Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Welcome Ben. A planned question time would be great.

I watch BB to be entertained and you, Tim and Reggie were the only winners where I could smile, laugh and groan at your conversations and antics. Certainly kept up that entertainment factor for me. :)

Bahahahha!!! Me too!
I made a few instragrams with that hashtag and she liked them. So good to see she's laughing at herself

omg i'm laughing at "Dirty Street Pie" lmfao i love laurina

Bahahahha!!! Me too!
I made a few instragrams with that hashtag and she liked them. So good to see she's laughing at herself

# Clown shoes with a cocktail dress.

Hashtag !!!

tumblr_mnwdjydaxC1qf2zyko1_250.gif

Huh?

Frankly Ben, I think you are full of shit.

You have played the members here perfectly, well done 31 pages talking about you with minimal contribution from you. "Oh can't answer now I'm on my way to Dinner" "Oh can't answer now I'm at the beach" " Lets schedule a proper Q & A"

Well played, I see not much has changed with you.

You have played the members here perfectly, well done 31 pages talking about you with minimal contribution from you. "Oh can't answer now I'm on my way to Dinner" "Oh can't answer now I'm at the beach" " Lets schedule a proper Q & A"

What's wrong with arranging a time that suits everyone to ask and answer questions? At least he hasn't abandoned the thread...

Do us a favour, be respectful or don't bother coming to the Q&A :)

^^^^^THIS x 10000000000000

Well said!

Exactly!

How dare he enjoy his life!

How dare he have plans!

How dare he have the audacity to try and fit us into those plans!

How dare he not sit in front of his computer and try to justify himself to a bunch of forum misfits he doesn't know for 24 hours straight!

We should lynch him!

LYNCH! LYNCH! LYNCH!

Exactly.

The most important question of all he has dodged numerous times. He inferred in his original post and several times after that Estelle did things in the house that led to his vile treatment of her. When i pushed him to explain what those things were, he replied with something along the lines of "Zoe said Estelle told her that she was going to be annoying in the house". That was AFTER Ben left the house which explains literally nothing of how Ben came to start bullying Estelle IN the house.

And it's interesting how he's holidaying on the GC...where the Big Brother House is. How...convenient. And he wont post any criticism of CH9. How...convenient. Makes me think this is all just a ploy to promote his upcoming promo gigs.

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say?

If Ben satisfactorily explains his answer to the following question, then i will leave the thread and wont return:

Ben -

In your original post you unfairly inferred that Estelle did things in the house that weren't shown on the show that made you treat her the way you did. In doing so, you have managed to paint yourself the victim and paint Estelle as some kind of sleuth bully. If it is in fact true, then you are off the hook since you would both be at fault. But since these things weren't shown on camera, then how are we to know you are telling the truth?

Explain, in detail, what Estelle did that wasn't shown on camera in the house. Otherwise you are a LIAR.

Back