Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

Why would you think betting on the "next to leave the house" would actually be second next to leave?

Next Eviction Odds:
Sam - 2.85
Travis - 3.75
Lawson - 4.00
Sandra - 5.50
Pryia - 8.00
Jason - 13.00

I don't think Travis is in danger of being evicted at all. Judging by the response to the nominees on social media, Travis, Pryia and Jason are all gonna be safe. I think the betting odds might get this one right, I could easily see Sam going (or Sandra or Lawson). I reckon it's between them three.

Many of you do not realize how refreshing it is for many North Americans to see what has happened this week....its been a total role reversal in nominations from last week. In the last BBUS you pretty well knew who was going to win from week 2. The same people were continually up for eviction and there were no power shifts during the course of the game as it droned on to its predictable conclusion.

To see housemates who looked indestructible last week possibly out of the house the following week is absolutely orgasmic.

I think the reason the odds are low for Travis is because he is always nominated.

I think this is a hard one. Initially I thought Sandra for sure but Sam got hammered last night both on here and on social media for the Aisha thing and Lawson's been getting slaughtered over the Cat thing. None of those three really have a decent fanbase to begin with although maybe Sam will have the slightly larger one from his Paralympian wins and charity work.

Ok screw it... placing a bet on Sandra and a smaller one on Lawson as I think his odds will lower after tonight.

I just can't pick between Sandra and Lawson! I can't see many voters for Sandra, but Lawson has been such a turd lately... Does he still have a fan base or did they all turn on him? I need this cash hahah

I can definitely see Sam going.

Travis's fanbase is just strong, unfortunately.

Glad to see that Priya is up there with Jason as least likely to be evicted (let's hope that they're both the most saved)...

I can definitely see Sam going.

Travis's fanbase is just strong, unfortunately.

Glad to see that Priya is up there with Jason as least likely to be evicted (let's hope that they're both the most saved)...

If the poll on site is any reflection of the Aussie public's feelings as a whole:

Priya knows how to play the game...she comes out of the Day Spa incident smelling like a bouquet of roses.

Sam doesnt and comes out reeking like a pile of steaming fresh camel dung. (not that Ive ever actually smelled one)

Bye bye Sammy boy.

Hopefully Sandra goes, she doesn't have much of a fan base and hasn't really done anything to stand out.
What annoys me is how her and Leo were talking about cat was trying to get with Lawson even though he has a girlfriend.. You were trying same thing with Sam?!

Agree with the above. Sam and Sandra would have had the smaller fanbases, but it's hard to tell with Lawson because of the Cat incident, which could cost him a lot of support.

That being said, Tully managed to survive evictions against weaker players several times last year, despite being largely hated.

First moves, Travis slightly up to $4 and Sandra down a solid amount to $4. Sam mini drift to $2.95, probably only as a result of the money for Sandra. Lawson unchanged. Three equal 2nd favourites behind Sam. Forget the other 2 they aren't going anywhere

Last edited:
guys don't go with Centrebet, they put their odds up for "next eviction" and only pay out on the first one. they don't even honour other bets or put up a new list for the following night. They only paid me out for Jake :mad:

Why would you think that "Pay on the official Next House Mate to be voted out of the Big Brother house" includes the 2nd eviction ???

Your bad for not understanding what NEXT means... :dead:

Why would you think that "Pay on the official Next House Mate to be voted out of the Big Brother house" includes the 2nd eviction ???

Your bad for not understanding what NEXT means... :dead:
No I don't, as I keep saying when there is no option to bet for that eviction as there should be imo you would assume it comes as a combo meaning NEXT

I think this will be the first one the bookies get right, sam already doesn't have alot of fans and hasn't done himself any favours lately with the whole thing about Aisha.

Back