Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

If I post more about this interview do I need spoiler tags in this thread? If so, how do I use them again?

If I post more about this interview do I need spoiler tags in this thread? If so, how do I use them again?
Generally no. Once a spoiler has been posted discussion of the spoiler is allowed to continue afterwards. That said the thread has a spoiler warning in the title so TBH you really shouldn’t need to worry about tags at all.

Thanks!
Ok so he says that not only did he get Sam on the show so he could see her (because of COVID border rules you guys had) but also Sam and Drew are not together and weren’t pretty much immediately after the show ended.

He said he knew nothing about what happened inside the house during the 30 days after he left. But he called Sam the day she got home and she was still decompressing and didn’t want to talk.
She’s reached out to him since then but he doesn’t see any point.

Sam has a partner now.

So the way he found out about Drew and Sam was he was at a party and Joel was also there so he got Joel to tell him everything.

Also, it’s true the only reason he went was to see Sam. They knew each other for years. He went to a job in Malaysia and hooked up with his Russian housemate. He was supposed to bring Sam over to visit him, but he couldn’t afford it because he didn’t get paid until the end of his contract. He called when he returned, but she said she was hurt. Some time after that Sam stayed at his house for a week before COVID. Then they were going to visit, but lockdowns happened.

So when she wasn’t interested on the show, he had his grandfather back home who had a stroke 2 days before and his best friend dying of cancer, he told everyone to vote him out.

He said if he were to do it over he would have brought his crazy sister instead of Sam.

The person he liked the most was Reggie.

The loudest person was Lara, they could not get along for some reason.

Mon 23/5
It's Party Week and the housemates have a chance to win a VIP KFC festival. Drew and Joel enter a shocking secret pack.

Tue 24/5
After a shock eviction, the newbies have vengeance on their minds as they aim for one royalty member. Tim is unhappy with Drew and Sam's growing displays of affection.

Wed 25/5
Following a failed panic room task, the entire house is thrown into a party cage as a group punishment. One of the royalty makes strong game moves and officially switches sides.

Mon 23/5
It's Party Week and the housemates have a chance to win a VIP KFC festival. Drew and Joel enter a shocking secret pack.

Tue 24/5
After a shock eviction, the newbies have vengeance on their minds as they aim for one royalty member. Tim is unhappy with Drew and Sam's growing displays of affection.

Wed 25/5
Following a failed panic room task, the entire house is thrown into a party cage as a group punishment. One of the royalty makes strong game moves and officially switches sides.

Channel 10 and Masterchef is another funny one for spoilers and the tv guide. Last week they were promoting an upcoming episode featuring a famous international chef but they weren't showing them at all keeping the viewers in suspense on the tv ads until that episode went to air. Anyway I checked the tv guide for that episode and yep you guessed it, the exact name of the mystery "suprise" chef was written there for all to see possibly a week before that episode went to air...lol.

So yes if you want to avoid all possible spoilers then try not to view the tv guide on your television set...lol.

The thing is adding the names actually adds nothing here. "Two housemates enter a secret pact" would work just as well - and arguably be more enticing too for viewers to tune in to find out who rather than know in advance.

Mon 23/5
MIKE_TWISER copy.jpg

So from these episode descriptions, no Tully this week?

Knowing about her coming in has meant a complete lack of tension in any of the Drew / Sam nominations.

Back