Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

I don't think either will be pissed off. I'm not sure why some keep insisting there's going to be a meltdown if either Priya or David go. Their fans have known from the start that both were on borrowed time and each eviction they survived was a mini miracle. If Priya leaves tonight I'll be happy I got to watch her for as long as I did and be content that I did the best I could to keep her in there this long. I'm pretty sure David fans will feel the same way.

Now if Skye or Ryan were to leave tonight however, their fans may freak as they seem to have them in the finale.

If Ryan leaves, I am done with this year :/

If Ryan leaves, I am done with this year :/
I know. And while I *really* don't think he's leaving, I *really* didn't think either Priya or David would make it this far so shows you how much I know haha! Just have to keep voting for him. Not much else that any of us can do to support our favourites. :)

I know. And while I *really* don't think he's leaving, I *really* didn't think either Priya or David would make it this far so shows you how much I know haha! Just have to keep voting for him. Not much else that any of us can do to support our favourites. :)

Unfortunately, I feel it may be Ryan or Priya tonight.

Just because of the banner curse for Priya. All competitors standing alone except Penny & Priya.

Unfortunately, I feel it may be Ryan or Priya tonight.

Just because of the banner curse for Priya. All competitors standing alone except Penny & Priya.
Well there was that one time - I think with Lawson - when Gemma's curse had a blip so maybe this will be the night for a blip in the banner one too! But yeah I've accepted the fact she's going home. I do it every time she's up as I never expect her to last yet again. If she goes there are others I still want to win so I'll keep watching and enjoy it. :)

Well there was that one time - I think with Lawson - when Gemma's curse had a blip so maybe this will be the night for a blip in the banner one too! But yeah I've accepted the fact she's going home. I do it every time she's up as I never expect her to last yet again. If she goes there are others I still want to win so I'll keep watching and enjoy it. :)

I am still praying for a miracle that David leaves. Doubtful though xD

I am still praying for a miracle that David leaves. Doubtful though xD
At this point I won't be surprised at who goes, even if it's Ryan or Skye. We don't know where any of them placed in that top four and we have no idea how many are voting as so much changes from day to day. That's why I can't even bring myself to bet on this one because I can make a strong case for each one being evicted. Sucks as the betting is my favourite part of the season!

At this point I won't be surprised at who goes, even if it's Ryan or Skye. We don't know where any of them placed in that top four and we have no idea how many are voting as so much changes from day to day. That's why I can't even bring myself to bet on this one because I can make a strong case for each one being evicted. Sucks as the betting is my favourite part of the season!

You better be voting Mrs Butterface or do some social media magic ;)

You better be voting Mrs Butterface or do some social media magic ;)
I'm barely on social media although I do favourite stuff if I go on. I leave that to the experts! But yeah I've definitely been voting again today and will continue this afternoon. Short of trading our house in for a tent I'm not sure what else to do haha

Great point! I will be over the top if any of them leave tonight except David. David fans just don't seem that emotional about him.

David fans are enthusiastic, and would be extremely happy if he made it through. But I think most of us are realists though as well and know that he has never been the favourite to take the thing out, so it won't be some massive shock if he doesn't make it through against strong competition.

David fans are enthusiastic, and would be extremely happy if he made it through. But I think most of us are realists though as well and know that he has never been the favourite to take the thing out, so it won't be some massive shock if he doesn't make it through against strong competition.

My point exactly.

I just got a sms thanking me for voting but it's like my 100th time voting this week and not my first today. Could they have reset the lines ?

Current Odds on Next Eviction from Sportsbet:
Priya $1.85 ($0.75)
David $2.50 ($0.60)
Skye $6.00 ($1.00)
Ryan $7.00 ($1.00)

Interesting...

Back