Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Aww what a lovely post Ben.
I follow you on twitter and Instagram and you seem like a lovely person. We all make mistakes and can be bitchy at times. Unfortunately your moments were aired on tv
Congrats on winning and good to see you in here

I wasn't allowed to watch Adults Only bc of my wankey parents and also I was 12, someone send me a youtube link quick.
You can get a few videos with very basic google searches - to my knowledge, there are long, decent videos of "Gorilla Dick" Dean from 2005, Dino from 2006, Jamie from 2007 and Rory from 2008.

One thing, This picture was taken when it said "Day 3"!
It's actually a video playing on the screen for some reason, so the photo might have been taken today but the video on the screen done taking shots from day 3.

Sorry that made no sense..... I am writing while on the go - I am actually going to watch Charne perform at Jupiter's.

What about I make a time this week to do a Q and A? I have heaps you would be interested in and I will give you a voice when interviewing this years evictees. (Scoopla)

Sorry that made no sense..... I am writing while on the go - I am actually going to watch Charne perform at Jupiter's.

What about I make a time this week to do a Q and A? I have heaps you would be interested in and I will give you a voice when interviewing this years evictees. (Scoopla)

That would be outstanding!! :biggrin:

You can get a few videos with very basic google searches - to my knowledge, there are long, decent videos of "Gorilla Dick" Dean from 2005, Dino from 2006, Jamie from 2007 and Rory from 2008.
Wait, is this from Uncut episodes on Youtube or just screenshots from the live feed?
#reallyneededthis

Does anyone want to see Jamie from 2007 naked? I'm not asking rhetorically, like really does anyone want to see that?

Ben, Do you know any of this years HM's?
What do you think of this years HM's, any favourites to win yet?
It would be good to see you interviewing this years evictees because Sonia doesn't usually ask them any hard questions.

I just see a whole load of Scoopla self promotion (and the promise of answering questions) as opposed to Tim who promoted nothing and came on here just to chat and answer questions.

I will hold my reservations for now and I look forward to being proved wrong.

I do like it when previous HMs come on though. So hi. Welcome.

Does anyone want to see Jamie from 2007 naked? I'm not asking rhetorically, like really does anyone want to see that?
Hahahaha!! I don't think that's the Jamie! Not dark haired dweebie lady boy Jamie. The Jamie that won.

I just see a whole load of Scoopla self promotion (and the promise of answering questions) as opposed to Tim who promoted nothing and came on here just to chat and answer questions.

Where Tim was less hated or not, he came on here for a chat with like minded fans rather than splashing Scoopla on every reply.

I will hold my reservations for now and I look forward to being proved wrong.
BOO!

The twitter fight was me and another person both very drunk. When I read the post, it felt like I had never seen them before!

Terrible moment in my life.

I have apologized a lot - to many people. Actually I apologize mainly to myself. They were actually deleted by my partner who woke up and told us off.

True story

Back