Skip to main content

Episode BBAU2023 - Episode 19 Discussion

What would be the best place for Big Brother Australia after this year?

• Channel 10

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Channel 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABC

• SBS

• Streaming (Netflix / Paramount / Stan etc)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…wow!… that was a shock! 😧NOT!🙄… nite all… thanks for the fun… sleep tight… now I’m off to watch the end of ‘Thunderball’… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Louie I'm not happy with you for failing to take Taylah through to the final three!
😡

Ugh, looks like the sisters will win according to comments on social media. For what it's worth, I have voted twice for Minee to win.

Not sure Louis made the right decision there - think he's more likely to pick up votes having put through the single mum than having her eliminated.

Post-dubs more obvious than ever in that final session with Sonia, and they never add anything of value.

Taylor's comment at the end made zero sense as an alliance with the sisters to keep Josh would have changed nothing when all three were nominated.

142k for last night's episode.

Will the finale be able to break 200k?

People seem to be over trashy dating reality shows apart from Love Island as The Bachelors over on 10 is also flopping horribly, only rated 153k yesterday.

Last edited:
I get for gameplay lying to people you'll take them through.

Taylah told the sister's she'd not put Louis through when she said she would to Louis and Minnee.

The odd one is that the sisters were saying to themselves they'd get rid of Louis. Had they not realised about Taylah's pass to victory them?

Taylah saying Louis game playing will be his downfall but with out it he wouldn't be top three. So silly.

💯 I could not have said it better myself.

Taylah and Dion and GracieMae should have been the final three!
🙂

Based on what we saw, yes. Would they have been a good choice for the final three had we seen a more traditional BB format where we get to know (all) the housemates better and see their interations and conversations with others, etc, we will never know.

But, yes, for sure, based on what we were shown, they would be my picks too.

As I was watching that episode I was actually hoping that Louis would throw a strategic cat amongst the pidgeons and boot Minae out. After all, she did dump him mid-season and, if she wins, she is likely not to share any of that money with him. And, who knows how long she will stay with him on the outside, if at all, as "boyfriend"? She basically used him in every sense to get to the final three. Fair strategy by her, for sure. But then, last night, he twists it back on her and gets his own back. That would have been good to watch. If he did boot her out, he could simply claim he was "playing the game" and it was "all part of my plan in the first place". Ha, imagine it ... "Thanks for the free ride to the final three Minae, but, you're a threat to win this and that is bad for my own chances; so it's time to say goodbye". Bam. Blindside complete!

But, alas, with Taylah's chances to win being high and him realising that fact ... not to mention he appears to be smitten with Minae for some reason ... my wish didn't happen. 😢 :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back