Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

What makes me giggity though, is that for years everyone would say that the winners were boring and flew under the radar. But to be noticed and get air time you need to be involved in drama. The only contestants to have won. And remained true to their opening night word of causing conflict, drama etc are the last three winners. Terri, Ben and tim. Who (in my opinion) have a fair share of haters

I hope this makes sense . I just had panadiene forte and I think I'm stoned

What makes me giggity though, is that for years everyone would say that the winners were boring and flew under the radar. But to be noticed and get air time you need to be involved in drama. The only contestants to have won. And remained true to their opening night word of causing conflict, drama etc are the last three winners. Terri, Ben and tim. Who (in my opinion) have a fair share of haters

I hope this makes sense . I just had panadiene forte and I think I'm stoned
You did well for someone who thinks they are stoned.

Boasted about fingering Michelle, and people got their panties in a twist about him not having more respect for her. (used the term "mal meninga" as in smell my finger)

Hey Max....do u remember him outside in the spa with the guys and he was bragging he bent her over and gave it to her....and he was doing the motions......omg that was so so funny.

Boasted about fingering Michelle, and people got their panties in a twist about him not having more respect for her. (used the term "mal meninga" as in smell my finger)

Oh, that's right. I recall he once proudly boasted to the others about going to the toilet (number 2) and getting up without wiping his butt because he felt that he didn't need to.

It is disturbing because it is disturbing me!! Haha... Seriously though, I would never go on Tim's new page and ruin the thread for those who loved and voted for him. It would only serve to clog up the thread with my own selfish whinges. What do these insistent haters on here hope to achieve? Clearly, Ben Norris is facing his demons and inasmuch as he is expecting negative comments, we have an avenue to ask questions of Alex M via the Scoopla blog.

Please. Let it go!

Lous-Dreyfus-only-picked-up-speed-after-Seinfeld.gif

@Timdormer is a million miles above Ben. Tim never picked on a particular housemate and helped to form a group to exclude someone just because they were a little weird and liked unicorns.

Tim is actually a nice person who genuinely cared for other housemates feelings. He was an individual, a leader for the misfits everywhere and a stirrer but not in a malicious way Ben was.

No surprise Tim wants nothing to do with him. I don't hence why I am peeved off he has joined BBB. I prefer to never think and hear of him again.

Ben's justification for treating Estelle the way he did is very poor. There is no excuse what so ever for the way he and his goons treated her. So what if Estelle contradicts herself (in his opinion). That is a weak excuse for all the shit he and his pals gave her.

@Trala yes everyone has a gossip and he was filmed 24/7. There is nothing wrong with housemates having a little chat about each other, it's human nature however most people don't make it their mission to bring people down and I quote Ben "I Will destroy Layla". He also purposely and seemed to enjoy excluding Estelle every chance he got. He also lied to people to manipulate issues in the house for his own benefit. For example he took great delight in the Sarah Vs. Ray "aggressive" dancing saga. From then he had an opportunity to turn the house against Ray. I assume Ben and Michael didn't like Ray because he was self confident and was too smart to fall for their manipulating crap.
@Connoisseur can probably help me out with listing more of Ben's behaviour in the house. :)

This is my opinion and you have yours but I know I AM right. Ethically I am right at least. Ben's behaviour was disgusting and that is why I AM outraged he is here. Just look at those videos @TALENTstanner posted. Do you really think that is acceptable behaviour and worthy of winning Big Brother? I don't think so. That season is absolutely horrible and filled with a pack of bullies who have high egos. Made a lot of my friends and family turn off the show forever. I nearly did too but gave BB 2013 a chance but boy was I worried that a BB 2012 cast would happen again. Hope those HM's are proud for turning that season the way it did. Not pleasant viewing at all and rewarding a bully was just great for Australia :rolleyes:.

There is nothing entertaining about Ben what so ever. People seem to think he can get away with this behaviour because he's gay and some gay people are known for being queens and bitchy.

Someone said Ben being here was a favour? Pfft... I don't think so. More like a pest and it's no surprise he is promoting something. I suspect he also has joined BBB to help his ego. He just loves mentioning he is "the most hated winner of BB apparently". It just reeks of desperation to become relevant again. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed was @BBB12winner. They have a similar username and their posts seem to be written by the same person.

I don't think people are constantly sitting there stewing on their hatred for Ben on a daily basis. But obviously when he pops up on the forums and back into their lives, the dislike would come flooding back. Which is what is being shown in this thread.

I agree 100% @Lottie. This used to be a happy place.

@TALENTstanner has some really good points. He may be crazy at times but he is making a lot of sense here. I pity the people who don't stand up to a bully.

It's not just a TV show either. Big Brother is a social experiment. Real people go in and their behaviours are exposed. You can say the producers manipulate the footage but Ben did say and do all these things. Even if there was something we weren't shown like Estelle being annoying (being annoying is harmless) there still wouldn't be a justification.

This thread makes me feel like the only sane person here O_O:bang:

Back