Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Do bookies even make money on BB? The favourites win 90% of the time lol

Bookmakers form their markets, with a percentage in their favour, no matter who wins. Then they try to balances their book, so that whoever wins, they usually win. Thats why they sometimes refuse large bets, because it upsets the balance in their books. I can't imagine that they even hold much money on evictions, or who will win Big Brother. Its a kind of novelty bet, to get you onto their websites, where you MIGHT place bets on other things.

Richard into $1.20 and Penny has also moved from $7 to $3.75. Leo all the way out to $9. Looks like Richard is almost a certainty to go now, even with that move Penny leaving would surprise

Sportsbet already up on tomorrows eviction
Richard- $1.40
Leo - $3.50
Penny - $7
Ryan - $16
Skye - $21
First time all year they have put a market up for another eviction in the same week, maybe trying to get as much cash out of it as possible before it ends soon enough
They put the odds up last week for the next eviction also. That's how people got screwed by them announcing Aisha first. They've probably finally clued in that people want to vote for the second eviction.

What do people think about Priya's chance of winning? I really, really want to put a bet on her at that price. If Skye goes early - which she very well may given her increasing arrogance, showmance jumping, and repeated nomination status (i.e. Michael 20120) - where would her fans turn? Either they'd stop voting, or move on to Travis, Priya or Penny.

It would be kind of funny if the two biggest gameplayers this season David and Priya left together in a double eviction on the day before the finale. The meltdown on this forum would be hilarious.

What do people think about Priya's chance of winning? I really, really want to put a bet on her at that price. If Skye goes early - which she very well may given her increasing arrogance, showmance jumping, and repeated nomination status (i.e. Michael 20120) - where would her fans turn? Either they'd stop voting, or move on to Travis, Priya or Penny.

Very slim chance of her winning but there is always a chance.

Skye has faced decreasing popularity with readers of this forum, due to her arrogance and recent behaviour. It's hard to know whether this is reflected in the general public though, as the voting percentages haven't been shown for several weeks. I hope she ends up being another Michael2012 or Ben2013, as I don't want her to win or think she deserves it.

If her popularity with the voting public has also declined, then she might have a chance of going next week with a triple eviction. It really depends on who gets nominated. If Leo, Penny and Lina are all up, then I can't see Skye going anywhere. Although I don't know how big Penny's following really is, as she might have a fanbase from her time on SYTYCDA, and her personality may have caused her to take away some disgruntled Skye fans, but it's hard to tell without seeing the percentages.

I think Priya, David, Ryan and Travis will have their regular voters behind them, but whether they can outvote Skye depends on the possibility of her fanbase ditching her due to recent behaviour, or her fans getting complacent.

Skye has faced decreasing popularity with readers of this forum, due to her arrogance and recent behaviour. It's hard to know whether this is reflected in the general public though, as the voting percentages haven't been shown for several weeks. I hope she ends up being another Michael2012 or Ben2013, as I don't want her to win or think she deserves it.

If her popularity with the voting public has also declined, then she might have a chance of going next week with a triple eviction. It really depends on who gets nominated. If Leo, Penny and Lina are all up, then I can't see Skye going anywhere. Although I don't know how big Penny's following really is, as she might have a fanbase from her time on SYTYCDA, and her personality may have caused her to take away some disgruntled Skye fans, but it's hard to tell without seeing the percentages.

I think Priya, David, Ryan and Travis will have their regular voters behind them, but whether they can outvote Skye depends on the possibility of her fanbase ditching her due to recent behaviour, or her fans getting complacent.

Travis has gained some serious momentum this past week. He was as high as $10 to win at one point.

Travis has gained some serious momentum this past week. He was as high as $10 to win at one point.

yeah he's been HOH and he's had some fun footage this week plus his Trasha story is going still strong with Aisha outside the house promoting him. Aisha has nearly 77000 instagram followers
it's possible punters are assuming he could save himself with his nominating power

Individual Winner (Void if None) SPORTSBET
  • Skye 2.30
    Ryan 3.20
    Travis 4.20
    David 8.00
    Priya 14.00
    Penny 19.00
    Leo 26.00
    Lina 34.00
So Aisha was right? LOL
Interesting considering David has been getting considerable more airtime than Travis lately, and David also has an avid fanbase. I'd probably swap David and Travis around and then it'd be pretty accurate odds.

I do think based off general public reaction, Ryan is the most popular right now. However, I just can't picture or see him winning for some reason... this year's finale is going to be interesting because I think at this point in time, there's no clear winner. Any of the four can take out the title right now (Priya/David/Skye/Ryan).

I don't know why people on this forum have underestimated Travis to win.

He has a huge fan base and hes definitely been the favourite to win in my eyes.

I don't know why people on this forum have underestimated Travis to win.

He has a huge fan base and hes definitely been the favourite to win in my eyes.

Unfortunately I think you're right. If you look on facebook Travis is the only one who never seems to get any hate and lot's of love as well. I reckon he is also getting a lot of Sky's former fans turning to him due to the fact that they play a similar role. Plus he has had the last two weeks off.

If it is down to Travis and Skye for the final.... what does that say about Australia? The battle of the stupid and the vain.
Evict them all and just give it to Penny. At least she gave me many laughs and she is who she is. Would love to see the reactions and comments from the original HMs.

The odds are not up at the moment, but is would guess penny would still be double figure odds? If so could the australian public go the under dog?

If it is down to Travis and Skye for the final.... what does that say about Australia? The battle of the stupid and the vain.
Evict them all and just give it to Penny. At least she gave me many laughs and she is who she is. Would love to see the reactions and comments from the original HMs.

lol at the contradiction in this post. Penny is more vain then Skye and dumber then Travis.

Back