Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

:jawdrop: ... The brick has won!

No but seriously, I've truly enjoyed this season. I believe out of the lot of them the final six were a good bunch. I wish Evelyn or Andy won though, Jayne would be good too. I would of liked Hughie IF ONLY he didn't associate himself with cretin Ryan, acorn vocabulary Lateysha and psycho Charlie. I'm glad Jackson didn't win, that would be a train wreck. Jason was the underdog so I understand the sympathy votes, but I'm somewhat glad he won so I could see the look on the Bed Bitches' faces. Also can't wait to see your comments for Celebrity BB! :D Woo!

Well I'm not sure what to think about that. Surprised. Not that Jason didn't deserve it, he earned it for sure has had a tough time. I guess I just didn't think he would get people voting for him. Good onya Jason well done.

I never got the Hughie love thing, I didn't dislike him but I never saw him as the winner. I really thought Andy would win.

Anyway the good news is Jackson is reunited with his missus, but most of all BB voters gave a HUGE UP YOURS to Lateysha.

Good series overall only a day till we roll into CBB UK.

I'm devastated that Andy didn't make top 3. I so wanted him to win. But to not even be close... That is what shocks me the most. On Twitter I read that Emma willis and Rylan wanted Jackson winning? Really? Not that I hated Jackson, in fact I think he is a good guy, I know he isn't popular here but I don't think he is a bad person... but how the eff did he beat andy. That seriously annoys and disappoints me.

Like many I didn't have an issue with Hughie and in fact wouldn't have minded if he had won, but because all the evicted hm's hoped he won in hopes of getting back at other hm's I did not want him winning.

Still Jason winning is disappointing. Then again anyone who won that wasn't andy would have disappointed me I suppose. Jason should thank bb producers for bringing back the ex hm's in that final task, they pretty much won him the show.

I don't see how Jason was an arsehole. Hughie was the one who did the horrible rant.
He's an aggressive, miserable cunt. You could see right through the season he was barely holding his 'nice guy' act together, because inside he was seething. Guess you were fooled just like the British public.

I'd much preferred it if Jayne or Andy had won.

How his face looks shouldn't really be a factor, I'm more interested in how someone behaves. No doubt Hughie was considered much cuter but he was such a fan of the show you could see how he just dropped in various elements for his role (fake showmance, playing up thickness, diva strops, fake fall etc). I liked Andy and Jayne though Andy didn't always back Jason and Jayne even said she should have been evicted instead of Lateysha. Hughie and Jackson were most overrated.

...as I thought... I have to break this pst up into sections because it exceeds the '10'000 character limit lol!...so here's part 1...

today’s grand finale!:… I can finally get time to watch it!... it’s been killing me that I’ve been unable to watch this until now!... BUT!... I’ve resisted the temptation to peek at who won it so as not to spoil it for myself… I have done myself so proud!... so here we go… PLEASE WIN THIS ANDY OR JASON OR JAYNE PLEASE!... (haha!... I’ve never picked the winner yet so it’s not going to happen now is it?... lol!)… I know that Hughie has this won already according to everyone on the planet over the last few days but I’d sure like to see Andy/Jason and Jayne come in at 2nd/3rd and 4th at least…. whatever order is fine with me… I just want Jackson to be the first one to go though….my dream result would be…

1st… Andy or Jason…

2nd… Andy or Jason…

3rd… Jayne…

4th… Evelyn…

5th… Hughie…

6th… Jackson… (please let this pathetic dweeby ingrate go first!)…

…the reason that I don’t want Hughie to win this is because I can see Ryan leeching off Hughie and only staying with him until the money is gone and the he dumps him like a ton of shit… Ryan’s been desperately hanging onto Hughie’s coat tails since he was evicted… (handcuffing himself to Hughie when he returned to the house was a prime example… the odious little tapeworm would milk poor Hughie dry as far as I’m concerned)… oh man!... I’ve written all of this so far and haven’t even started watching the show that I’ve been waiting to see all day!... lol!... what a nuff nuff!... oh wow!... it goes for an hour and twenty odd minutes tonight!... this post is going to be a marathon read!... it’ll most likely be in two or three parts at least methinks!... lol!...right!... the show!...

…they show them all saying how happy they are to be in the final 6… Jackson is a prize cock as usual… whiney Willis’s screechy voice is in full grating mode tonight…. (It goes all the way through me)… they show THE LOSERS in the gallery lol!... (they will be mega pissed off if Andy wins this lol!)... apparently Hughie and Andy are the closest to winning this according to other websites last night… they show the housemates reflecting on the past few weeks in the house and of being sad that it’s all over… (TOUGH!... it’s all over after today!)… lol!... they are all ‘mates’ in the Diary Room)… aaaaaw!... ain’t that nice lol!...

…back to Emma… Emma goes to interview the ‘Beige Brothers’ Alex and Sam… (this will be short lol!)… I might resist the urge to fast forward it this time lol!... Sam says something first… (it’s the most that I’ve ever heard him speak to be honest lol!)… why wasn’t he like that in the house?... Emma asks Alex about him and Evelyn… he mumbles some shit to justify his piss weak behaviour towards her… what a loser!... none of it sounded sincere whatsoever… the little creep!... thank god that Emma kept the interview so short… kudos to her for doing so!... they show their ‘highlights tapes’… the whole 2.3 seconds of them lol!... now piss off you pair of losers!...

…Emma crosses over to the house… they all got cheers except for Jason of course… he got mostly boos as usual… those bastards in the audience are just like lowly peasants that are waiting to burn a witch in the public square to me… I can’t stand them!... (ha!... I would so love it for Jason to win it just to see what would happen lol!... that would be pure gold!)...Emma is about to evict the two lowest votes… Jackson has his head between his knees… does he sense that it will be him? (I hope so lol!)... (please let it be Jackson that goes first PLEASE!... he better not win this or I will go fucking ballistic!)… it’s Jayne!... aaaawwww… my sweet Jayney is in 6th place… bummer!... (well so much for my dream result eh?)... I so hope that Jackson goes next then… oh crap!... Evelyn is in 5th place!... (I should’ve seen that coming I guess)… damn it!... Jerky Jackson is still there!... (he better not friggin’ win this or…)…

…oh well… it’s the battle of the boys now isn’t it?... neither of them appear to be shitty about it… I guess that they both knew deep down that they were not going to win it eh?... they enjoy their moment on the catwalk to nothing but cheers which is great to see… (Jackson is strutting his stuff inside the house now… bastard!)... Emma now interviews them both… (I so liked them… awwwwwww!)… Emma looks so gorgeous tonight… it’s just a shame that she has to speak though… apparently Jayne only packed clothes for 2 weeks lol!... she talks about her mum and of being her mum’s carer… she says that Andy was her best friend in the house and saved her leaving on many occasions… when she mentioned Andy’s name the crowd outside all cheered… could he pip Hughie at the post with this?... I would so like to see that!… come on Andy… win this!... Jayne’s interview was great…

…and now it’s Evelyn’s turn… she is so strong as well as being so pretty in my opinion… she has done Australia so proud!... kudos to you sweet girl!... Emma touches on Alex… she thinks that he’s ‘genuine’… the poor misguided girl… but she remained dignified throughout the interview though… she says great things about her friend Laura… she wants Hughie to win this… (don’t worry sweetie… he’s got this in the bag… unless of course Andy pips him at the post)… (omg!... please let it happen)… they show Jayne’s and Evelyn’s ‘highlights reels’ lol!... they were both great interviews…

…Emma cuts back to the house… the remaining 4 are all getting cheers from the crowd until it gets to Jason… all boos… how nasty is that?... fucking arseholes!... just one is coming out next… PLEASE LET IT BE JACKSON!... I find it interesting that Jason and Andy are sitting together and that Hughie and Jackson are on the sofa opposite to them… us and them perhaps?... the person in 4th place is… FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK!!!!... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!... it’s ANDY!!!!!!!!... fucking fuck fuck fucking FUCK!... Hughie has won this for sure now!!!!... there’s nobody else that will topple him now is there?... fucking Jackson had better not win this or I will pop a blood vessel and probably end up in Hospital!... aw man!... well there goes my last hope doesn’t it?... Jason will be 3rd and those two will now ‘fight it out’ now… please let it be Hughie!... I just could not bear it to be Jackson that wins this!... I will be so bloody devastated if the little pumped up ball of shit wins this!... I really will!...

…I feel totally gutted that Andy is in 4th place… that is just so wrong!... he has been the most entertaining one out of all of them for me in the way that he has held onto his dignity throughout the whole series… he has argued with eloquence and pure logic without losing his temper at nearly every time and his Diary Room visits have always been pure gold on each and every occasion… I am so gutted that he’s going yet Jackson is still in there!... (he better not win this!)... AAAAAAAARGH!

…Andy walks out to tumultuous cheers by the mob of skanky hecklers… Andy most likely has a higher IQ than the entire collective mob combined in my opinion… what a group of morons!... I see that THE LOSERS are all trying desperately to get their mugs back on the screen during his exit… trying to eke out their last 15 minutes of fame no doubt… urgh!... I see that venomous hag stalker Charlie waving and laughing… I bet that she can’t wait to see Jason come out next… imagine what she is going to call out to him when he goes past?... she should not be allowed to be in the audience at all in my opinion… Jason will be shafted by Big Brother one last final time because of that evil witch!... it makes me sick to my stomach!... cheers. (part 2 to follow).

Last edited:
...here is Part2...

…Andy is interviewed by Emma… Andy doesn’t seem upset about being ousted… in fact he is making it a light-hearted interview with his brilliant wit… he has a slight dig at Lateysha… she doesn’t look impressed lol!... sucked in girl!... you shouldn’t have been so damn boring to talk to lol!... “do I sound arrogant and patronising?” he asks Emma lol!... as expected… it is turning out to be a brilliantly funny interview… he says great things about Jason… (as he should… Jason is great)… they screen his ‘highlights reel'… it was brilliant!... man!... I’m so sad to see Andy go at this point… all my hopes now ride on Jason… as if!... lol!...

…back to the house… Hughie gets cheers (no shit Sherlock)… fucking stupid jerk-arsed Jackson gets cheers (he better not fucking win this)… Jason… yep!... boos of course… this time they are all sitting together… here we go… it’s time to go… it’s time to go… (PLEASE LET IT BE JACKSON!... PLEASE LET IT BE JACKSON!... PLEASE LET IT BE JACKSON!... PLEASE LET IT BE JACKSON!)... the person in 3rd place is… FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!... it’s the arsehole JACKSON!!!!!!... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... it’s JACKSON!!!!!... absofuckinglutely BRILLIANT!!!!!... wooooooooohooooo!.. hahahaha!... I LOVE IT!... oh shit!... that means that it’s now between Hughie and JASON!!!!... holy moley!... I never saw that coming!... hahaha!... wouldn’t it bloody funny to see Jason win this?... imagine the looks on the faces of the Bitches of Eastwick (Charlie/Lateysha and Ryan) if he wins this?... I would so love to see their faces if he does win it!... (Hughie will be an ungracious loser if Jason wins this methinks!)... just saying…

…Jackson… just get out of the house already… AND STAY OUT!... loser!... he doesn’t look like a happy chappy at all… he’s now smiling and now does his squealing high pitched voice to the other LOSER HOUSEMATES**YAWN**… shut up you idiot!... Emma interviews him… **drum roll**he says something… fast forward… moving on!… (ha!... I had to do one last one lol!... I just couldn’t force myself to listen to his drivel anymore)…

…who is missing from the loser gallery?… are some of the ex-housemates missing or is it just me?... Emma gets back to the house… and now it’s between Hughie and Jason!!!... I would never had thought that it would be those two standing there in a million years lol!... the morons in the mob are all chanting “Hughie! Hughie! Hughie!”… yes you idiots… we already know that he’s won!... just get on with it!...I would so love to see Jason take this out just to ram the win up the arses of the Bitches of Eastwick!... I really truly would!... if he does they better pan over to their faces or I’ll start swinging punches… (remember… I’ve never picked a winner in this show so obviously Hughie has won it lol!)… come on Jason… fuck them all over and win this buddy!...

…obviously yet again… the baying mob cheer Hughie and boo Jason… just get on with it Emma ffs!... the winner of Big Brother 2016 is… JASON!!!!!!!!... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!... I… never… saw… THAT… coming!!!!!... what a bloody magnificent result!!!!... that is so beautiful!!!... well!... I underestimated Hughie I’m afraid… he was a gracious loser after all!... (sorry Hughie)… (now watch Ryan drop Hughie like a ton of shit now that he has no money)… Ryan’s dreams all just faded away in 2 seconds flat lol!... we never saw the LOSERS GALLERY faces when that was announced!... I’m pissed off with that!!!!... (maybe on BOTS I hope!)… hey!... more important than that!... I FINALLY PICKED A BBUK WINNER!!!... high five to me!... woooohoooo!... lol!... Hughie leaves the house to billions of cheers as expected… Ryan commits suicide in the LOSERS GALLERY and Lateysha has gone to get a gun and Charlie is being taken away in a straight-jacket by two men in white coats lol!... nah!... just kidding!...

…I am just stunned by this!... who woulda thunk it?...well done Jason!... after all the shit that Big Brother continuously threw at you and you get on up and win the bloody thing!... what a legend!... I love it!… isn’t it going to be interesting to see what happens when Jason walks out to the crowd lol!... especially when he walks past the Bitches of Eastwick in the LOSERS GALLERY?... lol!... Hughie leaves the house… Ryan goes for more exposure by kissing Hughie of course… he does NOT look happy at all!... lol!... Jeez!... it’s just as well Emma isn’t still pregnant!... Hughie lifts her off the ground and swirls her around like a ballroom dancer!... lol!... Ryan desperately tries to get Hughie to come back over to him but Emma whisks him away… sucked in Ryan!... Hughie gets a great reception from the crowd in the interview room…

…Emma tries to interview him but his mouth is running at a thousand Kilometres an hour lol!... it is quite the frantic interview lol!... I got lost in it so I won’t bother to say much about it… lol!... I think that he actually did take a couple of breaths during it though thank god lol!... when he mentioned Ryan and the cameras panned over to him he starts flashing his ‘Hughie’ tattoo for the camera to stay on him… what a pathetic attention seeking turd he is… he just makes me sick!... Hughie says “did you see me (deliberately) fall into the pool!”… they show his ‘highlights reel’…

…Emma goes back to the house… some of the crowd actually cheers him amongst the boos!... he walks out of the house to the same… cheers now outweigh the boos… some of the guys in the LOSERS GALLRY (Alex and Chelsea) shake his hand… Andy looks so happy for him… if Charlie was spouting out her venom towards him it was drowned out by the now cheering crowd lol!...

…Emma does her ‘exit interview’ with Jason… he seems quite humbled by it and is finding it hard to talk… “I fink my dad’s gonna be very ‘appy!” says Jason… Emma touches on Charlie’s entry into the house… he handles it as the true gentleman that he is while she’s spitting venom in silence on the big screen behind him… (she’ll be trying to think of how to get at least half of that money into her claws now no doubt)… she says to Jason the when Charlie called him a ‘game player’ that they all seemed to target him from that moment onwards….

…right!... now let’s all get this straight right now!... for any future contestants on Big Brother these words came straight out of Queen Emma’s mouth so pay attention!... “at the end of the day… IT IS A GAME SHOW…SO YOU ARE ALLPLAYING THE GAME!’ BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL IN IT!”... so?... have we all got that?... so hopefully now nobody will be accusing anyone anymore that they are ‘playing the game’?... have we all got that clear now?... I so hate that shit when someone is accused of that when they are ALL doing it!... that really gets my feckles up big time!... THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT EMMA!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::kiss:... phew!... end of rant!:rage:...

…Jason apologises for breaking the Diary Room door at one time lol!... funny!... he has high praise for Andy as he should do… they were great words indeed… Emma mentions when he pushed the button for the 20,000 grand and then evicted Lateysha… his explanation for his reasoning was brilliant!... he used pure logic at the time… what a great answer… they show his ‘highlights reel’… big Brother asks him during those highlights “what have you learned from your Big Brother experience?”… he replies… “not to fuckin’ trust you lot!”… <---- hahaha!... pure gold right there folks!... lol!... he hugs Emma and goes to his friends… Emma goes back outside to the baying mob.. she reminds us that ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ is on in 48 hours and the show ends with Jason coming back out to the mob to nothing but cheers only… no boos!... end of show!... cheers.

Last edited:
...just a side note to my posts above... I would have loved it for Jason to say in his eviction interview "I would like to thank Charlie/Lateysha and Ryan for helping me to win this years Big Brother!"... I would have so loved that!... but Jason is too much of a gentleman to do that though... but still... cheers.

...I've just finished the final BOTS episode... it was quite the borefest!... the only highlight of the show was that impressionist taking off all of the housemates... he was brilliance at it's best!... he made the show worth watching... the only thing!... I'm surprised that some of the other housemates never took the opportunity to be spiteful to Jason to be honest... were they all warned before they went on the show possibly?... cheers.

But Jason was such an incredible bore... I still don't get it.

...well my friend... I can only give you my reasons for being so happy that Jason won this... when the series first started I was quite meh about him... I didn't like him... I didn't dislike him either... when Big Brother brought Charlie into the house knowing full well that she was the 'woman scorned turned stalker' type of person and put her in with Jason just to slowly tear him into little pieces bit by bit... Big Brother made Jason their target to systematically shred him alive publicly... they wanted the man of few words that kept everything to himself to break down and bare his soul just for ratings... but he refused to break no matter what they threw at him until nearly the end... even then he just blew his stack in the Diary Room and lashed out about it in the privacy of the Diary Room... he refused to let the other housemates see him a broken man...

...at every single moment of Charlie being in the house and giving him hell he always acted like a gentleman and never got nasty with her no matter what nasty and cruel things that she threw at him... Charlie gradually got the 'Lateysha mother hen and her brood' to turn against him by playing the 'poor victim' so well... they all began to hate him but still... he remained the nice guy... the gentleman that he is regardless... no matter how nasty they were against him he never got angry and retaliated... he just kept it all to himself as usual... it was truly a golden moment in Big Brother history when he won that 20 thousand pounds and evicted Lateysha... his reasons being that she had never bothered to be friendly towards him and never bothered to really talk to him at all was based on the pure logic of the situation as far as I'm concerned... even he didn't realise the tactical relevance of the situation at the time I feel... Lateysha loved Charlie so much and felt so sorry for her 'being the victim' of Jason that she lost focus of her own 'journey' in the house methinks!...

...what he did when he evicted Lateysha was to break up her little brood of sychophants and they wandered around lost like headless chooks after it happened... it was such a brilliant move... they all stopped hating him so much because mother hen Lateysha was no longer around to direct them... that move totally opened the house up as far as I'm concerned... Jason was the 'underdog' from the beginning because of what Big Brother did to him in the early days... Jason had me on side from way back then because of it...

...the next great thing that Jason managed to do was his role in getting rid of Ryan... him going was another great moment in the show... the trouble with that though was that it created the 'Bitches of Eastwick' trio of Charlie/Lateysha and Ryan who tried to bring Jason down at every single opportunity on the outside of the house via BOTS and other media outlets... Jason was still being crucified on two fronts now... Big Brother on the inside... the 'Bitches of Eastwick' on the outside... regardless Jason persevered for a while until he finally cracked it a few times in the privacy in the Diary Room...

...the thing that helped Jason win this was when that vindictive 'woman scorned turned stalker' Charlie gave that vile serve to him in the last couple of days in the show and with Lateysha and Ryan berating him on BOTS in the final days... everyone on the planet had Hughie earmarked for the win because he was considered to be 'cute'... but when Charlie did that to Jason and the other two crucified him on BOTS I think that the British public must have said to themselves... "let's teach the nasty 'Bitches of Eastwick' a lesson and make Jason the winner of this just for a laugh eh?"... and to be honest... I think that's exactly what happened... those three lost it for Hughie in my opinion... I didn't mind Hughie too much after Ryan had gone and I actually liked it when Hughie lost his temper at times I have to admit but when Rylan put all of those rants of Hughie together on the one reel in his 'highlight reel' they weren't funny to me anymore... in fact... I found them to be quite disturbing... he sounded vile in the way that he was carrying on to me... I kind of stopped liking Hughie after that... but that's just me I guess?...

...when Jason won it all I wanted to see were Charlie's/Lateysha's and Ryan's faces to see the pure hatred on their faces but it wasn't to be... that was the main reason as to why I wanted Jason to win it in the end.. I still would've preferred Andy to win it because he was the best player in the house as far as I was concerned... if not him then Jason or Jayne... thankfully... after Andy was evicted I still had Jason as a back up but never imagined in my wildest dreams thought that he would take it out but he did!... that's why I was so stoked that he did lol!...

...anyway my friend... they're my reasons as to why I was happy that Jason won but I can't speak for others and their reasons so there you have it... I hope that my babblings made sense timmydownthewell... cheers.

OK I don't watch BOTS but it seems the bitches on there unwittingly boosted Jason's public support which ultimately won him the game. Pretty funny really. I didn't care for Hughie, especially his mega rants. Would have been happy for Jayne to have won, personally, or Andy. Jason just came across as a grumpy cunt most of the time, but then most of the time I was only half watching because none of the HMs really resonated with me from day one.

OK I don't watch BOTS but it seems the bitches on there unwittingly boosted Jason's public support which ultimately won him the game. Pretty funny really. I didn't care for Hughie, especially his mega rants. Would have been happy for Jayne to have won, personally, or Andy. Jason just came across as a grumpy cunt most of the time, but then most of the time I was only half watching because none of the HMs really resonated with me from day one.

...I found basically all of them to be hard to like at first and was thinking of not even watching it this time because all my time was being taken up with having to paint all the rooms at the same time inside our house so I wasn't fussed if i saw it or not but when I saw what was happening to Jason and how badly Big Brother was treating him that me being me... I took to Jason because to me he was the underdog... I ALWAYS take the side of the underdog in most cases and that is when I became hooked on the show from then onwards... so I totally understand as to why the housemates never resonated you with at first... they were all so unlikable to me too... I'm just glad now that I saw what was happening to Jason and that I stuck with watching this series afterall... it ended up being quite the series lol!... cheers.

Back