Skip to main content

Behind BB users you want to meet...

Nice, is it pronounced Koon or Kun ??

My name I got years ago when I was a police officer. I arrested a pensioner lady for drink driving & she couldn't contain her rage but I don't think she knew any swear words so she yelled,
"You, you, you, well you're just a, a, a THING!"

So it stuck and everyone at work used to call me Thing... :cool:
The closest I can come up with in pronunciation is to say the u as you'd say the oo's in book. It's a Thai word and my niece is Thai and adopted.

My surgeon was fab! Nobody really wanted to operate as I was only 27yrs old. I just have osteo-arthritis now there so I'm pretty good. Private Pilates for the last year and a half has changed my life and my back. I do heaps of dance too. Was it your mum that had back surgery? Is she ok?

Ohhh Im so glad, did they fuse? Pilates is amazing for the core strength as is dance! Im so glad you are doing well with it now, nah that was @Danny 's mum, he has been helping look after her, I hope he is doing ok, miss seeing him around!

Ohhh Im so glad, did they fuse? Pilates is amazing for the core strength as is dance! Im so glad you are doing well with it now, nah that was @Danny 's mum, he has been helping look after her, I hope he is doing ok, miss seeing him around!
Oh yeah that's right it was Danny. Nope no fusion just shaved my bones (Disctectomy) May need one in the future but I'm hoping for not, trying to keep fit. What did you do to get so fit and fabulous?

Right back at you, man!

Off the top of my head, I'd also like to meet @the Theorist , @MADONNA , @Mrs Butterface, @Inigo Montoya , @marquisite , @MrPRiSuS & wife, @Timdormer , @Estelle.Landy , @AntiGretel and @Tim (who I'd buy a nice glass of red or white (or both) -- his choice, of course)

Thanks guys..... :kiss:

I know, right? I was just looking in that thread myself.
I now officially have a crush on @Inigo Montoya
Not only is she absolutely stunningly beautiful, she's also a Princess Bride fan. (one of my favourite movies ever)

giphy.gif

HA! Can you tell I find it hard to take a compliment? ;) But seriously thank you for the kind words. :)

Oh yeah that's right it was Danny.
Yeah that's my mum, she's about to undergo a 3rd operation was supposed to be tomorrow but they've rescheduled it for next Thursday. I've been around-ish, just not posting :p but I'm here! <3 Thankyou for the looooove @mutleyp! Totally face planting rn, but you'd be so fun to meet irl. So would @bleachy_dude @the Theorist @MADONNA thought I'd put that out there.

Yeah that's my mum, she's about to undergo a 3rd operation was supposed to be tomorrow but they've rescheduled it for next Thursday. I've been around-ish, just not posting :p but I'm here! <3 Thankyou for the looooove @mutleyp! Totally face planting rn, but you'd be so fun to meet irl. So would @bleachy_dude @the Theorist @MADONNA thought I'd put that out there.

Is that you in your avatar?

You can do whatever you want with me.

One day we should have a meet up!

Missed you around this place Danny.
How come your mum needs more operations? Was this to be expected or is it because the others haven't worked?
Sending thoughts and prayers mate!!

Is that you in your avatar?

You can do whatever you want with me.
Haha, No. If I looked that hot without the dumbness I'd be happy.

@bleachy_dude Sounds like a plan :)

Aw thank you I've been trying to catch up around floating around and reading but I've been running back and fourth to the hospital so much I don't even have time for myself. I've actually got a few Big Brother episodes to catch up on but I made time for tonights to see who won. No, this one isn't expected basically they operated on her lower back and her upper back has sort of collapsed in a way, so now they've got to do a procedure on the top part to "pull it up" in a way, from what I gather and it's why Mum is having a lot more issues.

Haha, No. If I looked that hot without the dumbness I'd be happy.

@bleachy_dude Sounds like a plan :)

Aw thank you I've been trying to catch up around floating around and reading but I've been running back and fourth to the hospital so much I don't even have time for myself. I've actually got a few Big Brother episodes to catch up on but I made time for tonights to see who won. No, this one isn't expected basically they operated on her lower back and her upper back has sort of collapsed in a way, so now they've got to do a procedure on the top part to "pull it up" in a way, from what I gather and it's why Mum is having a lot more issues.
Sounds like a bit of a drama. No good.

Well I hope this one helps sort it out for her and she is on the mend ASAP!

X

Sounds like a bit of a drama. No good.

Well I hope this one helps sort it out for her and she is on the mend ASAP!

X
Me too, it sucks but she'll get there eventually she can move around she's not bed ridden just in a lot of pain. Hate seeing her like that, and I was really hoping she'd be operated on tomorrow so she could start recovery, but it might just be for the best. Cost's a ton of money, exhausting running a household, seeing Mum daily and dealing with her doctors and helping my Brothers but I don't mind. Thank you for your super kindness xo

Me too, it sucks but she'll get there eventually she can move around she's not bed ridden just in a lot of pain. Hate seeing her like that, and I was really hoping she'd be operated on tomorrow so she could start recovery, but it might just be for the best. Cost's a ton of money, exhausting running a household, seeing Mum daily and dealing with her doctors and helping my Brothers but I don't mind. Thank you for your super kindness xo
She is so blessed to have a son like you, man :)

Thank you so much :D that is very sweet of you, I used to be a very big boy, I still see that in the mirror cos only notice difference in pictures, some dysmorphia, so Im using my avatars as a bit of exposure therapy :D I really appreciate that xxxx
What is interesting is that you've revisioned your words into into being my take.

Back