Skip to main content

Big brother 2014 failing even greater ?

34gu1ok.gif

I'm surprised people think this season is worst than last year. The only redeeming factor last year was Tim and how he started anything interesting with the other housemates. If Tim was not there they would have had to cancel the show I'd say, there was no other interesting house mates. This year doesn't have anyone quite as great as Tim for TV, but overall there are much more interesting housemates and conflict

Well what can i say. You got my tongue at it. Seriously look at this. The new intruder is a male who was on the dating shows by channel ten? or something and NOW they are going to have that model wanna be one as a big brother intruder. So people have said (whats the point in having auditions across australia) with at least 18.000 people registered wanna be a bb housemate this year and YET the producers goes on about searching a model who already has been on television.

NOW this is how they are over doing it at making the big brother show just not bother watching it... Unless they wake up themself and realise that the show it becoming rather not only boring but less big brother feel alike.

I would not call big brother boring because its always been stated to be a big brother show naturally. But the producers are stuffing it up last year it was bad. If that was the case the other year before last year was rather dodgy made. And if thats the case since gretal kalleen the beautiful channel ten presenter who made big brother a reality come true.. thats when she made big brother a realistic show. You had more interaction about BB you where in control with what you want to see and do such as watch webcams at your own time online.

When she left the show just became far too doll... until somehow even worsen by the other presenters who where credulously. So... I wont be suprise if its the same producers of making big brother show after Gretal kalleen left the building.

I'm surprised people think this season is worst than last year. The only redeeming factor last year was Tim and how he started anything interesting with the other housemates. If Tim was not there they would have had to cancel the show I'd say, there was no other interesting house mates. This year doesn't have anyone quite as great as Tim for TV, but overall there are much more interesting housemates and conflict

Just remember this year i must fully respect BEHIND BIG BROTHER as many years in the past i used to hate the makers of this unoficial website because i kept thinking they where wanna be a big brother show themselfs stealing copy rights. But really this year the gold medal goes to Behind big brother. After all they provide us some info. But i have notice that the owner of this unoficial website is not putting much know days update info about the bb show.. Maybe we all growing old or big brother itself is slowly melting away.

Lets hope the show does not end. Because there is a feeling it might and it be very upsetting. Unless they do something for 2015 making big brother a original as posible. If that doesnt work i believe thats when in 2015 big brother show ends.... channel ten wont make it back unless you want to wait another 10 to 20 years later to have channel ten reonite big brother back on the money.

So lets all be careful what we say. Someone is watching and we dont want big brother to end. Look its great to have big brother i really do. But we don't need carbage games just for big brother... we dont need constant games. Just give us a happy present. You know webcams.... if webcams are not a thing for channel 9. Then MAKE big brother back to its original programeing. Not just a game show. Its not a date show nor a game show. Its big brother house show not a game house.

It does not KILL to have big brother as original as posible. Dont be afraid to make big brother as original as posible. No need to shove in GAMES and no need to have a million decos across the bb house with lentons and luxury lights and colour walls and figurings... Why want to spent all that money for something so what LUXURY. when they can spent spare hand of cash to shove in live cams online. After all the internet is the most interactive place then ever before on the world wide web. What else do you expect. Australia is bombared about the internet. It will kill us a minute without a connection. You get what i meant.

BB will never be as good as it once was. The novelty factor has worn of years ago.

If they try something new they are dammed, if they go back to how the original was or close to it they are dammed. Don't tell me they wont be, people will be switching off in droves cause we have seen it all before, would be a snore fest. Other than the Johns of the world who is boring as bat shit himself and only knows how to be repetitive and recycle his posts, just how he likes his BB.

HMs in the early years were mostly boring, under the radar types. You just have to look at the first two winners. I think these days HMs are more opinionated and not scared to put themselves out there, see the last two winners, and many BB fans don't like that, poohoo.

BB is all about putting 16 strangers in a house and us the voyeurs seeing how their relationships develop, the good, the bad and the ugly. All they have done in recent years is put some bells and whistles around them to stimulate their behaviour, rather than laze around and just chit chat circa 2001

Another thing, pretty much every year BB has been on, there are the predictable Johns of the world who bag the cripe out of the show, that in itself is boring. Its not going to appeal to everyone, even the hardened BB fans. Nothing lasts forever, this may be BBs last year, it may be around another 5 years.

If you don't enjoy BB for what it is , voice a constructive post or two on why, and then move on with you life. It cant get any simpler than that

When gredal kalleen was there to make the programe. She walks in live in the house for special times like mini game shows at nights on a thursday night and many suprises at the back yard. And more of goodies along the way. Years ago channel ten made the channel all dedicated for big brother. Constantly almost as if channel ten was the only channel all about big brother show. And thats how good channel ten really was. Not just the network but the good preview producers who knew how to give us more enthusiasm of bb to love for. Know days we are restricted to have what we only see on television. Is that a banishment ? i might as well drive down the hill with my caravan as fast as posible right into that door. You get what i meant.

I think this may not only be the only BB show to be telecast and on channel 9 it will mainly act as (the block) with the continue year of that programe. But hopefully in 2015 big brother will return original show and with webcams available. They must try that and see how it goes. But remember next year may also be the final show to be telecast. Trhow the full intertainment in your hands thats what they might do next.

Channel ten will not return the show until the next 10 to 20 years time when they will aventually in the future say will try a trial of big brother back on channel ten in 20 years time.. Like most shows such as Its a knock out or perfect match sometimes channel ten would bring a trial that may last just a one off or so just to see how good the ratings may react. Channel ten may have up the sleeves big brother in the future but for only a trial to see how good it may be... And only just only if some how big brother programe does not come to air within the next 10 to 20 years time... Then channel ten will do something about it. After all channel 10 was the channel for big brother obviously.

Channel 9 may not take this role play because they had nog had big brother in the long run. On channel 9 it looks dry up programe very cheap ends meat but tackie how they over SPENT on decos and luxury house... which dont forget the house does not look like a big brother house.

Its yet taking me too long to discover where is the ktichen and where are the other bedrooms located in this luxury house ? and where are the laungeroom ? channel 9 did not present us a full tour of the big brother house in full aspect. Only you saw bits and bits. But would had rather see a camera men enters and WALK you thru the big brother house exactly how they good did so in 2001 for big brother 1.

Seriously for the very first time i have some how feel less excitement and feel the even bother watching big brother most nights. I still watch it but mainly briefly and sometimes even a night miss out of it at times. This is why big brother has became on far too late in the year.. the house does not look like a big brother house. The fellow housemtes are not my type or at least 1 or 2 fellow housemates are my fav but not much there. Im missing much of big brother house in 2014. The worse year ive ever seen of big brother show.. last year was bad but i watch it. since gretal kalleen left the building big brother show became down graded.. im upset about that. When i think of big brother some how i always only remember big brother 1 with sarra-marrie.. ben... blair and the many awesome housemates we had and sometimes big brother 02. Its why it was so good back then. We had lots of interaction. You kids know days getting any technology out of big brother show ? nope.. back then we had webcams we had live shows. we had longer programes of big brother we had uplate shows that could last 2 hours on channel ten just close or past midnight. Seriously what is going on in 2014 with the making of big brother in australia... think about it.

And its almost summer which means less people are watching tv knowdays they all headout with thier caravan up the mountain to take a silent break.

are you going to be taking a silent break soon?

As you notice a ex muscle american enters the house and this person was already in the media on another show. So having 18.000 applications in 2014 want to be big brother housemate im suprise how the producers ruines it and selects one who already has been on a some what perfect match.

Look the while show is going down its hack days.. Its almost by the time you knew it sonia and everyone else would be old and some in a wheel chair and some with a walking stick and disgrase about todays generations. What i meant was that im suprise how everyone or at least 80% of every user ive read in the forum here are all saying similar things about how boring and dodgy big brother show is.

I would hate to mention bad negative things about Big brother show. Im a huge fan just like you and me. But its only the these producers who are making big brother show very ill. These producers working in 2014 are not the same producers back in the days.

Then again back in the days wasn't that even long ago but for me since im getting bitter old i just hope the while television doesnt rot its haydays.

Big brother show should always be kept original. Its why big brother show was never design to be diferent. Yes diferent for a new house each year and yes diferent housemates each year. But it was never design to make the actual big brother reality show diferent as it is already. I just hope i point that out to these working in 2014 for big brother. I mean why bother making it so diferent just because its on channel 9 please wake up love. If only you could understand your spending more then normal for making it more diferent then meets thier eye.

No need to make the show diferent no need to take away the webcams and no need to be isolated programe for the fans. Its big brother a show meant to keep us all wanting to know everything upto the very last minute of the day and night. Not just watch highlights or watch the yesturday programe been recorded. Seriously what is wrong and who may be that producers. I think they don't understand the actual original of big brother.

Yes they can bring back its original format. Obviously they can. But they don't want to so they keep it how they pleased.

See what i mean ? the producers are making you fans hate more about big brother show. Please don't hate the show as much as been a fan of big brother reality tv programing. Just point the finger the producers who don't understand of the making of big brother.
I would not call big brother show boring or dodgy or such. Its just that the producers have ruine the show even more then normal. It has nothing to do with the actual big brother. Its how THEY want to make it bloody diferent. It makes me mad to think another pull hairs of my head i would drive down the hill with my caravan and see where it ends up going.

If i was to enter the bb house i would so much be loved to talk about the past big brother o1 and seriously what happen to the actual big brother (number) it does not exsist ? thats because they ruine it between no bb shows for a few years and know it comes back and stuffed up the show complete. I could say the bad word for it. But with all due respect im not very happy about it. Infact i did not see the tonights show because i know whats going to happen. But im mad not to had time to watch the bb show tonight. But then again its not very interesting. Just bring the big brother original and also if only they can wake up themselfs they can also bring back the bloody up late shows with goldman he is original of big brother show and ive seen him a few times just like yesturday with his tray of beef and sossages. He is original of the big brother show and i enjoy him more then sonia. With all due respect the most ugly part was that sonia and the housemate has to seat far apart from each others as if one has illness and the other has not hatch the egg yet? you get what i meant. Im suprise they seat there far apart.. Sort of rude i reckon. Where is the touch and the love. Does not bite to do so. Im off to bed.

Back