Skip to main content

BBAU 2023: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Not everyone turned up for the taping and they’ve opened up to the public if you can get there within the next hour you can get in apparently.

What time did it wrap up last night? I had to leave at like 11.20 to be able to catch the last train home

I mean the questions probably answer themselves knowing Channel 7

1. What were the housemates like (ages, backgrounds)
2. Any info given away about how the season runs in terms of format
3. Any changes to the front of the house with that eye door? Did they just keep it pink like last season
4. How was the crowd set up, did they enter individually or in groups?

I mean the questions probably answer themselves knowing Channel 7

1. What were the housemates like (ages, backgrounds)
2. Any info given away about how the season runs in terms of format
3. Any changes to the front of the house with that eye door? Did they just keep it pink like last season
4. How was the crowd set up, did they enter individually or in groups?
I'll try my best to answers:
1. I only saw about 8 housemates enter as I had to leave, But I feel like most of them were like 25-30 (Im bad at assuming ages)
2. The only thing I knew is that when housemates enter, they must choose a door. One door will lead to the actual house and the other door leads to some other part (Sonia didn't really say what the other door lead to). However they could not choose the same door
3. I was at the end of the runway so It was hard to see the eye, but I did still seem pink from what little I saw of it.
4. They ushered us in groups of 10, but essentially there is a runway leading up to the door, and we where on either side of it. The housemates came up in groups of 2 (1 male and 1 female)

Various sources are saying the series wrapped up filming after about 29 days.

With the format and the filming duration, it's basically Love Island in a house. At least Love Island has the Spanish location for aesthetics. Why bother?

Back