Skip to main content

Big brother 2014 failing even greater ?

John

Big brother in 2014 is (some what failing to do its original job right) So there is the title. Many of us long term fans of BB also thinks that since the start of BB show take over on channel 9 has became diferent. And like they said channel 9 at the begining they said they want to make BB diferent. I believe diferent can lead to low ratings in a very short period of time in which aventually some how it will end up a cheap ends meet show production.

This year some how for the first time i seem to some how feel less interesting about big brother show. How ever im still excited to see big brother return another year. But the show seems too diferent.

The only reason why it seems less interesting or can't be bothered to watch it all in full each night... Its because they put in far too many Games and task and make them housemates do activities...

I would had rather see the original big brother and let the housemates survive its normal way... Rather then giving them games and task to do... The show its turning more like a competition game rather then its original big brother (show)

I read along the line this may be the last big brother show.... only if they discover that the ratings are dreadfully low... But if it does there is another option to make big brother reality come true.. Next year you could see bb during mid winter months in 2015. Don't hold your breath...

The making of big brother (diferent) can easily put fans upset.. Keeping it up and steady and more excitement would make anyone excitement to watch. But there is no feedcams online. There is not much there about updates every few minutes 24/7 ? There is far too many cuts and editing specially the normination night was the most boring show ive ever seen... there for there was too many cuts between and edited... I would had rather see as if it was realistic enough to show it LIVE where you see the housemates walk to the diary room and settle in before bb speaks. But instead you see cuts and straight away you see the next housemates on that diary room. It felt more like the show was made to look more (highlights) rather then the full lenth of the show. Im very disapointed by the producers.

Remember it has nothing to do with which channel it is on channel 10 or channel 9. Its only the production producers of making it look diferent and the editing progress.. It has nothing to do what channel it is on. Only point the finger at the productions at the back of that studio.

I believe they are fully aware of this. Everyone is on about the editing and the cuts and the diferent change of big brother show. I say lets bring the original big brother show and you will truely see the real diferents.

Also they keep mucking around far too much with the big brother theme song each year... KEEP IT ORIGINAL. Look how the UK big brother theme song has not change much at all.. with that techno theme. Thats how it sounds good. Changing things may look dreadfully and less ones was big brother show.

So what comes next... well have you notice how years ago the big brother credits at the end of the show was longer ? with longer big brother theme song to it ? this year its a quick finish credit on the end of the programe. Im quite disapointment. In 2001 and onwards the credits on the end of the show was longer... more time to hear that big brother theme long more then 1 minute even close to 2 minutes credits. This year with having channel 9 big brother the credits don't last long more then just 10 seconds perhap with a very quick finish.

The audience... well the audiences in the arena stage looks less excitement.. years ago think about 2001 when everyone jump around cameras going crazzy moving one place to another cameras flying obove your head people holding banners and love signs.... Know days its all like see the audience seated down only clapping... perhaps the show is getting old or the fellow fans are getting wasted and slowing down as we all get older.

Seriously the best ratings and best excitement times was back then 2001 until grettal kalleen finished her job in 2007 or so.. Well these years was great big brother things to come... after that everying fail and everyone knew it.

Why on earth would a production for big brother wants to make it look diferent ? the fans wants it original obviously. I like it original. Why put in games and task for the housemates. Why can't we settle in and see them do whatever they come to mind. Rather then give them task constantly. Sure its a game show but its a show to learn about them not a show to see them do a task show to be force to do it.

Yet along big brother 2001 was so good that really its only what i can think of.

Yet lets hope channel 9 doesn't end up been stupid by ending the show as well. Because when that happens the show will not return back anytime soon not even channel ten. Perhaps channel 7 might have something up the sleeves but seriously the only what is wrong with the show was that (making it look diferent) can easily fail. No webcams can also be another impact. Too much of a big brother show with editing ends up looking like a quick highlight show. No games shows on a weekend. Then what do we expect to see.. Just highlights and cuts ? or see the full lenth of a show and see everything posible within that time frame. Please wake up if i was a producer i would bring it its original back on time.

Remember the only thing is... the change of big brother was a very bad move. It doesn't work. If they can they will put big brother back to its original place how it should be for 2015. However this may cost for channel 9 and desicions may end up down its bucket fall. I hope they don't end up cancel the show. All they have to do is PLEASE bring big brother show like its original show. Not just see them constantly games and task. I ones scratch my forthhead and wondered that back then the show was to learn more about them.. but we can't see them originaly because there is too many games and task and your making them do things. I rather see them do nature way. Not give them things. Giving them things will make the show more like its a bloody Knock out show.

EQvV4bt.gif

Oh John you beautiful psycho. <3

hmm.. I think i have a mission. Anyone wants to take action about this production and make the show come original as posible? seriously there is somethings odd going to happen and that is this will be the final show for good or next year they will decide to bring big brother to its original format. There are these 2 things that may happen. Lets hope they dont cancel it but then again Sonia seems to be getting far too silly and with that make up. I rather see gratell kalleen back on the format. Thank you.

The show may even be just the tip end of its final days. Unfortunally i would be very disapointed just like many fans. Also discovered there is a greater impact on loosing BB fans then ever before. Back then there was twice then you could imagen. Know days its slowly melting away unfortunally.

Its not because the bb show is on channel 9. Its to do with the format and the diferent change of big brother show. In which ones bb show used to be original and know days its more of a game rather then understanding and learn more from the fellow housemates.

Not because its on channel 9 its because the producers desided to make the show diferent and more a game show rather then a big brother show itself.

Big brother is not a game show. In all aspects it doesn't have to be a full on task and game show. Just look back in 2001 and 2002 and compare it to today 2014 big brother. And tell me whats missing and why its diferen't

Bloody hell with so much channel 9 indicating ooh we are on crisis we can't spent much money we must make the show a cheap ends meat.. But then it apears they take the full on efford to decorate the bloody house with lots of colour and illustrated figuires.. Why have all that and spend more on a house when big brother house is not really meant to be a luxury house though! it has to be realistic enough to proof there is not much there to do other then the kitchen the bed and the pool and the yard and the chairs and sofas... Not just decorations and drewing walls..... Thats just taking far too much for the housemates to enjoy that.

In 2001 the house was simple. Non of that decorations and colour walls and drewing walls.... yet along let the housemates discover themselfs in the big brother house. Not just force them to do games/task.

This year in 2014 it seems like they are focus on the actual games... years ago it was more of discovering one to another and themselfs.. This year is like blame childish.

Im not happy with the producers. But again remember it has nothing to do with having big brother on channel 9 or which ever network across australia. Its only the bloody producers.

This is whats wrong and change.. Because the producers said so with its new change for big brother.

No more audiences holding banners and love signs inside the arena stage.
No more of the jumping around waving at the cameras like it used to be.
No more of that crazzyness camera movements across the stage where you see constantly camera flying obove your head.
No more live webcams online to check out big brother 24/7
No more or much at all with the updates online constantly.
No more of the big brother games such as on a saturday night on 9.
No more of that full lenthy demostration of the house for the fans to know exactly where the bloody kitchen and bed is located. It may take a fan more then 2 weeks to learn the map of the house plus the fellow bb housemates alone the way.
Too many editing and too many cuts and the show turns more into a daily highlight rather then a lenthy normal programing.

This producers wants big brother to be DIFERENT. there for its less Big brother feel alike know days and i will not stand here getting used at it..

Why do we have to have this change. Why so much change on the theme song.. Keep it original. STOP WASTING so much efford and money to make the new big brother in 2014 just because they want to change alittle bit the theme song... the house full of decorations and such... No need all this.. Keep it original keep it the same... of course have a diferent house looks. And guess what ? the producers could SAVE SO MUCH MONEY. Rather then making so much efford in changing the theme and the looks and the everything.

Fans decided we want big brother its original format.

Conclusion that this may not only be the final big brother show on channel 9 but posible that next year they will understand at making the big brother back to its original format in 2015 and if that fail it may as well be the final show. Next year more then likely during mid or before winter. Alittle earlier then predicted and dont think it will have big brother late in the year. Normally in australia big brother show begings mainly mid year to close to mid year. Other countries such as Big brother spain begings soon all thru new years eve and other countries begins january begining of the new year.

Its why the show looks rather boring because of the so what wanna have bb show diferent. Just because its on channel 9... seriously why diferent. Oh don;t tell me.. Because its now on channel 9. I dnt understand why they do such thing.

And.. also notice there is less people knowdays in this forum then ever before. This is why there is something so wrong about the big brother show.. Because the producers on ch9 wants big brother to look rather (diferent) and obviously people will just move on. And its almost summer which means less people are watching tv knowdays they all headout with thier caravan up the mountain to take a silent break.

And.. also notice there is less people knowdays in this forum then ever before. This is why there is something so wrong about the big brother show.. Because the producers on ch9 wants big brother to look rather (diferent) and obviously people will just move on. And its almost summer which means less people are watching tv knowdays they all headout with thier caravan up the mountain to take a silent break.
I thought you only found this forum this year?

I thought you only found this forum this year?
No but i read many years this forum. I believe Behind big brother makes a much respectfull site then ever before., I used to hate this because i used to beleive the kiddies wanna be like big brother website. I hardly even go to the original big brother website.. looks rather boring. This year behind big brother wins credit. Please keep us updated because it seems that i was the only one typeing in the forum this morning and if that was the case... im suprise with many bb fans are not even online across australia... seriously ?

If the show was that good.. there be more then a dozen fans right now online typeing away like never before.

just imagen with all these people in the arena stage to have online forum right now. Would i A be the only one typeing away in the big brother fan forum or is every fan in that arena B are dead and C across australia big brother fans can't be bothered no more. ? Thats what is wrong. The change. No need to change big brother show. You going to waste MORE MONEY and time and efford to make it look diferent. No need so much hell of decorations across the house like figurings and so on for a temporary luxury house... your going to WASTE MORE MONEY by doing that. And.... yet they reckon they are on crisis last year and onwards. I really don't no if there is enough lied across that or what!

I am not as much here as I was before, because I find BB a little boring now, and don't have much to say about any HMs. I don't dislike any HMs, I have some HMs I like more but :yawn: I have just realized that I haven't yet seen last night BB that I recorded. That would have never happened before. I would be searching everywhere for spoiler, and bits of info about the show. I haven't lost hope though, I want BB too much to give up, but this year I have lost interest. This forum is what keeps me watching it

I tend to think that the problems with BB since C9 taking over is that they didn't actually change enough! Back to the basic concept of the show you speak of, with minimal tasks etc.. Well, that really only lasted for the first couple of years, then the producers were always trying new stuff to cause more action/drama..stir things up. Same as with what happened with UK BB, and likely every other BB from around the world that got multiple series. Basically trying to 'up' the previous series for higher ratings.

I think their major flaw when relaunching the show was trying to turn back the clock to 2003/4/5 when it was a 'Megahit' TV series. And promoting it that way, with lots of live shows, hype twists, prime time slots etc.. I personally think it they should have spent a lot LESS $$ money on it, and promoted it more as a 'niche' product. ie. have a daily show on C9, for an hour max..around 9.30-10.30pm. BUT, at least 2 hours a day of 'rawer footage' on GO!

A few years back, SBS actually put a bid out for the show, i really wish they'd of gotten the rights. That would've been more basic, more housemate oriented, and a lot less hype..i suspect.

Back