Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 8 Discussion (16 November, 7:30pm)

Do you think BBAU will be renewed after the next season (currently being taped)?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, but only if the ratings improve for BB "Back to the Future"

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Probably not

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like what this show is doing for Thomas....he seems quite a nice bloke, chucked into a horrible real life mess

I like what this show is doing for Thomas....he seems quite a nice bloke, chucked into a horrible real life mess
Katie Hopkins seemed perfectly normal on CBB. But I think that was before she became a total RWNJ. Or she at least perfected that in more recent times.

Reactions: kxk
Is all this real or production misdirection? Making Ellie appear at such risk?

OK it seems legit.

Are Jessika and Imogen jealous of Ellie because she's smarter and better looking than them? Is that what this is about?

This episode isn’t as good as last nights. I still love jessika. She’s my fave thing of all 3 seven seasons so far.

I must be they bored with the episode I didn’t pay attention to that. I hear Sonia’s voice and tune out.

I must be they bored with the episode I didn’t pay attention to that. I hear Sonia’s voice and tune out.
Maybe she did a bit at the start of the second ep? Not sure after that. Previous season I think she started out the early eps and stopped as well. Can't remember because it's all so forgettable.

Katie Hopkins seemed perfectly normal on CBB. But I think that was before she became a total RWNJ. Or she at least perfected that in more recent times.
Brits have so many mainly trashy infamous Katies I get them mixed up

Back