Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Stay steady around 450k

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Average in the lower 400 thousands

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Get this show cancelled

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
do these ratings take into account people who watch in their own time, not at the time it airs? Regardless the numbers are low but it seems bb will be back.

These are the overnight ratings. I think as long as you watch it or play back your recording by 2am, it counts?
They also provide a 7 day consolidated ratings a week later. (I also think a 28 day or 30 day is also provided? Maybe Timmy, Sav or Brekkie can confirm that one).

These are the overnight ratings. I think as long as you watch it or play back your recording by 2am, it counts?
They also provide a 7 day consolidated ratings a week later. (I also think a 28 day or 30 day is also provided? Maybe Timmy, Sav or Brekkie can confirm that one).
Thanks for the clarification. The numbers are low. I’m sure back in the day I couldn’t wait to watch the episode and didn’t wait to see it for too long. Of course I was invested in that time. I didn’t want to be behind and out of loop knowing the live content kept giving. A fair amount of time is given for people to catch up on if your are interested.

Thanks for the clarification. The numbers are low. I’m sure back in the day I couldn’t wait to watch the episode and didn’t wait to see it for too long. Of course I was invested in that time. I didn’t want to be behind and out of loop knowing the live content kept giving. A fair amount of time is given for people to catch up on if your are interested.

The 7 Days make sense.
Depending on the time of year, sometimes I'm watching the offerings on all 3 networks. So I'll watch one 'live', then watch the recording of my second favourite. The third one gets pushed to the weekend when I'll binge it.

Not sure who catches up on these shows two or three weeks later..

The finalists didn’t really get a personal interview imo. Most of it centred around the game and not much else with them. Whereas Taras gave us an up, close and personal insight into the relationships in the house on here. Without it, I like many viewers would never have known. There is nothing that ties these people in with the audience on a personal level. What’s funny is they did talk about relationships such as reggie and Dave, Tim and Estelle, so only the OG’s reflected friendships. The silence from the crowd as well made it so awkward.

It’s interesting how few people tuned in to the finale to find out the result. Even if you’d watched it all season on delay, I’d have thought those people wouldn’t want to be spoiled. Even the Cheap Seats on channel 10 at 9:30 had 33k more viewers than the BB final had!

No way
Still they will surely be disappointed with that number for a finale. It's abysmal.

They surely will be when the Masterchef finale got 755k with 875k for the winners announcement. The numbers for the 2022 BB finale are also way down on the 2021 finale (680k with 790k for the winners announcement). The BB finale was also beaten by The Cheap Seats again (396k) which didn't start until 9:30 pm.

No way

They surely will be when the Masterchef finale got 755k with 875k for the winners announcement. The numbers for the 2022 BB finale are also way down on the 2021 finale (680k with 790k for the winners announcement). The BB finale was also beaten by The Cheap Seats again (396k) which didn't start until 9:30 pm.
How embarrassing they lost the ratings to a show at a later time.

I’ve done nothing but whinge about the show and finale 😬 I fear this will only get worse and knowing next years show is coming, will only make me complain more because I know it will be no different.

I think the low ratings has a lot to do with the execution of the OGs vs Newbies format. I expect casting to be quite a bit better next year without any OGs, but I do wonder if that's going to be enough to bring back viewers that left this year.

do these ratings take into account people who watch in their own time, not at the time it airs? Regardless the numbers are low but it seems bb will be back.
Yes. Overnights include those who watch before 2am, 7-day figure covers those who watch later and on 7+.

Back