?

• Sonia Kruger

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Chlamydia

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well that's it for tonight. The best part is the miserable ratings published tomorrow.

Yeah interesting if they’ll both go back or only one, in the meantime at least Minee can do a bit of diary room grilling with Louis with Help from Gracie Mae it looks like. Haha.

…well… perhaps the two girls will have a bit of girl on girl action to liven things up a bit or something?… well that whole show was as boring as batshit… but really… what else did we expect?… nite all… thanks for the fun… sleep tight… cheers.

I wonder how it'd be rating if they just kept it at 7.30. Speaking for myself, watching it live at 8.30 throws off my whole night. Might not be the case for others, but 7.30s is kind of a sweet spot, post-dinner/during dinner to watch stuff. 8.30 to me seems like more of a commitment. This is watching live though. And caveat, if it wasn't for here. I wouldn't be watching live. I may not even be watching.

How is it for other people? Which works better for them?

With my current routine, I get home from the gym around 6.20 pm. Then with dinner and shower, there's still just an awkward amount of time to fill before the show starts. Where I just kind of do nothing. Not enough time to watch something else. Not enough time to do anything that needs to be done. Just kind of waste time watching pointless shit or waste time on the internet. Then when the shows over, it's too late to get into anything else. Just wind down before bed. Which is usually watching YouTube on the couch.

As opposed to 7.30pm. When the night just flows better. Get home. Shower. Dinner. Watch the show. Still have usable time for the evening where I can watch another series or do something that needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back