Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Guys it makes it very difficult to answer people's questions when the hate is so thick for a person you don't know. Big Brother is a show cast to create conflict, to show a heightened level of emotion and to represent a small part of Australian culture. I was there for most of the show and it was long and challenging part of my life. I am responsible for my own actions and I am certainly not saying I am not guilty or culpable of a debate. There were moments when I was outright horrible. But you can be a good person or a bad person - as long as you are honest with yourself and you are willing to admit your flaws - you at least are on the right path. Guys I am on the beach with my fiancé who has been my partner for 5 years. We are happy people who love life and have needed to move passed a lot of the negativity. I could tell you a number of things that would change your opinion of Estelle forever. But why be petty. Plus the quote is 'the the innocent only seem more guilty when defending them self.' (Oh crap that makes me sound like I thought I was innocent) She like me - was challenged and competitive. We knew what created conflict and we served it up daily to win $250,000. I have not only now worked with charities to create awareness for bullying but I have learnt a lot myself. When reading this thread - it seems like we could all do with a refresher on 'how to treat others!' P.s on a side note, I will ask all of you this favor ..stop comparing me to Tim. It's not fare on me or Tim. Why compare anyone to another, when people are so different. We are all individuals and deserve our own story. Is Tim a television radio announcer - yes! Am I - no. What did Tim do before BB? He was a radio and TV presenter. At the end of the day people go back to their normal lives and I have a theory we all go back to what we did before. Once the fifteen minutes is up. Tim will always be on television and I will always be a dreamer.
Thanks for coming on here and explaining more about your time on bb, the after effects and your life. I found you fascinating to watch and you showed all sides of yourself -good and bad. You seem genuine, honest and real unlike many other HMs that I feel take on a persona when they enter the house. The fact you won should let you know you have more supporters than haters. It seems some people are basing their hate on a highly edited 1 hour a night show. ..there is a lot that went on that we didn't get to see. Enjoy your life, you will be remembered as one of the most interesting HMs to be on bb.

I didn't, she was playing up to the cameras IMO.

I know they all do that, but with her when she wanted to be centre of attention, she either galloped around the house & or cried.

Most of time when she was crying, there weren't any tears in her eyes.

IMO: Estelle thought she had won when Michael was evicted, she didn't think the 'bully' Ben would win.
Hmm I don't know? I don't agree to be honest

Last edited:
Really?

That was the nastiest video you could find?

That was an example of Ben's "true colours"?

This is what fuels your hatred?

In-fucking-sane.
As much as I don't want to associate myself with him at all, I believe he posted that video because someone mentioned that instance(Zoe breaking the horse) a few pages back.

When ESTELLE was asked by BB (in the Diary room) if she felt she was being bullied, she said 'NO'.
I found her irritating in the extreme and felt she did very little to contribute to the house dynamic.... As in, she wasn't really entertaining, even in the topics of conversation that they aired. At the same time, I empathised with her not being able to find her niche. The only HM she firmly clicked with was Ava.

Really?

That was the nastiest video you could find?

That was an example of Ben's "true colours"?

This is what fuels your hatred?

In-fucking-sane.
*Braces myself for the influx of every vid grab from 2012 with Ben included*
You have issued a clear invitation to the dance, my friend.

Thanks for coming on here and explaining more about your time on bb, the after effects and your life. I found you fascinating to watch and you showed all sides of yourself -good and bad. You seem genuine, honest and real unlike many other HMs that I feel take on a persona when they enter the house. The fact you won should let you know you have more supporters than haters. It seems some people are basing their hate on a highly edited 1 hour a night show. ..there is a lot that went on that we didn't get to see. Enjoy your life, you will be remembered as one of the most interesting HMs to be on bb.
I loved Estelle, still do, and i didn't like how ben treated her and I was angry and at times hated him but like I agree with this. Sometimes I liked ben too. Can I not like both? There are good and bad sides to everyone. That doesn't excuse what he did, but in my opinion what he did isn't unforgivable either?

*Braces myself for the influx of every vid grab from 2012 with Ben included*
You have issued a clear invitation to the dance, my friend.

I say let the monkeys dance!

I fucking loved that season, and I am waaaaaay too lazy to youtube.

It is fun to walk down memory lane. They really were a great bunch of people to watch.

Bring it.

Lightning McQueen. Lying much? How am I fishing for likes when I'm arguably one of the most hated people on here? I never post for likes and in fact I was genuinely surprised I had racked up over 60 likes in this thread thus far. Don't make me out to be something I'm clearly not.

I didn't say you were GOOD at fishing for likes. There are clearly some people who agree with you in this case, the vast majority however, do not! And it's pretty sad that you're keeping track of how many likes you've gotten, that pretty much proves my point.

Never post for likes? After you post a thread for the daily show 12 hours earlier, and in the other daily show threads make comparisons between how much has been posted in the ones you've started and the ones that others have started? The only one who is lying is you to yourself...

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben doesn't come back here after today due to the evident hostility in some peoples posts. If he has the hide of a rhinocerous, he wont let it get to him and just concentrate on the positive stuff said about him and stick around.

No one is perfect. Just saying.

I loved Estelle, still do, and i didn't like how ben treated her but like I agree with this. I liked ben too. Can I not like both? There are good and bad sides to everyone. That doesn't excuse what he did, but in my opinion what he did isn't unforgivable either?
I liked Estelle and Ben from 2012 for different reasons. All people have many facets to their personalities, some of which we may not like. Estelle was no saint, contrary to what others think, and Ben was not a devil! We get to view these interesting people through bb which is why I love the show.

I liked Estelle and Ben from 2012 for different reasons. All people have many facets to their personalities, some of which we may not like. Estelle was no saint, contrary to what others think, and Ben was not a devil! We get to view these interesting people through bb which is why I love the show.
E X AC T LY.

Are you though? It's clear nothing Ben says is ever going to change your opinion of him. Which is perfectly fine that's your opinion to have. I just don't see why you have to keep going on about it.

You-Cant-Handle-The-Truth-Jack-Nicholson.gif

Back