Skip to main content

BBUK 2016 - Series discussion

A part of me is gutted that Alex and Sam left, because now we will never see what the producer's would have pulled out for their best bits reel since they both never really did much. Oh well, two bores got the boring non-event eviction they deserved.

Of course you feel lucky, Sam. You've coasted by. And Alex, you soft cock. Choosing Jackson yesterday, cause he wouldn't raise a fuss... Zoltar!!! Yeah. Wow. What a gift. What a happy surprise. Tough shit, lads - first time you face. a public vote you are found wanting.

Oh goddddddddddddd.......
How MUCH did we loathe Jacksons "I feel so spolit" childlike moment.

I haaaaaaate him.

I have been wanting this series to finish for over 2 weeks. At least Andy is in final. I hope its not hughie but I am unsure of how the plebs vote.

I can't comprehend how many times I've cringed in today's episode. Specifically Jackson having a conversation with Zoltar, his rapping and "that's my missus man" comment from him. I suppose to sum it up, we can say the whole of Jackson is cringeworthy.

Also Jackson please stop blabbering on about wanting to be "accepted". Hate to bring race and gender into things but YOU are a privileged white male in a first world country. You don't have to worry about being accepted. About being yourself? You say you don't want to be known as a street boy. Well that's the way you've been acting, of course people will portray you as that. I'm still not sure what Jackson wants to be accepted for? He seems pretty accepted to me, except for the stupid comments.

I believe and I think a lot of people can agree that the right two people have been evicted.

Hahaha, Jackson he is such a twat. The struggle, the boy from the streets, his missus from the upper class. Yes Jackson you have really achieved something now. Final 6 of Big Brother. The respect you will get from your crew on the streets will make it all worthwhile. I'm sure your highpoint in life will be of much assurance to Georginas family as they watch you Wed their daughter to the sounds of beatboxing echoing through the halls of a quant English Church.

Here is a tip mate, I think you may impress the inlaws more with a job and somewhere to live slightly better than a council flat.

Was I too mean??

Yeah Alex and Sam gone, some justice there. I didn't dislike either of them but geez talk about boring and the mumbling of Alex, I honestly can't pick up a word he says. He was talking to Evelyn at the end there and she was just looking blankly at him while he spoke. At first I thought she was sort giving him the stink eye, but the poor girl could not understand a word he was saying.

I like Evelyn but I think she will be first gone on eviction night, and thats fair enough.

I'm hoping for an Andy win. Don't want Hughie or Jackson to win.

I couldn't wait to see who had left and looked it up. That is the expected result I think. They really didn't bring that much to the house so there is no shock for me.

Alright! So Andy is close to win this. Hughie is still the bookies favourite. Oh I hope in the last final votes Andy scrapes through. I really do. I want him to win so bad.

Hughie will get the Irish vote, though those in the Republic can't vote. There's still Northern Ireland and all those around the rest of the UK.

today’s episode:… the opening blurb says “be prepared for nudity blah blah blah!”… now that sounds interesting… I wonder whether it’ll be Evelyn or Jayne?... either way it’s okay… Jayne has quite a nice body too lol!... aw crap!... they are going to show Jason’s systematic character assassination again by the looks of it grrrrrrrr!... why is that Big Brother is so intent in making Jason break down and cry?... why is that they must keep doing this to him only?... that so sucks!... it’s disgusting!... oh wow!... there’s going to be a double eviction and Jayne is bawling her tits off… I hope that it’s not my Jayney!... I will be pissed off!...

…it opens up in the garden and there is all Carnival stuff out in the garden… they wake up to Carnival music and Jayne is up first… aw shit!... is the “be prepared for nudity blah blah blah!” warning about Jackson being naked?... what an instant soft on that was!... I feel that we’ve been ‘cheated’ somehow!... hahaha!... **sucked in Sticky!**... lol!... jeez!... Jackson must have a small twinkle stick… he’s covering up his ‘manly bits’ with just one hand lol!... (I called him a ‘pencil dick’ the other night… maybe I was right?)… is this Jackson’s last desperate bid to get all of the female’s last minute votes or something?... what a tosser! (I hope that he’s one of the 2 to go… am I THAT lucky?...

…they’ve got one of those ‘Zoltar’ machines that they had in the movie ‘Big’ with Tom Hanks as Jayne rightfully told everyone… I hate those things… they freak me out **shudder**… (it was a good movie though)… they all have to wear costumes… Jayne is now in the Diary Room and is saying how she likes all of the Carnival stuff in the garden…I’m glad that she’s happy now because from the look of the promo it looks like she is going eh?... although… that usually indicates that it won’t be her… doesn’t it?...bloody hell!... Jackson is outside using a stupid fake-arsed voice and is mocking the ‘Zoltar’ machine… what a twat!... (hopefully he’s one of them to go)… another desperate bid to stay in the house obviously…

…here we go… the task starts… the ‘strongman’ task… Evelyn fails to make the bell ring… Jackson makes it ring… he then sucks up Jayne’s arse big time for the camera’s… Jason makes the bell ring and says nice things about Hughie… Alex fails… (what a pussy)… he will now have a bruised ego lol!... Hughie fails… Sam fails… Andy rings the bell… he says nice things about Jayne too… Jayne tries next… bwahahahahaha!... SHE MAKES THE BELL RING!... she puts Alex and the other pussy’s to shame lol!... she says nice things about Andy…

…here we go… ‘Zoltar’ is going to reveal ‘truths about themselves’ from viewer’s polls to the housemates… (probably yet another way to humiliate Jason no doubt)… Jackson and Andy have to go and sit in the seats either side of ‘Zoltar’… they are told that they are the ‘most memorable’ housemates according to the viewers poll… they get showered with gold coloured tinfoil… they collect their award badges and make a speech in the Diary Room together… Jackson sucks up to Andy’s arse big time too **vomit**

…Jason has 30 seconds to knock as many coconuts off as possible in the ‘coconut shy’ stand… some of them now win some food… the ones that he didn’t knock off don’t… Jackson is mega sucking up to Hughie now… **vomit bucket please**… ‘Zoltar’ calls up Jayne and Jason now… (I hope that it's not them two going... I'll be bloody devastated!)... phew!... it wasn't... (thank god!)... they are voted the ‘least happiest housemates’ and are dumped green powder all over them lol!... brilliant!... they just sit there and then have to pick up their award badges lol!... Jason does a ‘Hulk’ impression and cracks them all up and again in the Diary room with Jayne lol!... they are absolutely hilarious in there lol!... funny as!...

hulk-1.gif hulk-2.gif

…Alex says something to Evelyn and she doesn’t look interested at all… moving on… Sam is now in the Diary Room… hmmmmm!... shall I listen to what he has to say?... ha!... who am I kidding?... moving on… and now back to Alex saying something to Evelyn again… moving on… (wait!... is that a new record for me?... 3 ‘moving on’s in a row?... oh wow!)… oh good!... the double eviction is coming up next!...

…Alex and Sam are called to ‘Zoltar!”… what?... is this it?... ARE THEY THE TWO THAT ARE GOING?... hahahaha!... I will fucking piss myself laughing if it’s the ‘Beige Brothers’ going!... oh please let it be them!... they have been voted the ‘least popular housemates’ lol!... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! **takes a breath** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... that is so bloody hilarious!... THEY HAVE BEEN EVICTED!!!... and they have to get out straight away too!... wooooooohoooo!... the look of disbelief on Alex’s face when the truth sank into that feeble brain was pure heaven on a stick for me lol!... can they take Jackson with them please Big Brother?... lol!... I LOVE IT!!!!!... Jayne is crying and they are all wailing as if they are about to hang from some gallows lol!... what a bloody fantastic thing to happen!!!!...

…they are now in the Diary Room looking like a pair of sad sacks big time… Alex is not a happy chappy!... lol!... there they are… the ‘Beige Brothers’… their dreams are shattered!... their egos are bruised!... they ‘are gutted!’… sucked in!... now get out!... bye!... and not even an audience to walk out to… now THAT would hurt!... (this time I actually listened to what they said believe it or not!)… AND STAY OUT!!!!... lol!... what a brilliant result!... I’m so happy now…

…Jason and Jackson are now dissecting what happened… stop sucking up to Jason please Jackson you little twerp!... Jason is now in the Diary Room saying nice things about Alex… (please stop it Jason)… now Jackson is sucking up to Andy… he says something… Andy politely answers the moron… all the housemates are in the lounge room and are told that they are the finalists in the house and that one of them will win it… Evelyn pees her pants!... hahahahaha!... the poor dear girl!... lol!... funny as!... they all start partying... they all watch a slideshow of their time in the house…

…Jackson is in the Diary Room… fast forward… moving on… (I bet that it was another desperate plea to be voted the winner eh?)… Andy and Jason are now talking outside… Jackson is still desperate for airtime and starts playing in the dodgem cars and Evelyn and Hughie join in… end of show… cheers.

...um...to quote myself in my post above...

...I will fucking piss myself laughing if it’s the ‘Beige Brothers’ going!... oh please let it be them!...

...there they are… the ‘Beige Brothers’… their dreams are shattered!... their egos are bruised!... they ‘are gutted!’… sucked in!... now get out!... bye!...

...it gave me an idea... here is the result... **ahem!**... :whistling:;):biggrin:... cheers.

the-beige-brothers.jpg

Those boys failed the strong màn task so they wouldn't have to say anything interesting. So nice that they were both evicted. I love it when thè 'popular' clique are found to be disliked, and the underdogs get to the end.

Jason turned this season around, by evicting queen bee Lateysha, and then with Andy, Jane and Ev improved the vibe again by getting out that little toerag Ryan. Unfortunately, after spending weeks holding himself together under the unfair pressure Charlie was putting him, the strain was finally too much. It wasn't fair, what BB did to him, but his efforts improved the show and everyone's life in there. Like Frodo though, his efforts broke him.

Thanks to everyone - it's been fun going through this season with you all. Guess we'll be back soon enough for cbb.

Yes, thank you to you all. I've enjoyed reading your varied opinions and have been entertained by you all.

I unfortunately looked up the result. Won't say who won. With two long days of work I won't be able to watch this anytime soon, so I cheated and went straight to Twitter. I can't wait to read how some of you will react to the news ;)

So here is the finale BBBOTS! I didn't have any recording issues like I did last week with Laura's one... :( As always, you will give YouTube time to process the video.

Just in case people are wondering, I don't watch CBB - so you'll have to get CBBBOTS from somewhere else. :)

I don't see what's that wrong with the result, it suited the storyline as given after all. I wasn't expecting him to win because it's normally younger people that appeal to the voters now. Bu the older people like Jayne, Andy and Jason were desperately needed in this. Hughie and Jackson expected to be there at the end and that's what's wrong that it can be somewhat predictable. Hughie's remark in his eviction interview that Jason created his own problems shows that he still doesn't get it, it was a narrow escape.

Back