?

• Sonia Kruger

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Chlamydia

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt like it could be two separate things edited together. Lewis getting everyone for an announcement. And a separate time chips were being served. At least with what attention I was paying to the show. The chips just seemed to appear out of no where.
True they did, lol

It felt like it could be two separate things edited together. Lewis getting everyone for an announcement. And a separate time chips were being served. At least with what attention I was paying to the show. The chips just seemed to appear out of no where.
Maybe someone could be so kind to watch that again and see if they're all wearing the same clothes.

Maybe someone could be so kind to watch that again and see if they're all wearing the same clothes.
I deleted the recording, but I can restore it, and look at it again later on.
Edit - Okay, restored.
We will all wait with bated breath, unless someone else gets to it first.

The phone buzzed several times with housemates within hearing range too, but presumably they pretended not to hear.

Last edited:
I'd guess that the phone noise was added in post production afterwards but I could be wrong.

You know you truly are boring as fuck when the editors don't even care to highlight your relationship and the fact that you've been safe as houses the whole game so far like Josh and Tay have been. Might also be a hint as to the final outcome but who knows I guess

Well,looking back on the task thing again, it was a total non event. Their clothes were the same , for the 3 of them sitting there. It was exactly how I first saw it ... pointless!

Qantas stuffing up? No way!

Doesn't Qantas have wifi on domestic flights? You should still watch it on 7plus on your phone, or laptop/tablet.
Yeah they do. Unfortunately I just landed around 8:30 and had to drive home.
I missed the start of the secret mission bit but did the other housemates know about the Vodafone part at least? Cause Lew-boy seemed to just pull it out to check the message in full view of the Kitchen?
Yeah they made it look like Dion and Louis saw. But obviously they didn’t.
Oh and the first part of the episode was edited so badly that we didn't even see that the rest of the house found out about Gracie and Lewis' task, only that they had 'won' it. And no one asked what it was, so they probably did know, they just didn't bother showing us.
I agree. Terrible editing. Surely there were more cupids and showing the reveal to the other HMs you would have thought would have been a funny moment.

My housemate just said that he’s not liking Sonia this year because she is kind of deadpan and noticeably sticking to a script. (He said he knows I probably disagree because I love her haha)

Her going into the house should have been better. But to be fair, she didn’t have a show to watch, and as if she sat there for hours watching recorded footage.

Her going into the house should have been better. But to be fair, she didn’t have a show to watch, and as if she sat there for hours watching recorded footage.
That's a good point, something that is lacking in the non-live format. And probably why they don't do exit interviews, because the show's narrative hasn't even been plotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back