Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2023 - Episode 15 & 16 Discussion (double header)

…the what do you think of Polls Poll…

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These dates with the mums are so awkward because obviously the mums haven’t even seen anything.
That's partly why letters and phone calls from home work even less well in this version of BB as although they could never explicitly say what they'd seen they could indicate they were watching and proud of their child etc. or their home town was supporting them and tell them granny was watching a show they'd never usually watch in a million years.

That's partly why letters and phone calls from home work even less well in this version of BB as although they could never explicitly say what they'd seen they could indicate they were watching and proud of their child etc. or their home town was supporting them and tell them granny was watching a show they'd never usually watch in a million years.
Yep, letters/calls from home, and also the exit interviews are missing from the show, because producers and Sonia would have no idea what happened or would make the final edit from their respective times in the house. I wonder if they even begin to story board it while it's being taped. I assume they would; I hope they would. These things all suffer from the pre-recorded format.

So they found another excuse to do the eviction with their kit off though. Says it all though that despite reading this thread I could watch the show 24 hours later without having had the eviction spoiled. Just shows how little investment we have in the housemates.

Was a mistake though to reveal the half mates to the house at the point of the eviction though as them trying to pin the extra vote on someone could have been fun.

Last edited:
Wasn't Ari 19 earlier in the week? She's 21 in this episode. They must have been in there much longer than we thought.
…Big Brother had forgotten them… they were in there for over 2 or so years before Big Brother remembered them and then told them to go home… that’s how forgettable they really were… cheers.

Wasn't Ari 19 earlier in the week? She's 21 in this episode. They must have been in there much longer than we thought.

I noticed that. Someone, maybe you asked her age recently. I replied something along the lines of "20 now, so probably 19 when filming." I just quickly looked it up.
Wikipedia and 7's Housemates Revealed say 20. A website that is probably AI-generated garbage said she was born in 2003.

I just scanned a recent episode and it also said 21. So who knows. Maybe 20 when filming, now 21? It's worth noting Tay's age is 23 on those sources and the show.

Last edited:
I realised when watching the Wednesday episodes when one of them was having a bit of a go at Josh for voting out Teejay that I didn't actually know which sister was which, or which sister was with Josh and which one was with Teejay. At one stage I thought I had figured it out, only to realise that I had it the wrong way around. 😂

I realised when watching the Wednesday episodes when one of them was having a bit of a go at Josh for voting out Teejay that I didn't actually know which sister was which, or which sister was with Josh and which one was with Teejay. At one stage I thought I had figured it out, only to realise that I had it the wrong way around. 😂

I had that last week. One was talking about how much they like their man and I literally didn't know which guy they were talking about as I didn't know which sister was talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back