Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 9 Discussion

Would the housemates pass a positivity test if it was an STI test?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Duh...

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Definitely...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The only A+ any of them would ever achieve on a test would be a blood test...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gotta Catch Em All!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total viewers don't tell the whole story, Love Island would be way more lucrative for advertisers and is making money for 9.
...because almost all of their 330k viewers are in the young, disposable income demo? Yeah, I guess so.

Those total TV numbers are also sinking lower and lower and are almost lower than Love Island's. I just want it to have a FTA average of under 100,000. That would be hilarious.

So I've ended up having this playing in the background while working from home the last two days and have caught up to the most recent episode. And even when I'm not giving it my full attention, its still tedious to watch.

It also seems at this point even the editors started to give zero fucks. They left some audio in of the actual Big Brother voice that the housemates heard saying "Tee-jay and" in this episode that aired last night that is impossible to have missed.

Me neither. Vile stuff.
…Liquorice goes through me faster than bullet train through a tunnel… I agree… it’s vile stuff!…
Where did Beaky go?

Oh yes, he now runs a bar in Majorca - or somewhere in Spain!
True fact :p
…just like the housemates… I forgot him lol!…
I wanted Bella to stay, just to annoy Minae. Minae might be beautiful but she can be ugly from inside. The way her face looked when Bella lost, and when she was nominated and evicted, her face was truly ugly from inside.
…that’s the trouble… so many young people are like that nowadays… so pretty but shallow and hollow inside unfortunately…
How is Dion still there?
Why is he not even nominated?
Giving his level of annoyingness, I expected him to be one of the first out.
…I wish that I wrote this… I totally agree…
He can disappear. He's over-the-top, all the time, it's too much.
…I sooooooo agree… the sooner he goes the better…
She put up Jake??? wtf! what a f*cking W**re!
…you’ve gotta learn to let yourself go and tell us what you REALLY think Dorian lol!…

…the comments on these threads would rate so much higher than the show itself… what everyone says on these forums are always pure gold… lol!… it’s a credit to all of you… I luvs you guys and gals… I really do!… ❤️🥰😍❤️ …cheers.

Shame Bella is gone, she was gorgeous and actually giving them content. I assume surely they must load onto the intruders going forward.

Louie is starting to annoy me now. He thinks he's hot shit and says mean comments and then pretends it's a joke.
I never really like him, maybe it is just that he is too effeminate, lol not that there is anything wrong with that. You are right his personality is starting to be unpleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back