Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

@Benjamin2012HM Have you seen a floor plan of this year's house at all? If you haven't, perhaps you can slip that Q in with Alex the next time you meet with him? They help so much with understanding the layout of the house!
I'd love this!! Seriously the house I can kind of understand, but I'd love a better or perfect understanding.

You were an amazing housemate, I loved you with Stacey and the gold Hotpants.

Ok @Benjamin2012HM really is legit, he's not an imposter.

I'm saying this before this topic gets out of hand, can we please think before we post. like or dislike him you're welcome to post. But right here you have got an opportunity to ask an ex-housemate about the 2012 series (and what we didn't see), plus someone who interviews Alex for Big Brother thus another chance to get your BB2014 questions answered.
If he actually plans to respond?!? Where has he gone?

Ben who do you think at the moment are the front runners to win BB? I know it's early days but usually by now I have picked my favourites but this year I'm finding it hard to really warm to any of them. If push came to shove I say Lawson and Gemma could be interesting HM's but get the feeling they'll get punted early. :)

You live in Brisbane?!

w0jp89.gif

I used to. I volunteered at Brisbane pride festival last year for the bar and i had to serve Ben twice. He was rather unpleasant and had that sour bitter queen look on his face as usual. Like he thought he was too famous to be there or something. HA!

Thank god he was in the house before Nine took over - what a terrible thing it would've been if we had never seen it!
I wasn't allowed to watch Adults Only bc of my wankey parents and also I was 12, someone send me a youtube link quick.

Where's this?!?

Antics thread of course. I think I was slightly inebriated myself.

Wellllll... 'twas a night of glamour and god awful dresses known to the masses as Logie night. Settling in for a night of joyous television viewing was our glorious Bitchy Ben who managed to put down the wine glass long enough to partake in the most ancient of practices - drunk tweeting. He fired his first salvo with a not so subtle tweet about how Tully and BenWhoTalksToPictures had more talent in their dental floss than UrineTim who is totes fake - which makes sense if you're drunk I guess. UrineTim was all like 'Bitch I'm at the Logies who the hell are you? pick on someone your own size' which is so very coy of him because I think he does in fact know who he is. Ben was not impressed and said Tim was small compared to lights and had no where to hide - which again makes no sense to me but I'm not drunk (fine.. I may be a little drunk). I mean if Tim is supposedly so small then he has literally SOOO many places to hide, like in a cupboard. Then Estelle turned up on her horse and was all 'Ben y u always bringing down a brutha? why ya gotta be that way dawg?' (She speaks street cos she is street even with Princess Sparklepony and her Toorak truck). As you can imagine Ben was even less impressed with that and told her to stop banging on about how he bullied her cos he totally didn't even, it was all Michael and Josh and Jesus. The other birds on twitter where like 'NO WAY you is a bully Ben'. By this stage Ben was extremely unimpressed and really low on wine and said Tim was the closet bully (and closet gay) cos he texted Drew telling him not to lunch with losers like Ben but maybe Tim just didn't want Drew partaking in day drinking like Ben obviously does. Stella skated by and shouted 'HYPOCRITE!1!!' at Ben who shouted back 'Go sneak into the Logies again you wannabe!'. At this point Ben experienced an alcohol blackout and his partner most likely tried to give twitter one too by deleting the tweets. Though like any good alcohol blackout the memories lived on in the form of photo evidence.

Wow guys, I am overwhelmed with this response. Good AND bad - I understand what it is like to have an opinion. So I shouldn't have taken the really nasty comments so personally. I guess it was really hard when I got out of the house and was so keen to see what you all thought of me, only to horrified - the reality was too hard to deal with. Mainly because I knew your handles and avatars. It felt like I was reading the minds of people I admired. Only to realize they secretly wanted me dead- so NOW you can imagine why it took 2 years and a box of very bad vino to get here.

Back