Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Exactly.

The most important question of all he has dodged numerous times. He inferred in his original post and several times after that Estelle did things in the house that led to his vile treatment of her. When i pushed him to explain what those things were, he replied with something along the lines of "Zoe said Estelle told her that she was going to be annoying in the house". That was AFTER Ben left the house which explains literally nothing of how Ben came to start bullying Estelle IN the house.

And it's interesting how he's holidaying on the GC...where the Big Brother House is. How...convenient. And he wont post any criticism of CH9. How...convenient. Makes me think this is all just a ploy to promote his upcoming promo gigs.

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say?

If Ben satisfactorily explains his answer to the following question, then i will leave the thread and wont return:

Ben -

In your original post you unfairly inferred that Estelle did things in the house that weren't shown on the show that made you treat her the way you did. In doing so, you have managed to paint yourself the victim and paint Estelle as some kind of sleuth bully. If it is in fact true, then you are off the hook since you would both be at fault. But since these things weren't shown on camera, then how are we to know you are telling the truth?

Explain, in detail, what Estelle did that wasn't shown on camera in the house. Otherwise you are a LIAR.

What makes you think you're entitled to anything at all? You're as bad as the housemates who think they deserve Priya's and Katie's money just because it came out of the prize pool.

On that note though, I hope Ben does answer you just so you get off your self-entitled butthurt soapbox!

When ESTELLE was asked by BB (in the Diary room) if she felt she was being bullied, she said 'NO'.
I found her irritating in the extreme and felt she did very little to contribute to the house dynamic.... As in, she wasn't really entertaining, even in the topics of conversation that they aired. At the same time, I empathised with her not being able to find her niche. The only HM she firmly clicked with was Ava.
She was cringe worthy to watch

I'm going to just type this and then leave this thread....
I never liked estellle aaaaaaaaand I still dont - she's SUCH AN attention seeker, it's so sad to just watch her seek for all this "aww estelle" far out booohoo get over it girl you didn't win BB2012 someone else did, you didn't even come runner up aargh just accept it and move ON.

As I look at my WWJD bracelet (What Would Jake Do) I think to myself, Why, Jake would write a RAP about this situation! That's what Jake would do!!
So Ben One Two came to see us here
The haters and 'mites he didn't fear
And questions were asked and replies were made
But not to the 'faction of one, I'm afraid.
WHY WON'T HE DEIGN TO ANSWER ME?
HE'S NOTHING BUT A QUEEN AND A BIG BULLY!
The rest of the forumites in the thread
Were left unsure and shaking their heads
Might be time to increase the meds.
BRING BACK BRADLES!!! PEACE OUT, HO'S!!

What makes you think you're entitled to anything at all? You're as bad as the housemates who think they deserve Priya's and Katie's money just because it came out of the prize pool.

On that note though, I hope Ben does answer you just so you get off your self-entitled butthurt soapbox!
Well said.

As I look at my WWJD bracelet (What Would Jake Do) I think to myself, Why, Jake would write a RAP about this situation! That's what Jake would do!!

Hahahaahahha holy shit. Day is made.

images

The real question is why did he lie about not being at the Oxford? What's the big deal if he was billed so lowly on the entertainment card that night? What does that say about him not being truthful about something so simple?

Maybe he simply doesn't remember it...

The real question is why did he lie about not being at the Oxford? What's the big deal if he was billed so lowly on the entertainment card that night? What does that say about him not being truthful about something so simple?

No, when i brought up the incident at the Oxford Hotel, that was actually originally first reported by @MADONNA who said he saw someone getting stuck into another person at the Oxford and it turned out to be Ben.

He hasn't even responded to my criticism of him at the Brisbane Pride Festival (where he was billed). I served him behind the bar and he was rude, dismissive and snippy. He looked like he didn't want to be there and was incredibly hostile. I heard similar stories from people who met him that day.

No, when i brought up the incident at the Oxford Hotel, that was actually originally first reported by @MADONNA who said he saw someone getting stuck into another person at the Oxford and it turned out to be Ben.

Ahh, I see. I thought there were two people who had seen him there. But maybe it wasn't him. Maybe he doesn't really know about that place. Maybe.

Back