Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Ideally not but I was stupid enough to forget my password and make a new account with my full name as my user šŸ¤£
You werenā€™t the only one who had their full name as a user name.

If it makes you feel any better I used my collage email which has my full name when I registered. Iā€™m pretty sure it was leaked during one the hackings. That said none of my SM uses actual last name.

Wouldnā€™t have picked you as a Justin. You just seem like a Kingston by now.
King or The King was a nickname I had in my early adult yearsā€¦ When I joined you had to have six character user names so it was King01. That account was deleted when I asked to take a break and couldnā€™t recover or reuse the name when I rejoined. I was then just King but that account was banned. I was then Justin for a short while until that account was also banned. When I rejoined I had to expand so it became Kingston. Kingston came from the Sublime song STP.

So funny that you should say that you only think of me as Kingstonā€¦ The nickname King was so notorious that there are people to this day that donā€™t know my real name and friends that do but it would be too weird to call me by my real name.

King or The King was a nickname I had in my early adult yearsā€¦ When I joined you had to have six character user names so it was King01. That account was deleted when I asked to take a break and couldnā€™t recover or reuse the name when I rejoined. I was then just King but that account was banned. I was then Justin for a short while until that account was also banned. When I rejoined I had to expand so it became Kingston. Kingston came from the Sublime song STP.

So funny that you should say that you only think of me as Kingstonā€¦ The nickname King was so notorious that there are people to this day that donā€™t know my real name and friends that do but it would be too weird to call me by my real name.

What were you banned for. There is a few bannings.

What were you banned for. There is a few bannings.
The exact reasons I donā€™t know. The hiatus between the Nine and Ten eraā€™s were pretty much me vs everyone else who dared to post. I believe one banning may have been because of my war with a troll named Trig. It was a days long war. Also I was pretty nasty to the likes of @Zcsund1234, @mistercat122, and any other the other ā€œkidsā€ that were just being kids. My fued with Bluegroper probably also contributed to those two perma bans. If you think I can get nasty now, you should see the things I would post then.

EPG update. Seven finally decides to stop spoiling it. Bit late guys!!! šŸ˜‚

Sunday: Itā€™s the finals week. The housemates take part in two nominations challenges where the winners will nominate one housemate each for eviction.

Monday: Itā€™s the finals week. The housemates take part in two nominations challenges where the winners will nominate one housemate each for eviction.

Tuesday: [Nothing lolololol]

The exact reasons I donā€™t know. The hiatus between the Nine and Ten eraā€™s were pretty much me vs everyone else who dared to post. I believe one banning may have been because of my war with a troll named Trig. It was a days long war. Also I was pretty nasty to the likes of @Zcsund1234, @mistercat122, and any other the other ā€œkidsā€ that were just being kids. My fued with Bluegroper probably also contributed to those two perma bans. If you think I can get nasty now, you should see the things I would post then.
You have mellowed a bit

You have mellowed a bit
Matured is probably a better way to describe my evolution. TBH I donā€™t have the energy anymore to debate over the smallest details. Iā€™ve also realized that I can for the most part get my point across without name calling or insulting my opponentā€™s intelligence. Lastly the kids I used to pick-on have either moved on, matured, and became voices Iā€™ve grown to respect.

I also think the forum kind of grew around me as well. I see a few members who used to scoff at my attitude become just as sarcastic and flippant in their own ways.

Matured is probably a better way to describe my evolution. TBH I donā€™t have the energy anymore to debate over the smallest details. Iā€™ve also realized that I can for the most part get my point across without name calling or insulting my opponentā€™s intelligence. Lastly the kids I used to pick-on have either moved on, matured, and became voices Iā€™ve grown to respect.

I also think the forum kind of grew around me as well. I see a few members who used to scoff at my attitude become just as sarcastic and flippant in their own ways.
The whole world is just one big ball of sarcasm now :)

I'll update these to Seven's usual standard:

Sunday: Itā€™s the finals week. The housemates take part in two nominations challenges where the winners will nominate one housemate each for eviction, after which Brenton will be evicted.

Monday: Itā€™s the finals week. The housemates take part in two nominations challenges where the winners will nominate one housemate each for eviction, after which Aleisha will be evicted.

Tuesday: It's the grand finale, live from Sydney. Join us and vote for your winner. Or FF directly to the final five minutes when Reggie wins.

I'll update these to Seven's usual standard:

Sunday: Itā€™s the finals week. The housemates take part in two nominations challenges where the winners will nominate one housemate each for eviction, after which Brenton will be evicted.

Monday: Itā€™s the finals week. The housemates take part in two nominations challenges where the winners will nominate one housemate each for eviction, after which Aleisha will be evicted.

Tuesday: It's the grand finale, live from Sydney. Join us and vote for your winner. Or FF directly to the final five minutes when Reggie wins.
If this had only been posted months ago it would have saved us a lot of suffering in actually watching it.

And now I understand the Canadian Royalty a bit more

And now I understand the Canadian Royalty a bit more
It was my way of saying Iā€™m back bitches and paying homage to my old screen names. There was no point in hiding after I had two account banned in succession. Also being a Canadian used to be something that people would throw at me when they had no game.

It was my way of saying Iā€™m back bitches and paying homage to my old screen names. There was no point in hiding after I had two account banned in succession. Also being a Canadian used to be something that people would throw at me when they had no game.
Fucking Canadians, eh?

Back