Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

I noticed Davids odds of winning drops a lot whenever he is up for evictions, not just this week. This is due to David's honest nature which may put people off. But when ever David not up for eviction, his winning odds increases alot as well.

There are a few times that David and Priya were up for evictions in the same week and the bookies tends to give David a higher odd for eviction over Priya, but each week it is generally David who is most saved over Priya - proving the bookies wrong...

When other housemate are up for evictions their winning odds dont drop as much as David's. This is due to that housemate's predictable nature such as showmance / under the radar.

Last edited:
Maybe his dad hurt his chances? I really didn't like him.

Whereas Bushan is quite popular and his appearance is pushing Priya through?

Also, almost a week out from the finale, and what has strategy Dave really done but talk about being strategic and annoy people?! He doesn't deserve a title like that.

So it looks like Dave and Leo will probably be evicted this week. While sad for me at least I can finally detach from this horrible series and save some money given they're the only two I've ever liked enough to actually vote for.

Last edited:
Current Next Eviction Odds:
Leo $1.15
David $6.00 ($2.00)
Priya $6.00 ($1.00)
Skye $7.00 ($9.00)
Ryan $19.00 ($5.00)

Wow, someone's certain that Skye's going to get evicted whoever betted on her.

Current Next Eviction Odds:
Leo $1.15
David $6.00 ($2.00)
Priya $6.00 ($1.00)
Skye $7.00 ($9.00)
Ryan $19.00 ($5.00)

Wow, someone's certain that Skye's going to get evicted whoever betted on her.

Arn't these bets for the next eviction (Monday)? So if Leo goes tonight, all bets towards the rest are null and void?

Arn't these bets for the next eviction (Monday)? So if Leo goes tonight, all bets towards the rest are null and void?
Yeah the bets are only for Monday's eviction. I really can't see Leo not getting evicted over the others though, am interested to see the odds if they decide to continue bets on Tuesday's eviction.

Back