Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

These two have serious trust issues, so it's possible! Although Trav really really wants to win. I wonder what he wants more though, is it the glory of winning or supervising Aisha day and night to keep her away from the clutches of marauding NRL players?
I was getting the sense that he wanted to take that $50k but she talked him out of it so I wouldn't be shocked if we saw him at least severely debating leaving with her. I think it would come down to what she told him to do. When she hissed at him "don't get unfocused", I really saw their relationship in a new light. He's the loud boisterous one but I think she's the one pulling all the strings so if she wants him to stay to win the $ (which she'll assume will benefit her or maybe they've even agreed to split it for all I know), he'll stay. If she wants him to leave, he'll jump. Kind of sad, really.

I was getting the sense that he wanted to take that $50k but she talked him out of it so I wouldn't be shocked if we saw him at least severely debating leaving with her. I think it would come down to what she told him to do. When she hissed at him "don't get unfocused", I really saw their relationship in a new light. He's the loud boisterous one but I think she's the one pulling all the strings so if she wants him to stay to win the $ (which she'll assume will benefit her or maybe they've even agreed to split it for all I know), he'll stay. If she wants him to leave, he'll jump. Kind of sad, really.

I think you're right. I also think she'll want him to stay though because they both believe he can win. Although I'm curious about her fan base. Where has it gone?

I think you're right. I also think she'll want him to stay though because they both believe he can win. Although I'm curious about her fan base. Where has it gone?
It seems to have disappeared on here but someone was saying the other day that she has a heap of people following and liking the pics on her various fan accounts on Instagram and FB. I think they even said that her FB page was the most liked out of all of this year's HMs. So I guess maybe it's the younger crowd? Which would kind of make sense actually. They can't bet so the over 18's would be driving down her price with the bookies but in reality, that wouldn't be reflective of her amount of support on the outside from the teens and tweens, especially for 'Trasha'. I guess we'll know for sure if she pulls a decent save % this week.

If Aisha and Lawson go, it might be paradoxically good for Travis and Cat respectively, they can then start functioning as individual players. Or......the two of them will spend the week sulking over being separated from their "partners", and Cat could be freaking out wondering what Lawson might have said to Candice

Sportingbet - Next Eviction

Lawson - 1.75
Aisha - 2.50
Leo - 4.00
Cat 13.00
Priya - 13.00
David - 23.00
Travis - 29.00
Ryan - 34.00
Skye - 41.00

That betting must look inviting for Ch9 to have a single eviction on Monday and a double on Tuesday. If these betting odds are right, it would split all of the couples up, perhaps thats what BB wants. In another thread, Luke Blundell said a little bird had told him that 3 would be evicted this week. BB seems to change the game to suit himself still, so who knows.

I think they expected Travis/Aisha to take to $50,000.00 and leave. They didnt seem to have a Plan B for the 4 newcomers, normally one way or another, only 2 of them would have stayed as fully fledged housemates. Once he announced that the 4 newbies were actual housemates, he should have told all 13 of them, that they were all up for eviction. I think at least 2 of the newbies would have survived, even a triple eviction.

Does anyone know what the latest betting is, on the upcoming evictions please, or is it now closed? I dont suppose it attracts a lot of betting interest with there being no programme on over the long weekend. Thats a Ch9 long weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. First it was Leo and Aisha that looked the clear favourites to go, but the last betting that anyone posted, had Lawson and Aisha as the favourites to go. Lawsons odds had shortened massively, from the original odds, it was as if someone had inside info.

If I remember correctly, in a previous year, one of the insiders must have leaked something and the bookies stopped taking bets on BB evictions for a while. Its always been a practice that I find suspect, ringing certain numbers to evict certain housemates or voting via Facebook. We have read many posts over the years, where people couldnt get through, or their votes werent confirmed, lines closed etc. I dont think large amounts of money are bet on the evictions, because if you try to place a large bet with a bookie, that upsets his "book" he wont accept the bet, or only give you a minimal bet.

I have a feeling that it will be Leo and Aisha to go. I think both Aisha and Travis will cop a lot of backlash over knocking back the $50,000.00. I wonder how many of the voting public could make use of $25,000.00? I'm sure I could find something to spend it on. If they love the BB house that much, let them watch it on TV FOUR nights a week, like us :). Only 3 nights this week, unless people know that its on GO on Wednesday night for everyone, except WA.

Sportingbet - Next Eviction

Lawson - 1.80 (was 1.75)
Aisha - 2.50
Leo - 4.00
Cat 13.00
Priya - 13.00
David - 23.00
Travis - 29.00
Ryan - 34.00
Skye - 41.00

Sportsbet - Next Eviction

Lawson - 1.85
Aisha - 2.50
Leo - 5.00 (was 6.00)
Priya - 9.00
Cat - 12.00
David - 19.00
Travis - 26.00
Ryan - 34.00
Skye - 41.00

I think the actual eviction will be nothing like the Sportsbet etc. odds. This is a vote to save.. the betting odds are based on who you think will go.

Thanks, Kaz. Not much change then.

I dont know why, but I dont think Lawson will be one of the evictees this wee, unless they make it a triple, then he might be in trouble. I still have the feeling it will be Leo and Ashia. I WISH it would be Teflon and Travis, but that wont happen this week.

Channel 9 would love Lawson and Cat to be evicted on the same night, so Sonia could interview them both on stage together.

Why are Aisha's odds so low? I thought she was really popular (somehow)?

Cos something has transpired since thursday that we do not know about, yet a bookie's insider on the BB payroll is earning their keep by leaking changes in housemates to bookie so they can prepare for plunges

See:

Mark Waugh
shane warne

Giving bookmakers weather /pitch info for hundreds of thousands of $$

Information is POWER

how did skye go from fave to win to 2nd fave behind ryan overnight last week for no reason?

We found out why 36hr later when she showed true colours with ryan

Why are Aisha's odds so low? I thought she was really popular (somehow)?

The general public might consider that she was either stupid or greedy, when offered the chance to walk out with $45,000.00. I think Travis was in favour of taking the money, but because she already had the $20,000.00 from the dance task, she was probably happy to stay. She wears the trousers in the fauxmance, so they stayed. It would buy a lot of make up and clothes. Not as they have to buy too many clothes, the fashion places are falling over themselves to give stuff away to these Z grade celebrities. I dont know that she would be popular outside, what has she done thats been memorable, except to hang off Travis, using him as her crutch?

I still think it's this that I said the other day re Aisha about her odds being low and her apparent lack of support -

"It seems to have disappeared on here but someone was saying the other day that she has a heap of people following and liking the pics on her various fan accounts on Instagram and FB. I think they even said that her FB page was the most liked out of all of this year's HMs. So I guess maybe it's the younger crowd? Which would kind of make sense actually. They can't bet so the over 18's would be driving down her price with the bookies but in reality, that wouldn't be reflective of her amount of support on the outside from the teens and tweens, especially for 'Trasha'. I guess we'll know for sure if she pulls a decent save % this week."

I don't think Aisha's going home this week. Even if it's a triple.

For Lawsons odds to fall so dramatically, something happened, that people in the know, know about, to cause a shift like that.
Good thing is we'll know tomorrow just how sound that theory is. If he's evicted first - which is all these odds are for - then we can start to assume something happened. If he's not, then it's time to ditch that theory.

Back