Skip to main content

Behind BB users you want to meet...

That post was over 6 months ago, Its called evolving, you should try it, and by that I mean, not adopting another username
What is your grand conspiracy theory for those of us not wearing tinfoil hats? That's a tenuous and embarrassing limb you've committed to.

What is your grand conspiracy theory for those of us not wearing tinfoil hats? That's a tenuous and embarrassing limb you've committed to.

Oh "mate" you give yourself wayyyyyy to much credit that I even give you a thought when I log off, let alone think of a conspiracy surrounding you, bye Felicia

Sorry to interrupt but I'm just trying to follow this little spat and I'm afraid I've become a little confused.

What are you trying to say here? I don't get your meaning.

It starts in the ask reepbot thread, but I wouldn't bother, its not really interesting

Good ole Witty and his infamous unwitty banter, making friends and influencing people.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Retreat Mutley!!!

R E T R E A T!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to interrupt but I'm just trying to follow this little spat and I'm afraid I've become a little confused.

What are you trying to say here? I don't get your meaning.
A Witty Banter post is like looking at the sun, babe. Don't try and understand it by staring at it too long because it will give you a headache and damage your retina, and you will still remain none the wiser.

Oh and @mutleyp you and your bestie are looking as gorgeous as always.

Why thank you mistress, your lapdog invites anyone on here if they see me walking around to say hello and discuss anything said on here face to face, since I don't need a keyboard to express myself or hide behind :)

Yeah I was lurking there as well but for the life of me I just couldn't understand that comment but I went back and followed the time stamps and now I think I get it.

So all good @Witty Banter! Y'all may continue.

He was trying to use a 7 month old post about a disorder I have to upset me in some way, its funny though, when you own something, it actually doesn't make a dent, good try though

A Witty Banter post is like looking at the sun, babe. Don't try and understand it by staring at it too long because it will give you a headache and damage your retina, and you will still remain none the wiser.

But I just couldn't fully enjoy my lurking without understanding. So I just had to keep staring. :p

He was trying to use a 7 month old post about a disorder I have to upset me in some way, its funny though, when you own something, it actually doesn't make a dent, good try though
No. I am suggesting to you that Trala's slating of social 'tards' isn't quite as targetted as you hope.

The truth is in the words for all those to see
So, to be clear, you are totally OK and fine with Trala's taunting of reepbot and utter hypocrisy on the abusive language front? She likened one member's four letter word to domestic abuse, yet minutes ago uses foul language in spite and anger.

Back