Skip to main content

BBAU 2023: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Well 2020 was only like 40 days barely or something wasnt it? (plus they panicked and rushed it a bit in end when Covid started in case it shut down production). Maybe there was less fake evictions dragging things out.

29 days - god, wonder how many weeks Seven will stretch that out for. If they stuck to their 3 evictions a week structure during recording guess that is potentially 12 evictions (or 9 evictions, 3 fake evictions!) - so probably around 16 rather than 20 housemates, unless they are playing in pairs.

You'd think with less days it would make it easier for them to give us episodes that would show a more complete picture of what happened each day inside that house. However realistically, they'll somehow manage to give us even less of a complete picture.

7 will still stretch this bitch out to a 12 week, 30 episode, piece of shit.
That’d be more episodes than filming days lol

Honestly, given how half hearted the attempt was to push this out the door, I’d be surprised if the total airing time was even 2 months.

Seven seem to like shorter series now, though surely Big Brother and say two other reality franchses airing about 4 weeks each end up costing more than one series of Big Brother done properly.

Seven seem to like shorter series now, though surely Big Brother and say two other reality franchses airing about 4 weeks each end up costing more than one series of Big Brother done properly.
The issue has never been about cost savings but Seven not wanting to deal with lagging ratings when series air for 10+ weeks. The thinking being that airing series in short bursts means higher overall ratings throughout the year.

Sadly as they've "won the year" ratings wise according to the accountants at least it's a strategy that probably works, though they're basically the recycle bin for other channels hits.

Sadly as they've "won the year" ratings wise according to the accountants at least it's a strategy that probably works, though they're basically the recycle bin for other channels hits.
In general commercial entertainment doesn’t leave much room for innovation or originality these days.

What a sad way to end the franchise.

I don't think this franchise will ever be revived either.

Any sign they're stripping out the Sydney venue? Even if it did get a series in 2024 they don't need the house standing empty for the best part of 2023, as even if pre-recorded again they could hold off filming till early 2024.

Hey BBAU fans, Part 1 of Big Brother Australia's Top 21 Moments was just released, including appearances of our beloved housemates from over the years. Please go check it out, like and comment too! :)
No need to spam this shit all over the forum.

No need to spam this shit all over the forum.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise. I am posting here to help out the uploader, but I find there is a lot of good information or opinions regarding the upcoming series in the video. It may even answer your previous question above? Anyways hopefully someone from 7 sees the video, some of the 7 era housemates appeared in the video, and I must admit, it was surprising to see even the recent season housemates are disappointed by their own seasons. Anyways, best wishes :happy:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise. I am posting here to help out the uploader, but I find there is a lot of good information or opinions regarding the upcoming series in the video. It may even answer your previous question above? Anyways hopefully someone from 7 sees the video, some of the 7 era housemates appeared in the video, and I must admit, it was surprising to see even the recent season housemates are disappointed by their own seasons. Anyways, best wishes :happy:
Your intention is irrelevant and ignorance is not an excuse. Also spamming the same content anywhere and everywhere is likely to result in exactly the opposite of what you were trying to accomplish.

Last edited:
Back