Skip to main content

BBUS 18, 2016 (non spoiler thread - only episode discussion)

Nicole said they were in the house less than 24 hours around the final part of the eviction competition. There was still a bit of strategy anyway in deciding who the HoH was. But it was nice to see a competition where everybody really had to try and win anyway, I think it made it more exciting.

A lighter person likely had an advantage in the final competition, and that seemed to count against Glenn as his effect on the balance was larger than anyone else. The last two competing were the heaviest as well. Would much have preferred Corey to go as I said before, he doesn't seem that bright or much of a gameplayer.

There wasn't much tension in the edit as to who was likely to be nominated, it was clearly laid out who the two were. Victor was also very open about who the targets were for the newbies but he escaped. Of course I assume Nicole was making these decisions while still having no knowledge of what the new competition is or maybe even that there is one.

Nicole said they were in the house less than 24 hours around the final part of the eviction competition. There was still a bit of strategy anyway in deciding who the HoH was. But it was nice to see a competition where everybody really had to try and win anyway, I think it made it more exciting.

A lighter person likely had an advantage in the final competition, and that seemed to count against Glenn as his effect on the balance was larger than anyone else. The last two competing were the heaviest as well. Would much have preferred Corey to go as I said before, he doesn't seem that bright or much of a gameplayer.

There wasn't much tension in the edit as to who was likely to be nominated, it was clearly laid out who the two were. Victor was also very open about who the targets were for the newbies but he escaped. Of course I assume Nicole was making these decisions while still having no knowledge of what the new competition is or maybe even that there is one.
Okay, let's pretend I am an old lady who can't even work the tv remote. If I wanted to catch up on BB USA daily, could you please pm me the exact and I mean EXACT steps on how I would do that?

It is not for me mind, I am as Techy cool as Techy cool gets. It's for a friend of mine...

:redface::redface::redface:

Play nice, people, or I am going to have to smack some arses with my moderation stick.

This is your first and final warning, Brekkie!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

635987909716344426-1804892739_spank2n-1-web.jpg

Reactions: Tee
Doesn't look like many are interested in this version. I know it has the annoying weakness of only 3 episodes a week, but the UK one is just z-listers and the larger number of episodes don't make it better for me.

And yes only 3 a week is a big weakness, because HLs are something that everyone can watch together and comment on together, they are always important whether there is live feed or not.

As for daily updates that's more a subject for the live feed thread and I don't follow that. It's better to ask there, I'll post a link to a site there.

It's early days yet and not much to discuss really. Do like that they've bought back the third nominee though and much better it being done through an in-house comp rather than via America voting for the same person to have the power every week - although either way it would probably be Frank. With the three nominees though would prefer if it the Veto comp was to automatically save one of them and take it down to two for eviction night.

Jozea is a classic, from the same mold as Devin a few years ago. I'm liking a lot of the HGs, and it fun trying to work out which one of the girls is the squeakiest. Nicole being back means that I'm going to have to conceal from my wife how infatuated I am with a reality TV character for another few months.

I'm following the live feeds via forums, and then playing the weird catch-up game with the episodes. Already much more fun than bbuk. I guess they have created a new job - reality TV star - and so need to make the shows to put them on. What else could Ryan or Jozea possibly do?

I am so glad at the result of the eviction, but i don't like the latest twist. I can't see the teams twist lasting for too much longer, its a shame though because once its over the vets will be gone. Should've done a Fans vs Favorites ala Survivor if they won't do an All-Star version

Squeaky as in vocal fry?
I have no idea what 'vocal fry' means, but I mean squeaky vocally, yeah. The adorable Nicole is quite squeaky, and has a way of milking every last potential syllable out of every word. She can make 'why?' have 3. Bridgette sometimes squeaks. Bronte is a chronic squeaker.

Back