Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 8 Discussion (16 November, 7:30pm)

Do you think BBAU will be renewed after the next season (currently being taped)?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, but only if the ratings improve for BB "Back to the Future"

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Probably not

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely they would know they aren’t the top 5. They would vaguely know what date it is and will be able to work out that the current numbers wouldn’t work out with the longest they could possibly be in the house for if they make it to the end.

They would be VERY aware of when they’re out of the house so they can book other stuff.

Surely they would know they aren’t the top 5. They would vaguely know what date it is and will be able to work out that the current numbers wouldn’t work out with the longest they could possibly be in the house for if they make it to the end.

They would be VERY aware of when they’re out of the house so they can book other stuff.
Maybe they're not thinking that way - or that bright!

You going to see her? I'm not a huge fan of female singers but she's amazing ❤
I saw her in Adelaide last tour. Never been in such a large crowd where you could literally hear a pin drop. She holds the crowd in the palm of her hand. Amazing performer and such a down to earth person. I will definitely try for tickets when Aussie tour announced. I read she recently said Sydney concert was her most daunting yet.

Reactions: kxk
Back