Skip to main content

BBUSA Reindeer Games - starts Dec 11

Brekkie

Staff member
As discussed in the BB25 thread there will be a short Christmas series featuring ex-HMs.

Reindeer Games will involve nine previous Big Brother houseguests--including one from the recently-wrapped season 25--receiving an invitation from Santa to compete in a brand-new game. Over six installments, they'll play in a variety of holiday-themed competitions. Each episode features three challenges, culminating in “Santa’s Showdown” which determines which player goes home at the end of that episode. The competition will winnow until four Big Brother legends remain. In the finale, one player will walk away with Santa's blessing, and a $100,000 grand prize to boot.

Schedule now confirmed - Mon, Tue and Thu for 2 weeks:

I'll probably end up watching this out of morbid curiosity now that BBAU isn't going to scratch that "dreadful show" itch.

Shame they're putting in so much effort for something no one really wanted. :(

Have seen some names floating around and supposedly

the three that cracked open the multiverse for BB25

are also in the cast. Which would hardly be surprising tbh.

That's the list of houseguests that make the round on Twitter:
Taylor, Cameron (both confirmed), Nicole F, Josh, Xavier, Britney, Frankie, Cody, Danielle

The nice looking house will probably be the only thing going for them. If they remove the social game and evictions, all that's left are the same competitions that they do every single season.. that get explained at least three times during each episode.

A bit of a bland cast but to be honest preferable to having the likes of Rachel, Jeff and even Janelle yet again pushed front and centre.

That's the list of houseguests that make the round on Twitter:
Taylor, Cameron (both confirmed), Nicole F, Josh, Xavier, Britney, Frankie, Cody, Danielle
It's now confirmed that is in fact the cast.

Could've done without Frankie, but makes sense the three that cracked open the BB-verse for BB25 are in it given how the show was even announced.

Only six episodes, no voting, no living in the house... let's see if they can make it interesting although I don't have much hope in CBS production.

The first show starts in 45 min, 7 pm Central US (UTC -6, I think 15 hrs behind Aus West Coast) and it's a 2 hour show. If you're wondering how to watch it as it broadcasts, well... (ahem!pm!ahem) :)

Forgotten how annoying Frankie is. Forgotten how brilliant Brittany is.

Santabot > Chenbot > Jordanbot

Used to love Nicole but she's putting a huge downer on this series. Can't see it being the BB Redemption she hopes it will be.

Last edited:
God, you'd got my hopes up then. Grande disappointment with that result.

Enjoying this for what it is though - the challenges seem better than the norm and I like how it has a solid structure but with a bit of variation in how things play out without it just feeling like random twists.

P.S. And of course those 4 Carol singers sounded like a choir of 20. Should have had them turn up first though before revealing the winner. Hopefully now Jordan has done two eps we won't have to hear her again.

Last edited:
Back