Skip to main content

Big Brother 20 US - Discussion

That would have been more sensible than what she did do.
Winning a HoH she didn't need to win and then doing the Bros work for them by nominating Kaitlyn and Hayleigh (with a plan to backdoor Rockstar if necessary) just two days after the girls formed an all-girls alliance.

Why on earth she opted to win an HoH knowing that it would likely be invalid I don't know - it's almost certainly cost her the game IMO and possibly a place in jury too.

Well, JC did go a bit too far... and yet, he's still here, despite scooping up vaginas and whatever else he's done.

Anyway, Sam is this season's Donny, and I'm glad she's standing up for both men and women. It's about time the women stop throwing each other at the men, and vice versa. (Yes, flirting and showmances are part of the game, but enough is enough.)

This is why you need Tasks. Things to keep the HGs thoughts off constant strategy talk and rolling around in the hay.

Kaitlyn gone (basically because it was hard to stand the puzzle up) so I'm done with it, too many boring people in there.

Just caught up on the week - love the whole #MessyFessy situation, but Sam really gone down in my estimation this week. From the edit at least appeared she nominated Hayleigh and Kaitlyn because she wants Fessy for herself, and they've done no worse than Fessy and Tyler have.

LOL though at how Kaitlyn failed a challenge which was clearly supposed to be impossible to fail. Glad she did though as it moves the show on rather than keeps the same storyline on a loop.

Just caught up on the week - love the whole #MessyFessy situation, but Sam really gone down in my estimation this week. From the edit at least appeared she nominated Hayleigh and Kaitlyn because she wants Fessy for herself, and they've done no worse than Fessy and Tyler have.

LOL though at how Kaitlyn failed a challenge which was clearly supposed to be impossible to fail. Glad she did though as it moves the show on rather than keeps the same storyline on a loop.
I read on Big brother junkies that the producers were expecting her to stay,they didnt leave any time for an interview and didnt even have chairs on stage

So, here's what happened last week:

Bayleigh won HOH. She put up Brett (target) and Rachel (pawn).

Tyler won POV, decided not to use it. Everyone told Rachel she was fine because she was the pawn. Hayleigh and Brett got all buddy-buddy, spending half the night in the hammock outside. Brett made up this fake story about a "Maneaters" alliance and revealed Bayleigh's Power App. Everyone in Rachel's alliance voted to evict her, and Rachel stormed out.

Now, Angela is the new HOH.

Loving Brett lately. Especially raising awareness for Anal Lice in the new hacker comp.

Loved the Hacker Comp - sometimes the simpler ideas are far more interesting to watch than the elaborate set ups. Just wish sometimes they'd go further and have more confidence in their twists - the Hacker could have replaced the Veto this season.

Is shaping up to be one of the best series in years - votes split down the middle each week and generally going the opposite direction of what is expected makes great viewing.

Loved the Hacker Comp - sometimes the simpler ideas are far more interesting to watch than the elaborate set ups. Just wish sometimes they'd go further and have more confidence in their twists - the Hacker could have replaced the Veto this season.

People are often too scared to use veto because it isn't anonymous.

Easily the best series in years - and just highlights how much Paul ruined the last series by having all the HGs under his control. Often with the US format by Monday afternoon you know exactly who is going to be evicted on Thursday but have genuinely gone into each eviction show not knowing how it'll pan out this year.

What is also great about this season is although there are two sides of the house and as a viewer you often tend to lean towards one side I'm actually finding myself enjoying both sides, although I'm quite keen to see the back of Angela.

Level 6 is playing a good game, it's amusing seeing Fessy so confused each week.Hayleigh can just go now,so over her

Glad Fessie is gone,goodness he is so stupid.Scottie is back but I don't think he will last long unless he wins HOH.
JC is in trouble again with production for something he did to Tyler while he was sleeping and opening the door
while Hayleigh was on the toilet and then refusing to close it.

Brett might win,getting rid of Winston was the best thing for his game

I found myself really interested in the season early but recently its basically become a borefest as the numbers dwindle and only members or affiliates of level 6 left, none of which at this point seem ready to do anything but help Tyler get to the end. Thus tuned out until the finale and stopped bothering watching the episodes, just occasionally looking at recaps and the live feed thread on Survivor Sucks. Dont really care about anyone left that much but an unexpected Brett win would work for me.

Hayleigh got evicted, Brett followed her. I found this out on the Internet and posted the results on my affiliate's FB page. (WNCN is covering the hurricane non-stop, tonight's episode will be on Saturday at 11:59PM.) I was told it was a "dick move" and that I was a "tool".

Back