Skip to main content

Behind BB users you want to meet...

Why dont ppls post pics of themselves? Thats a nice way to meet first?
MkK4coY.gif

Doing the gardening.....

@Spock Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. I think this means your toast is burning and your toilet seat is up

Riling up a vulcan during pon farr is not to be advised Shinigami.
You're cheeky and funny and your avatar is unbelievably sexy.
If you don't watch your step, I might just start stalking you!

Riling up a vulcan during pon farr is not to be advised Shinigami.
You're cheeky and funny and your avatar is unbelievably sexy.
If you don't watch your step, I might just start stalking you!
...hours instead of days! Now, we have minutes instead of hours... awwww you are a vexing, voracious, Vulcan...likin' it. To be honest, I thought you were going to tell me to eloquently get stuffed the other day about the 'eyebrow lift' quip..great demeanor sir...lol... Do you know the old Klingon proverb that revenge is a dish best served cold? It is very cold - in space... but not here in BBB forum's cozy, firelit warmth:)This...is Ceti Alpha Five; a shame KFC is not next door.:p You are cool, Spock...

awwww you are a vexing, voracious, Vulcan...likin' it
I don't know how to respond to this.

To be honest, I thought you were going to tell me to eloquently get stuffed the other day about the 'eyebrow lift' quip
Why do I get the feeling that maybe I am the one being stalked?

This...is Ceti Alpha Five; a shame KFC is not next door
I don't think I've been more attracted to an anonymous internet persona in all my life.

Well done Shinigami. On principle I have to follow through with my threat and start stalking you.

(omg what have I gotten myself into? I am in way over my head here!)

I'd like to meet @Noonah19 so our cats could have a play date.
And @Gemini because she is a sweetie, and @Veronica2005 to say thanks for all the updates.
Everyone in the OT chit chat thread, esp @mutleyp because he reminds me of my nephew.
@qtkt because she is such a kind soul and @Medusa because she makes me laugh.

That being said, when I did meet some members of a forum I belonged to years ago it was super awkward. I had a dream prior to the meeting where no one spoke to me. It was pretty much that.
Me too I'd love to meet you, how funny that it was awkward when you met other members. Must've been disappointing too. I'm pretty chatty as I've been a hair stylist for 16 years so I can make things not awkward, oooooorrrr awkward if I get nervous and talk too much! Lol.

You have such a beautiful face, whenever I see your posts I've always wondered if it was you in your avatar. And you're really photogenic, sorry now I sound weird, lol. I am 90% happily married so I'm not being weird, I can just compliment when it's deserved. :D

You have such a beautiful face, whenever I see your posts I've always wondered if it was you in your avatar. And you're really photogenic, sorry now I sound weird, lol. I am 90% happily married so I'm not being weird, I can just compliment when it's deserved. :D

Thank you so much :D that is very sweet of you, I used to be a very big boy, I still see that in the mirror cos only notice difference in pictures, some dysmorphia, so Im using my avatars as a bit of exposure therapy :D I really appreciate that xxxx

Thank you so much :D that is very sweet of you, I used to be a very big boy, I still see that in the mirror cos only notice difference in pictures, some dysmorphia, so Im using my avatars as a bit of exposure therapy :D I really appreciate that xxxx
Well even better then! You are truly beautiful, I thought you were a model. I put on weight after I had back surgery (25kgs) then I lost it all two years later, so I can relate to still feeling a different size. I've always been self conscious though, even before I put on weight. I think you should post your pretty face all over the place! It's fierce ( to quote Tyra)

Well even better then! You are truly beautiful, I thought you were a model. I put on weight after I had back surgery (25kgs) then I lost it all two years later, so I can relate to still feeling a different size. I've always been self conscious though, even before I put on weight. I think you should post your pretty face all over the place! It's fierce ( to quote Tyra)

beyonce-thank-you-gif.gif

Thank you so much! weight issues can play so much with the mind, its hard to see whats real sometimes, how is your back now? Back issues can be so debilitating :( xxx

My picture is me and Khun Khun is what my niece calls me.
Nice, is it pronounced Koon or Kun ??

My name I got years ago when I was a police officer. I arrested a pensioner lady for drink driving & she couldn't contain her rage but I don't think she knew any swear words so she yelled,
"You, you, you, well you're just a, a, a THING!"

So it stuck and everyone at work used to call me Thing... :cool:

beyonce-thank-you-gif.gif

Thank you so much! weight issues can play so much with the mind, its hard to see whats real sometimes, how is your back now? Back issues can be so debilitating :( xxx
My surgeon was fab! Nobody really wanted to operate as I was only 27yrs old. I just have osteo-arthritis now there so I'm pretty good. Private Pilates for the last year and a half has changed my life and my back. I do heaps of dance too. Was it your mum that had back surgery? Is she ok?

Back