Skip to main content

Big brother 2014 failing even greater ?

Tonight im not watching bb show but i might tomorrow on the couch on GO. however this is the very first time that in 2014 my interest on bb has put me off complete due to the format of big brother because the producers working for bb are not the same as when gretal kalleen was on. And beauty Gretal was the best shot about big brother original format. Ones she left everything went down the hill like a flat wheel on a caravan. So im very upseting at that.

You see there is no updates every minute on bb website. Why? i wonder why.
Why is there no big brother saturday or a friday game show after bb daily show.. I wonder why.
Why is there no uplate shows ? even tho the late night programe on channel 9 is quite dull with the repeats programes and the telemarketing boring ideas.
Why not live webcams online ? is it going to cost them millions ? and yet they spent millions on creating a bloody luxury house with decos ? wake up please.. get the fans up and happy with what we want when we want. Not when producers wants to.

For me to broadcast live cams across my tight caravan does not cost me a thing. All i need is internet and let the world bloody watch me 24/7. So why not for big brother ? afraid they going to have fans watching online and not on tv ? well be smarter and have the bloody cams SWITCH OFF during big brother shows on TELEVISION for cried out loud. Tonight im not happy at anything... yet along i apoligies but not in a happy mood for many reasons.

and it wont be the last big brother show to be telecast.. think about it carefully there is no politicians or problematics with big brother itself on channel 9 what so ever otherwise you would end up hearing it by now online news feeds.

Next year what i believe is that big brother might return to its original format to try it out and if it fail to do so you can say big brother in 2015 will be the final one for channel 9 for a little while. But the producers are aware the hate and disapointed fans out there... there for they going to try make big brother original format as posible. like what channel ten did. Because channel 9 format looks rather boring and dull. So to keep up demand im sure many fans are wanting bb to be original format. This includes game shows right after the daily show. Not so much task and games constantly. Not so much deco house with decorations and over reacting luxury house just for a temporary house. You want to make it feel like it was as good as big brother 01.

Please do a TL;DR version of this <3 Would help alot instead of reading this novel (No h8 I swr)

Behind big brother does more better in 2014 then bb themselfs.. so this year i respect behind bb website. But look the while thing bb people for the version of big brother australia are never good. They never good at making programes... they always try copy like american shows but ends up failing.

Please do a TL;DR version of this <3 Would help alot instead of reading this novel (No h8 I swr)
Listern to me... i have more guts to talk about big brother then most fans in this moment of time. To put a noval book the type-writer does help me communicate within its barriers. Seriously people we all aware that big brother 2014 is been over reacting correct ? blame the problem by the producers who ever they may be.

tumblr_lwzx7qdUtc1r4ddzz.gif

I think big brother has gotten a lot better the last few weeks but we hardly get any footage shown to us. And it really doesn't cost anything to show us live updates and all that. But channle 9 want to be a family friendly network so that's way we don't get to watch on the Internet even though kids probably don't go on to the jump in website. But hey they might bring it back next year after this years mistakes

Back