Skip to main content

Big brother 2014 failing even greater ?

I am not as much here as I was before, because I find BB a little boring now, and don't have much to say about any HMs. I don't dislike any HMs, I have some HMs I like more but :yawn: I have just realized that I haven't yet seen last night BB that I recorded. That would have never happened before. I would be searching everywhere for spoiler, and bits of info about the show. I haven't lost hope though, I want BB too much to give up, but this year I have lost interest. This forum is what keeps me watching it
Well said love.
You see for me for some odd reason its the first time that i have not felt 100% extreme excitement as i always used to be from 2001 to 2013 with big brother show. This year it felt more like its not as much of a big brother show and feels more like its another dodgebag THE BLOCK kind of sensation with its task and workgame. Im very disapointed to think and to know the while big brother programe is rather boring. Not because its big brother show. Its because the producers have decided to make the show feel DIFERENT. And i scratch my forthhead and wondered about why on earth would they really want to make the show look and feel just DIFERENT. Seriously making the show have a change can lead to ones was greater big brother and today is a dodgebag because of the producers have ruine it half complete.

I recorded aswell but somehow i have not watch it like preview years i constantly record the show but know i hardly recorded it nor even care much to watch it most nights. The show is turning more into a highlight show rather then the actual lenthy show. The normination night was completely quick and dreadfull all you saw was normination night as a highlight. First time ive seen it that way. And it was rather boring.

However notice how the fellow housemates does not put thier feets and legs obove the seat like preview years... and notice how the housemates are not as intimated nor shy as other preview years housemates.. In total of that been said.. i think the housemates are actors making it look its realistic ?

Also whats with the BLOCK programe before big brother began telling us across australia the block show will demostrate us a full tour of the big brother HOUSE. was that aventually did happen right after big brother opening night ? or was it another lie to make you watch the block programe ? if that was the case im im quite mad at that. And i dont watch the block at all just too much rubish always constantly with the renovations as if everyone is bloody rich to fix a house from top to bottom.

Best to say channel 9 should slow down and start saving because last year they said they are on crisis and not enough money to make a big brother programe. But this year they end up spending like it was a million dollar house with the extra decorations.. Wake up.. when your on crisis channel 9 it doesnt just apear to show that your rich the following year to over spent and over board on things.

This year big brother show is rather boring the hosuemates do not seem that interested for me...

I always said the actual intruder will have something more interesting looks that may keep us interested.. I believe he has a emo to long rock hair. A male who wears rock band tshirts. Take my bet.

I tend to think that the problems with BB since C9 taking over is that they didn't actually change enough! Back to the basic concept of the show you speak of, with minimal tasks etc.. Well, that really only lasted for the first couple of years, then the producers were always trying new stuff to cause more action/drama..stir things up. Same as with what happened with UK BB, and likely every other BB from around the world that got multiple series. Basically trying to 'up' the previous series for higher ratings.

I think their major flaw when relaunching the show was trying to turn back the clock to 2003/4/5 when it was a 'Megahit' TV series. And promoting it that way, with lots of live shows, hype twists, prime time slots etc.. I personally think it they should have spent a lot LESS $$ money on it, and promoted it more as a 'niche' product. ie. have a daily show on C9, for an hour max..around 9.30-10.30pm. BUT, at least 2 hours a day of 'rawer footage' on GO!

A few years back, SBS actually put a bid out for the show, i really wish they'd of gotten the rights. That would've been more basic, more housemate oriented, and a lot less hype..i suspect.

Putting BIG BROTHER on SBS Television would had been good. No interuptions nor commercial breaks until every 40minutes time. Not like the other channels where your bombarded with commercials every 5 minutes and then you must wait 2 and a half minutes for the commercials to finish before the show returns back and then another 5 to 8 minutes the commercials will return again and again.

Its not because its on channel 9. Its just the producers wants to make it feel diferent less big brother.

Years ago we had so better technology with big brother interactive.. such as
Webcams online 24/7 you could also take the chance to move the camera yourself online for 2 minutes.
You could always catch up day and night updates of big brother online.
You could also interact with the big brother house greater then what we have today.
There was less task and less games.. And thats how you could enjoy MORE of your fav housemates how and what they upto rather then force them to do games so much. Dont give them a job. Just have them do what they would do without so much bloody task and games. Big brother programe is not a (its a knock out show)
There was uplate big brother night shows mon to friday that lasted 1h and 30minutes to sometimes even past 2hours and 15minutes long live on television (channel ten of course)
Then there was the big brother game show which was on friday nights just after big brother daily shows.

ALL that was the best of everything big brother had to offer constantly almost 24hours a day for you. Yes there was monday to sunday big brother show.

Are you getting all this technology in 2014 ? because back then we had it better and it was years ago but we had more interaction then ever before. Im suprise this should of meant to be the other way around. But point the finger at the producers... its how they want the programe to end up looking.

I just see big brother programe on channel 9 rather dodgy and more dry up if you know what i meant more like its rather childish because the arena is full of kids. But also notice the audience are not as jumpy and excitement as preview years ago... it was like a party at the arena stage years ago banners... big signs.... people jumping about with excitement.. cameras going madly crazzyness moving and flying obove your head. You ain't getting any of that know days as much as it used to be so much excitement back then with fireworks popping up now and then during eviction nights..

We also had mini concert bands playing upstairs of the arena stage just after the show finish for the night when the fellow housemates had been evicted.. he/she walks upstairs at the live mini band to dance away with the presenter and rock on it went.

Are you getting any of that joyfull times ? nope. Big brother has gotten dry up and looks rather dodgy. Thank you producers for making the show ugly. IM ANGRY with you.[DOUBLEPOST=1411857573][/DOUBLEPOST]mad as i go with my caravan up the hill watching big brother all alone into the country side at times.. Seriously it feels like i want to did the tip of the end.

b6aqvo.jpg

Let me point across with all due respect. Young people who have not seen big brother in full since 2001 are the ones who dont understand what we older ones think about big brother. For them its something new and exccitement. I guess its good. But lets point across of view to the new generation in 2014. back years ago before they where some what waken to themself as a childish we had better technology in the making of big brother specially online. Today regardless been a much knewer more advance year in 2014 you folks are going back to the dark ages with less interaction with big brother online. Specially without the cams.

This should of been the other way around! but im suprise indeed.

Someone in here indicated the following segments:

-----
Well if they would bring back the Daily Feed so we can get to know the HM's rather than BB showing us what he wants to show us so we can only judge a person on approx. 20 mins of a show since ALL they seem to be airing is GAMES, NOMINATIONS & EVICTIONS!! Bring the OLD BB back where we could get to know the HMs from their banter in the sun ect
-----

I personally have to agree with that user because obviously your all catching up a 20min daily show.. If you are to take off the commercial breaks the show becomes just 20minutes. That is abusive to us.

And obviously we not getting live cam online. And only we must watch just constantly GAMES and more GAMES for the fellow housemates. Why give them just GAMES/TASK when BB show is mainly to get to know the housemates and thier own interaction way of living. But instead we are watching a bunch of housemates must do GAMES for the so what (entertainment on television)

What happen to the real big brother show ? no longer about ? think about it.

So i agree with that user indicating about the far too much GAMES and also that Normination night was dreadful made far too much of a highlighted style. Making the show less interesting know days. Oh don't tell me... they have other programes lined up after big brother and there for they must rap up big brother really quick and fast and so they end up with just highlights with the pointless live thing on stage which is rather silly because if they going to go LIVE they might as well show LIVE big brother HOUSE. rather then showing us highlights of the big brother house.

I mean come on. There are housemates in that house the programe should meant to be LIVE all the way and not just highlights norminations because that isn't live at all. And the Eviction was rather far too quickie done and alittle dodgy.

Years ago there was a mini concert for each eviction just before the programe finish for the night they had a live audience mini concert having the (eviction housemate) come join in for a dance. And it was telecast live. You see you are knowdays getting boring big brother by the producers of channel 9.

Well said love.
You see for me for some odd reason its the first time that i have not felt 100% extreme excitement as i always used to be from 2001 to 2013 with big brother show. This year it felt more like its not as much of a big brother show and feels more like its another dodgebag THE BLOCK kind of sensation with its task and workgame. Im very disapointed to think and to know the while big brother programe is rather boring. Not because its big brother show. Its because the producers have decided to make the show feel DIFERENT. And i scratch my forthhead and wondered about why on earth would they really want to make the show look and feel just DIFERENT. Seriously making the show have a change can lead to ones was greater big brother and today is a dodgebag because of the producers have ruine it half complete.

I recorded aswell but somehow i have not watch it like preview years i constantly record the show but know i hardly recorded it nor even care much to watch it most nights. The show is turning more into a highlight show rather then the actual lenthy show. The normination night was completely quick and dreadfull all you saw was normination night as a highlight. First time ive seen it that way. And it was rather boring.

However notice how the fellow housemates does not put thier feets and legs obove the seat like preview years... and notice how the housemates are not as intimated nor shy as other preview years housemates.. In total of that been said.. i think the housemates are actors making it look its realistic ?

Also whats with the BLOCK programe before big brother began telling us across australia the block show will demostrate us a full tour of the big brother HOUSE. was that aventually did happen right after big brother opening night ? or was it another lie to make you watch the block programe ? if that was the case im im quite mad at that. And i dont watch the block at all just too much rubish always constantly with the renovations as if everyone is bloody rich to fix a house from top to bottom.

Best to say channel 9 should slow down and start saving because last year they said they are on crisis and not enough money to make a big brother programe. But this year they end up spending like it was a million dollar house with the extra decorations.. Wake up.. when your on crisis channel 9 it doesnt just apear to show that your rich the following year to over spent and over board on things.

This year big brother show is rather boring the hosuemates do not seem that interested for me...

I always said the actual intruder will have something more interesting looks that may keep us interested.. I believe he has a emo to long rock hair. A male who wears rock band tshirts. Take my bet.

Well said :) I agree with you on all what you said.

I can't help comparing the French version since I have discovered I can watch it online. I know the French version has a lot of fights and the BB's missions given to HMs, are made to create conflict, but it is full of actions. You can't be bored, from the first week I knew who I didn't like and who I liked. I am involve in the show, I feel that I am part of it. I am with the HMs in the house. The show makes me feel, happy, sad, angry, and even cry. The show is full of substance, we see the HMs discussions in full, not just bits here and there. It is almost like live stream. So if the French can do it, why not Channel 9

Its not because its on channel 9. Its just the producers wants to make it feel diferent less big brother.

Years ago we had so better technology with big brother interactive.. such as
Webcams online 24/7 you could also take the chance to move the camera yourself online for 2 minutes.
You could always catch up day and night updates of big brother online.
You could also interact with the big brother house greater then what we have today.
There was less task and less games.. And thats how you could enjoy MORE of your fav housemates how and what they upto rather then force them to do games so much. Dont give them a job. Just have them do what they would do without so much bloody task and games. Big brother programe is not a (its a knock out show)
There was uplate big brother night shows mon to friday that lasted 1h and 30minutes to sometimes even past 2hours and 15minutes long live on television (channel ten of course)
Then there was the big brother game show which was on friday nights just after big brother daily shows.

ALL that was the best of everything big brother had to offer constantly almost 24hours a day for you. Yes there was monday to sunday big brother show.

Are you getting all this technology in 2014 ? because back then we had it better and it was years ago but we had more interaction then ever before. Im suprise this should of meant to be the other way around. But point the finger at the producers... its how they want the programe to end up looking.

I just see big brother programe on channel 9 rather dodgy and more dry up if you know what i meant more like its rather childish because the arena is full of kids. But also notice the audience are not as jumpy and excitement as preview years ago... it was like a party at the arena stage years ago banners... big signs.... people jumping about with excitement.. cameras going madly crazzyness moving and flying obove your head. You ain't getting any of that know days as much as it used to be so much excitement back then with fireworks popping up now and then during eviction nights..

We also had mini concert bands playing upstairs of the arena stage just after the show finish for the night when the fellow housemates had been evicted.. he/she walks upstairs at the live mini band to dance away with the presenter and rock on it went.

Are you getting any of that joyfull times ? nope. Big brother has gotten dry up and looks rather dodgy. Thank you producers for making the show ugly. IM ANGRY with you.[DOUBLEPOST=1411857573][/DOUBLEPOST]mad as i go with my caravan up the hill watching big brother all alone into the country side at times.. Seriously it feels like i want to did the tip of the end.

BUT, it's different times, a different era for the show now. As much as many would like to turn back the clock, i hate to be the bearer of bad news..but there's NO chance of the show returning to the 'glory days', when it was a brand NEW!! high rating, massive hit show!

The show faded toward the end of C10's reign..hence it didn't get renewed, and spent a few years in the 'abyss'. Pretty damn lucky it ever came back at all...to be honest!

All the Commercial TV stations are tightening their budget's these days, as we know they're all struggling to compete with Online viewing and of course it will only get worse for them.

When BB first started, the 24/7 Webcams were likely a 'loss making' exercise. And frankly as the years passed, there was more and more censorship...it was pretty damn frustrating to watch, to be fair! So, personally i don't miss them all that much, and don't see them as a absolute necessity..(especially if highly censored, anyways!).

Same again for the uplate show, it was peppered with those silly Brain Teasers, ads, housemates sleeping, Censorship!! ..you could spend a whole week watching that show, and really only get 30 mins of decent footage! That's why i said in my previous post, i think they should have a 1 hour show on C9, and an extended (daily) 2-3 hour show on Go! ..that ways they've already censored it, etc..

I've never been into the fireworks and fanfare stuff, and kids going crazy..so that aspect doesn't bother me, one bit!

BUT, it's different times, a different era for the show now. As much as many would like to turn back the clock, i hate to be the bearer of bad news..but there's NO chance of the show returning to the 'glory days', when it was a brand NEW!! high rating, massive hit show!

The show faded toward the end of C10's reign..hence it didn't get renewed, and spent a few years in the 'abyss'. Pretty damn lucky it ever came back at all...to be honest!

All the Commercial TV stations are tightening their budget's these days, as we know they're all struggling to compete with Online viewing and of course it will only get worse for them.

When BB first started, the 24/7 Webcams were likely a 'loss making' exercise. And frankly as the years passed, there was more and more censorship...it was pretty damn frustrating to watch, to be fair! So, personally i don't miss them all that much, and don't see them as a absolute necessity..(especially if highly censored, anyways!).

Same again for the uplate show, it was peppered with those silly Brain Teasers, ads, housemates sleeping, Censorship!! ..you could spend a whole week watching that show, and really only get 30 mins of decent footage! That's why i said in my previous post, i think they should have a 1 hour show on C9, and an extended (daily) 2-3 hour show on Go! ..that ways they've already censored it, etc..

I've never been into the fireworks and fanfare stuff, and kids going crazy..so that aspect doesn't bother me, one bit!

What are you on about ? diferent era diferent life diferent year ? makes no diferents. 2001 Was not like it was 100 years ago to the dark ages. No need to make so much effort and spending triple more on making it to look diferent. Can't you see the fellow fans across australia in this forum are 80% not happy this years made of big brother ? look at it. 80% of all times its negative headline titles. Thats because the producers did not had to make a BIG impact by changing things around. And it has nothing to do with the so what era. Its big brother show. It has to always be kept ORIGINAL. thats what big brother is. Its like saying the rediculously programe call (THE BLOCK) if in 10 years it continues do you want it to look diferent and then you bang yourself and end up saying bring the original The block programe back to air rather then making it look rather diferent which may as well end up like a boring cheap ends meat show ? Well thats exactly is the same with whats going on with big brother in australia.

In the UK the big brother theme continues to remain exactly the very same sound and rythem. Im suprise they still continue it without too much of a change. But in australia they keep on changing the sound. Its the same theme song but they keep changing the sound.. this time sounds more like a goofy theme song then ever before. So why so much change and time and effort ? in TOTAL of all this been stated changing things too much to make it look diferent as well as the graphics and the theme and the house and the decorations and all COST triple more $$$$ and consuming time. And yet channel 9 the other year they said oooh we are on bloody budget we are on crisis we don't have the source to make a good big brother programe so we must budget on a dead ends meat cheap show. But then this year they seem to OVER spent alot and effort for a big brother house full of colour and decoration.

The house looks nice but far too luxury.. Far too much to see and do. The house may not have tv or radio or a clock. But the house has too much figurings and decorations and far too much wallpaper walls... the real game was that the house has to be simple made without the so much decorations... the decorations will distract the fellow housemates to less isolated-feel-alike. The ideal of the game was to have them isolated even without the pretty house decos and stuff and LEARN more about the housemates rather then having them less boring minded. Too much stuff in the house makes it far too much intertainment for them housemates because there is too much to see about the house. Yet along focus more on the housemates rather then the pretty house.

And the games... this is not (the knock out show) this is big brother so i would had liked to see much less of a game forced to it. After all you must keep big brother always original. Changing things means you can't handle the past.

If the producers cant handle the past to keep big brother as original as posible.. Well give as at least live webcam online to watch the big brother house 24/7 Because last night the show was OK but not perfect... too much cuts and too much of a highlight programe. I rather watch the lenthy part not highlights. The producers just seems to ruine it some how. And yet wake up to yourself you have the live cameras in action.. 24/7 even nightshift workers taking over the cameras filming. BUT who is WATCHING 24/7 ? while the cameras are rolling ? NO one. Only the 4 to 5 people in that tiny tight editing room at the goldcoast. Oh lucky them they have everything up the sleeves to watch it live for themselfs. But no one else would be watching it because there is no cams to view or its not live or even more time to see big brother on television. So whats the point in having the cameras rolling 24/7 ? just a waste of electricity and time and only 4 or 5 people ONLY just WATCHING the while big brother house. What a waste of money and consuming energy. And yet they shove in more brighter lights in the house and yet they go on about saving energy and budget. Wake up please.

the GO channel only puts on back to back of the big brother shows of the week only. Not bad since i sometimes can't watch the show nightly when i must go to bed. But really the big brother show is getting some what less excitement for me. Not sure because im getting old or its because theres something not normal.

I also want to point out currently that RYAN the fellow bb housemate reminds me the type of (dude) of the mid 1990s where they had that hairstyle... wearing baggie pants that reminded me like MC hammer. And the hairstyle that reminded me the type of wanna be (cool) 1994 era. So i seem to enjoy that guy currently. And the other fav one is SANDRA. She... she reminds me someone from the big brother 1 in 2001. Someone that hits my head about someone so wonderful. But not sure about the other one who looks like a scrub macdonalds clown and the one with the botox lips blown like a balloon. I won't mention names of who are the negative ones. But the other one reminds me like a nasty brat a flat face who wants to press hugs really hard against women.

Also the last night show was 70% boring. However when they had all of the housemates seated down on a table.. it end up making me alittle giggle for the first time. Not sure why. I enjoy the part where they had to open a letter out of a red box and tell one housemates how pretty one and another is. That was quite interesting i think that part was more interesting then the rest of the slow boring part of the programe. I end up making coffee and felt knocked asleep straight off.

BB will never be as good as it once was. The novelty factor has worn of years ago.

If they try something new they are dammed, if they go back to how the original was or close to it they are dammed. Don't tell me they wont be, people will be switching off in droves cause we have seen it all before, would be a snore fest. Other than the Johns of the world who is boring as bat shit himself and only knows how to be repetitive and recycle his posts, just how he likes his BB.

HMs in the early years were mostly boring, under the radar types. You just have to look at the first two winners. I think these days HMs are more opinionated and not scared to put themselves out there, see the last two winners, and many BB fans don't like that, poohoo.

BB is all about putting 16 strangers in a house and us the voyeurs seeing how their relationships develop, the good, the bad and the ugly. All they have done in recent years is put some bells and whistles around them to stimulate their behaviour, rather than laze around and just chit chat circa 2001

Another thing, pretty much every year BB has been on, there are the predictable Johns of the world who bag the cripe out of the show, that in itself is boring. Its not going to appeal to everyone, even the hardened BB fans. Nothing lasts forever, this may be BBs last year, it may be around another 5 years.

If you don't enjoy BB for what it is , voice a constructive post or two on why, and then move on with you life. It cant get any simpler than that

What are you on about ? diferent era diferent life diferent year ? makes no diferents. 2001 Was not like it was 100 years ago to the dark ages. No need to make so much effort and spending triple more on making it to look diferent. Can't you see the fellow fans across australia in this forum are 80% not happy this years made of big brother ? look at it. 80% of all times its negative headline titles. Thats because the producers did not had to make a BIG impact by changing things around. And it has nothing to do with the so what era. Its big brother show. It has to always be kept ORIGINAL. thats what big brother is. Its like saying the rediculously programe call (THE BLOCK) if in 10 years it continues do you want it to look diferent and then you bang yourself and end up saying bring the original The block programe back to air rather then making it look rather diferent which may as well end up like a boring cheap ends meat show ? Well thats exactly is the same with whats going on with big brother in australia.

In the UK the big brother theme continues to remain exactly the very same sound and rythem. Im suprise they still continue it without too much of a change. But in australia they keep on changing the sound. Its the same theme song but they keep changing the sound.. this time sounds more like a goofy theme song then ever before. So why so much change and time and effort ? in TOTAL of all this been stated changing things too much to make it look diferent as well as the graphics and the theme and the house and the decorations and all COST triple more $$$$ and consuming time. And yet channel 9 the other year they said oooh we are on bloody budget we are on crisis we don't have the source to make a good big brother programe so we must budget on a dead ends meat cheap show. But then this year they seem to OVER spent alot and effort for a big brother house full of colour and decoration.

The house looks nice but far too luxury.. Far too much to see and do. The house may not have tv or radio or a clock. But the house has too much figurings and decorations and far too much wallpaper walls... the real game was that the house has to be simple made without the so much decorations... the decorations will distract the fellow housemates to less isolated-feel-alike. The ideal of the game was to have them isolated even without the pretty house decos and stuff and LEARN more about the housemates rather then having them less boring minded. Too much stuff in the house makes it far too much intertainment for them housemates because there is too much to see about the house. Yet along focus more on the housemates rather then the pretty house.

And the games... this is not (the knock out show) this is big brother so i would had liked to see much less of a game forced to it. After all you must keep big brother always original. Changing things means you can't handle the past.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo8_r1_250.gif

If the producers cant handle the past to keep big brother as original as posible.. Well give as at least live webcam online to watch the big brother house 24/7 Because last night the show was OK but not perfect... too much cuts and too much of a highlight programe. I rather watch the lenthy part not highlights. The producers just seems to ruine it some how. And yet wake up to yourself you have the live cameras in action.. 24/7 even nightshift workers taking over the cameras filming. BUT who is WATCHING 24/7 ? while the cameras are rolling ? NO one. Only the 4 to 5 people in that tiny tight editing room at the goldcoast. Oh lucky them they have everything up the sleeves to watch it live for themselfs. But no one else would be watching it because there is no cams to view or its not live or even more time to see big brother on television. So whats the point in having the cameras rolling 24/7 ? just a waste of electricity and time and only 4 or 5 people ONLY just WATCHING the while big brother house. What a waste of money and consuming energy. And yet they shove in more brighter lights in the house and yet they go on about saving energy and budget. Wake up please.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo7_r1_250.gif

the GO channel only puts on back to back of the big brother shows of the week only. Not bad since i sometimes can't watch the show nightly when i must go to bed. But really the big brother show is getting some what less excitement for me. Not sure because im getting old or its because theres something not normal.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo3_r4_250.gif

I also want to point out currently that RYAN the fellow bb housemate reminds me the type of (dude) of the mid 1990s where they had that hairstyle... wearing baggie pants that reminded me like MC hammer. And the hairstyle that reminded me the type of wanna be (cool) 1994 era. So i seem to enjoy that guy currently. And the other fav one is SANDRA. She... she reminds me someone from the big brother 1 in 2001. Someone that hits my head about someone so wonderful. But not sure about the other one who looks like a scrub macdonalds clown and the one with the botox lips blown like a balloon. I won't mention names of who are the negative ones. But the other one reminds me like a nasty brat a flat face who wants to press hugs really hard against women.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo5_r1_250.gif

Also the last night show was 70% boring. However when they had all of the housemates seated down on a table.. it end up making me alittle giggle for the first time. Not sure why. I enjoy the part where they had to open a letter out of a red box and tell one housemates how pretty one and another is. That was quite interesting i think that part was more interesting then the rest of the slow boring part of the programe. I end up making coffee and felt knocked asleep straight off.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo6_r1_250.gif

Back