Skip to main content

Episode BBAU2023 - Episode 19 Discussion

What would be the best place for Big Brother Australia after this year?

• Channel 10

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Channel 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABC

• SBS

• Streaming (Netflix / Paramount / Stan etc)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…so… the families visit this episode… I can’t wait!… happy happy joy joy!… cheers.

View attachment 61682
I was watching the 2004 final last night and thought it was a bit questionable sending the finalists family in live during the finale after 86 days. After 24 days is a joke - all my family live close but we can go a month without seeing each other easily and certainly don't breakdown when we then do.

I was watching the 2004 final last night and thought it was a bit questionable sending the finalists family in live during the finale after 86 days. After 24 days is a joke - all my family live close but we can go a month without seeing each other easily and certainly don't breakdown when we then do.
Still though, there's a difference being able to watch your loved one every day on TV when the show is actually live. But overall I do agree with you.

…this group is the most repugnant group of housemates that have ever made it this far… cheers.

It's going to take a long time to come out and cause much discomfort.
Nah, Metamucil shits are awesome, there's more fat in the shit and so it's lubricated. You don't need to use as much toilet paper. And they mostly float, so you can have a great laugh when you hear the next person go in and start screaming, especially when they can't flush them :poop:😆

…if I was a family member I would be too embarrassed to go on this show and be associated with this shit… cheers.

I understand it's the loved one they'd chose, but Taylah's kid going in there will do a lot to encourage votes for her to win when she makes top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back