?

• Sonia Kruger

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Chlamydia

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those girls (the two playing as one) are nuts.
Just because they choose to be clingon girlfriends to two of the perceived alpha males, doesn't mean they have to vote exactly the way they say. Whatever happened to girl power?

Josh is a big man-baby too. I mean, Minee is awful, but Josh doesn't like her because of the way she treated his bro. Mind your own business! Your bro is happy enough to keep being strung along by her,. because, ugh, she's hot... so let him deal with the consequences.

Trust Seven to make a bad format worse. What's that word for when you try to fix something, but only end up making it worse? Oh yes, verschlimmbesserung. Dialing down the challenges (even if only to save money) would have worked better if they'd just cast real people and taken it back to core Big Brother.

So obvious both in the diary room and in the house announcement the line about them never being King or Queen was added after. A poor dub and completely unnecessary considering they won - baffling edit in decision. Some obvious dubs with Sonia's questioning too - such a poorly produced episode.

And baffling production decision to give one male HM Immunity in a house full of them - no reason at all the pairs had to be male/female other than fitting the producers pathetic narrative. Don't think it would have been particularly unfair for the sisters to play as a pair in this challenge either. Those sisters are vile players BTW.

As in the US and Survivor the gameplay is ruined when one group dominates. Makes no sense for Lewis, Dion and Teejay to vote with Louis and Josh - not doing so would tip the power balance assuming they keep Gracie Mae and get Taylah on side. Even with the double they'd hold the balance of power.

Last edited:
Do we know how those votes fell - was more split than I expected.

And why do they dress up for evictions when they're literally just getting in a car.

Oh and the first part of the episode was edited so badly that we didn't even see that the rest of the house found out about Gracie and Lewis' task, only that they had 'won' it. And no one asked what it was, so they probably did know, they just didn't bother showing us.
Yes. that was bad. I was looking forward to seeing what happened with the human cupid they smuggled in, and then - nothing! 1701127617492.gif

Oh wow. It went up from last week (though not by a huge amount). Maybe people are just skipping the first half of the season because it ends up being completely redundant to the outcome.

I'm surprised they didn't give them a giant statue of a cupid or something.

From what we saw they put a small statue in a draw. Then lead an old many into the pantry. I have to assume there were other ones, but I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't.

When they were rounding everyone up in the yard it would have been painfully obvious to all of them that something was going on.
Exactly. Having a plate of chips would have hardly been "big news" either.
Wouldn't they have all already known they had chips, as I didn't see Lewis getting them from a secret stash.
Too many flaws.

Oh and the first part of the episode was edited so badly that we didn't even see that the rest of the house found out about Gracie and Lewis' task, only that they had 'won' it. And no one asked what it was, so they probably did know, they just didn't bother showing us.
Yes I was waiting for that, pfff! stupid editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back