Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

IS IT POSSIBLE...

That David and Priya's passionate fans will get them through this week? Leaving Ryan or Skye to be evicted with likely evictee, Leo?!?!

Very, VERY unlikely...

More chance in David and Priya being up with Leo :p

I don't get how the odds favour Priya to win over David but favour her to be evicted before him?
The overall winner odds are always a bit screwy. Well, so are the eviction odds sometimes but the winner odds moreso :)

I hope the betting odds would tremendously shove Travis and David as high as they could in the winner's bets so fans can be complacent and stop voting. :D

May I ask how spot on has the betting been? Like is it reliable??
The eviction ones have been pretty decent this season but because they only started to post odds for the second eviction two weeks ago, it's hard to say when it's a double. But the odds have also dramatically plummeted over the weekend once they were released like when Lawson went home so other than trying to get good prices on people for my bets, I don't put much stock in them until Monday or so to see if they've changed. That's just me though. :)

I don't know why people on this forum have underestimated Travis to win.

He has a huge fan base and hes definitely been the favourite to win in my eyes.

It's all the Christians and their "protect all fools and all babies" mentality... Travis falls into both categories... So does Skye >_<

IS IT POSSIBLE...

That David and Priya's passionate fans will get them through this week? Leaving Ryan or Skye to be evicted with likely evictee, Leo?!?!

No it's not, it's only single evictions this week. The following week has a triple eviction on the Tuesday and the finale on the Wednesday...

No it's not, it's only single evictions this week. The following week has a triple eviction on the Tuesday and the finale on the Wednesday...

I think you misread my post...

Single evictions? You mean there's one eviction on Monday and one on Tuesday? Yeah that's still two evictions.

I'm saying is it possible that the evictees are Leo and either Skye or Ryan.

Single evictions? You mean there's one eviction on Monday and one on Tuesday? Yeah that's still two evictions.

No, won't happen xD

Leo's a lock in. But it will between David and Pryia, should be Skye or Ryan.

Yes I did misread it, I thought you said Skye AND Ryan with Leo hahaha

I don't get how prisus has been low on percentages, and everyone thinks she's going to be evicted this week
Yet there are so many prisus supporters on BBB?
What's the logic there?

Back