Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 15 & 16 Discussion (double header)

…the what do you think of Polls Poll…

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realised when watching the Wednesday episodes when one of them was having a bit of a go at Josh for voting out Teejay that I didn't actually know which sister was which, or which sister was with Josh and which one was with Teejay. At one stage I thought I had figured it out, only to realise that I had it the wrong way around. 😂
Me too, same as you, lol

I'm only catching up on what I missed this week . The girls in the attic, and about to find out who stays. I don't even know if this is the right thread, but never mind!
I'm hoping Gracie-mae stays.

Tay's Mum is fine as hell lol. I didn't realise they were Maori but I'm assuming they are with their siblings names.

The numbers are really shitty for the Dion, Taylah and Minee outsides here. They won't get a flipper because Dion probably wins a public vote and they would also be worried about Taylah and her backstory even though she's not actually been as big a public favourite as much as the housemates probably think. So unless whoever is left wins out from 5 people left we are going to have a very dull final 3 I think.

I think the Lewis move was actually correct. He's tied to Gracie Mae if she returns and he knows he get's slaughtered in a public vote against her. He surely beats Josh and Louis and probably the sisters too even with not saving GM. But we will see I guess.

Last edited:
Lewis.... He surely beats Josh and Louis and probably the sisters too even with not saving GM. But we will see I guess.

I think Louis would be Lewis in the final three vote. The winners almost never make sense and come down to things like who is a hot guy.

Watched second half of the second ep, Letters from home, the painting/zap task, and the palette trios. Lewis and Taylah's Dinner looked nice, Taylah did a really good job on that painting. More strat talk to end the ep between Lewis and the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back