Skip to main content

Behind Big Brother podcast is back

It will be at least another week. David works on a very prominent festival which is running right now.

Thanks, first time tuning into podcast :D

Edit: listening to it, very entertaining.

Last edited:
I have the wine ready for the 'new-era' of BBAU podcasts. Also @Tim if I may suggest, you should bring back beverage of the week recommendation on the podcast.

Out of curiosity does anybody else get extremely bored and listen to old BB podcast? I'm listening to the one's from 2007 now, so entertaining.

I'm (Da)vid. @Dave is a different guy and yes he used to do the Saturday Night Live thing.

Some other asshole has the David username so I've just stayed as is.

I'm (Da)vid. @Dave is a different guy and yes he used to do the Saturday Night Live thing.

Some other asshole has the David username so I've just stayed as is.
Thank you for clearing that up. And, you sure do look real priddy in your avatar. ;)

Any update on when we can expect it? :)
I recall Tim saying earlier in the thread that a 'new era of podcasting begins this weekend' so probably within the next couple days hopefully. I have resorting to listening to all the 2008 podcasts to get my fix, these podcasts are like crack.

Here we go with another BBB stunt! They never listen to the audience! We don't need a NEW ERA, we need back to basics podcast! Two guys, drinking wine, talking about big brother! Non of these flashy graphics and stunts! You need to bring back:

- Live Audio Feeds
- Friday Night Listen Live
- (making fun of) Gretel Killeen ('s makeup stylist)
- BBB Uplate

The way things are going, people are tuning out and I wouldn't be surprised if the podcast didn't return in 2015...

#Satire

Back