Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Omg I'm loving the winner odds, can't wait till next week when Skye is completely out of top 3 and david and priya move up!!

I really don't think aisha will go, but of she did I'd be ok with it.

I think it'll be leo/lawson/cat/ maybe priya as the bottom 4.

Centrebet & Sportingbet - Next Eviction

Leo - 1.95
Aisha - 2.25
Cat - 6.50
Lawson - 9.50
Priya - 13.00
David - 13.00
Travis - 17.00
Ryan - 26.00
Skye - 29.00

Sportsbet - Next Eviction

Leo - 1.93
Aisha - 2.25
Cat - 6.00
Lawson - 10.00
Priya - 12.00
David - 140.0
Travis - 18.00
Ryan - 26.00
Skye - 34.00

David $140???

Haha yes pleaseeeee!

I know its a typo btw, but we can only dream right?

At $29 and $34 for Skye's odds is it time to lay down some decent wagers and vote the hell out of everyone else?

Sportsbet - Next Eviction

Leo - 2.05 ($0.12)
Aisha - 2.30 ($0.05)
Priya - 6.50 ($5.50)
Cat - 7.00 ($1)
Lawson - 9 ($1)
David - 15 ($1)
Travis - 18.00
Ryan - 26.00
Skye - 34.00

I'm baffled if I know how the hell Cat and Lawson are at higher odds to go than Priya :vomit:

Centrebet & Sportingbet - Next Eviction

Aisha - 2.20 ($0.05)
Leo - 2.30 ($0.35)
Lawson - 4 ($5.50)
Cat - 9 ($2.50)
Priya - 9 ($4)
David - 19 ($6)
Travis - 21 ($4)
Ryan - 29 ($3)
Skye - 34 ($5)

I'm baffled if I know how the hell Cat and Lawson are at higher odds to go than Priya :vomit:
That's just what people are betting at Sportsbet. If you look at the ones I just posted, they're not and Lawson plummeted quite a bit based on money they've taken in on him. :)

That's just what people are betting at Sportsbet. If you look at the ones I just posted, they're not and Lawson plummeted quite a bit based on money they've taken in on him. :)

That one looks better.
I know betting doesn't reflect voting as such, so I'll still be hoping for one (or both) of Clawson to leave.

Fair bit of fluctuation for Lawson and Priya today. Still think Baby Aish leaves

Edit: Lawson into $3!

That one looks better.
I know betting doesn't reflect voting as such, so I'll still be hoping for one (or both) of Clawson to leave.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too.

I contributed to Priya's odds falling at Sportsbet because I put in a bet on her when I sat and thought about how much I'd spent on her. I figured at least this way if she does go home I can make some of that cash back and not have to worry about Mr B finding out and decapitating me.

Lawson now $1.83 fav, nothing has happened to make such a massive dive, makes me wonder, inside money?

The Lawson Skye fight could have something to do with it.

Same thing happened when botox lips had a fight with Ryan, Ryan's eviction odds were shit. (Yet he was most saved)

Back