Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

My account lost it's verification a month ago so i can't put a bet on anyway..... anyone know how much you can place on a housemate?

The first eviction moves:

Firmed: Jake down from $9 now $7.50 into 3rd favourite to go. David has also been supported (slightly) down to $1.80

Eased: Travis $5.50 out to $9. That is huge. Almost a rubber stamp saying he's not going anywhere this week
Lisa has drifted also slightly to $5.

Overall nothing major yet indicating who is going, but the first sign has been thrown up that (right now) Travis is safe in the double

$100, Will they allow you to have that much on in such a small market.?

Its very doubtful. Those odds are already heavily in favour of the bookies, especially when there are 2 evictions, but they seemingly only pay out on the first one. This sounds wrong to me, especially at those odds.

When odds change is it really an indicator of someone being safe? Because Priya last week was a massive favourite to go and we all know what happened!

@Wozniacki The way the odds change normally do correlate with who leaves/is safe. Last week Priya was initially favourite, but her price eased out massively ($1.65 to $2.50) (meaning there was less chance of her to go) While Dion's price dropped by more than half ($6 to$2.50). The odds that are normally wrong are the initial winners market in the first 2 weeks or so. Lawson and Priya were both $34 and now sit $5 and $9 respectively. While Skye was initial favourite and now sits 5th or so in line

@hafeau I agree that David is crazily under the odds, $1.80 seems silly, but he still has to be favourite to go. Personally I have wagered mainly on Lisa to go first with a very small bet on Jake also. At $5 and $7.50 respectively they seem great value away from David

@hafeau I agree that David is crazily under the odds, $1.80 seems silly, but he still has to be favourite to go. Personally I have wagered mainly on Lisa to go first with a very small bet on Jake also. At $5 and $7.50 respectively they seem great value away from David
The love for David though has been massive, should he get a good edit tonight and Sunday he'll stay. Jake will definitely go Monday imo, but I think it's between Lisa/David/Travis for Tuesday.

David down to $1.40, everyone else's prices have increased. Looks like its game over for David (well, at least first)

Current odds. If you put the same about on Lisa, jake, Travis, aisha, Cat and one of them went. You'd come out ahead.

Assuming David or Skye didn't go. No way I would expect either of them to go.

Hell I'd be so tempted to put 100 on each of them but David being so low... I don't know if that means he is going or punters are off. That is what is making me not. I would totally assume him to be safe. I wouldn't risk so much though.

When odds change is it really an indicator of someone being safe? Because Priya last week was a massive favourite to go and we all know what happened!

I can't believe the betting at all anymore. It had Ed being a certainty going on one of the evictions, yet the one it said who was safest (Ben) went instead.

I can't believe the betting at all anymore. It had Ed being a certainty going on one of the evictions, yet the one it said who was safest (Ben) went instead.

I think they were more accurate when it was vote to evict.

Vote to save has had so many spanners in the works.

Never forget Ray. Never!

I honestly think Cat has a good chance of going.

Back