Skip to main content

Behind BB users you want to meet...

So, to be clear, you are totally OK and fine with Trala's taunting of reepbot and utter hypocrisy on the abusive language front? She likened one member's four letter word to domestic abuse, yet minutes ago uses foul language in spite and anger.

That is not my fight to have, you brought my name into it, and I asked a 3 letter question, I do remember you baiting and running back when I was active on here and part of the reason I left, so I find your reasoning to be hypocrisy itself, so keep going :)

That is not my fight to have, you brought my name into it, and I asked a 3 letter question, I do remember you baiting and running back when I was active on here and part of the reason I left, so I find your reasoning to be hypocrisy itself, so keep going :)
Yep, and that martyr complex is EXACTLY the woe is me brinkman attitude Trala publicly denounces.

How exactly have I been woe is me or a martyr?
Suggesting I stole your shine-sprite posting in the reepbot thread. Jessy showed me the door yesterday and you are trying to guilt me for making you indirectly uncomfortable for posting in the reepbot thread?

No. I am suggesting to you that Trala's slating of social 'tards' isn't quite as targetted as you hope.
What a short memory you have.

It wasn't too long ago that you yourself were ridiculing Reepbot at every opportunity. I see time and the fact that Reepbot is the only person who regularly interacts with you has changed things. I guess there is something to be said about beggars not being choosers when it comes to having an interfriend.

You are a social retard, unWitty. It is my honest observation. You spend your time desperate to seek out and toxically interact with people who can't stand you, and that to me is 50 Shades of Tard. I see that hurts your feelings, but that is my opinion. Doesn't mean I am right, just means that is my opinion.

What a short memory you have.

It wasn't too long ago that you yourself were ridiculing Reepbot at every opportunity. I see time and the fact that Reepbot is the only person who regularly interacts with you has changed things. I guess there is something to be said about beggars not being choosers when it comes to having an interfriend.

You are a social retard, unWitty. It is my honest observation. You spend your time desperate to seek out and toxically interact with people who can't stand you, and that to me is 50 Shades of Tard. I see that hurts your feelings, but that is my opinion. Doesn't mean I am right, just means that is my opinion.
If I was such a social retard, I wouldn't be central in your thoughts, inside your head, gnashing your teeth.

If I was such a social retard, I wouldn't be central in your thoughts, inside your head, gnashing your teeth.

Still dysfunctionly seeking me out I see. You are a social retard unWilly, and a deluded one at that.

I am home alone tonight, my partner had to fly to Mackay yesterday for a week on business. Given that I really have nothing planned tonight, let's see just how many more minutes I will waste given that according to you, you are the centre of my world.

This is where I have to make a tough choice. Will I watch Modern Family reruns while my terrorist puppy nibbles at my slippers, then read my book, then go to bed, or will I keep doing this?

Decisions, decisions...

Still dysfunctionly seeking me out I see. You are a social retard unWilly, and a deluded one at that.

I am home alone tonight, my partner had to fly to Mackay yesterday for a week on business. Given that I really have nothing planned tonight, let's see just how many more minutes I will waste given that according to you, you are the centre of my world.

This is where I have to make a tough choice. Will I watch Modern Family reruns while my terrorist puppy nibbles at my slippers, then read my book, then go to bed, or will I keep doing this?

Decisions, decisions...
Choose the grandparent hashtags.

....unsure who i want to meet.....yet know who i will meat when i do

just accept that there WILL be pregnancies and / or Ultra violence.....

I want to meet @Jam to see if she is actually jam or just a real person.

Aaah! But the question is: Am I a noun (as you seem to believe) or a verb?

Well I am hoping you are a noun because I might get hungry.

That's conjuring up things I don't want to have conjured up. Sorry Jam.

But in my head @Jam never runs out of jam!

WEIRDO POST

Run for your life jam ..........

or give him your toes ...........

WEIRDO POST

Run for your life jam ..........

or give him your toes ...........

Nothing weird Hooley, it was just Reepbots way of alerting Jam to a forum disturbance where he is being victimised. He loves the fact Jam picks up what he is putting down. Poor Reepy. He is Aspergus. He knows not what he does. He is Aspergus. He can't help it. He is Aspergus.

Back