Skip to main content

Episode BBAU2023 - Episode 19 Discussion

What would be the best place for Big Brother Australia after this year?

• Channel 10

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Channel 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABC

• SBS

• Streaming (Netflix / Paramount / Stan etc)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we already know what Colour Sonia is in tonight in the preview - Yellow

giphy.gif
The colour of her fear of Muslims...

…with Louis on the couch alone and all the girls on the other… it looks like an episode of ‘Blind Date’… cheers.

…one of the sisters looks like a present with that giant bow on her dress… cheers.

…I’m going to love watching the expression on whoever’s face that is going tonight… no matter who he decides… he’s still going to be a complete dick to them all… I hope that he picks the sisters… two looks of shittyness for the price of one lol!… cheers.

I get for gameplay lying to people you'll take them through.

Taylah told the sister's she'd not put Louis through when she said she would to Louis and Minnee.

The odd one is that the sisters were saying to themselves they'd get rid of Louis. Had they not realised about Taylah's pass to victory them?

Taylah saying Louis game playing will be his downfall but with out it he wouldn't be top three. So silly.

It is somewhat satisfying that two of these three have spent an entire year's thinking $100k is coming their way and they're not going to get the cheque to cash.

Well at least they can console themselves knowing they'll get the adoration of the Australian public instead - oh, nope - they're not getting that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back