Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

Great work there Mr Stickyfingers! All this talk about Taras going to the sun it just reminded me of an earlier photoshop I posted here featuring Taras as John Lennon from the "Beatles", and we also have the classic "Here Comes The Sun" song to go with this story! Absolute classic mate! LOL! Cheers! :D

1654876410772.png

LOVE the Taras going to the sun one @Mr Stickyfingers .
So much effort and thought went into it.
The pictures match perfectly and the punchline is really funny.
…thank you Meglos my friend… the joke was based on a joke that my dear departed dad used to tell at parties (he had an amazing and unique and often oddball sense of humour)… I first heard it when I was about 15-16 years old… (so many years ago lol!)… so I can’t take the full credit for the final punchline my friend… it kind of went like this from memory… cheers.

…all the World leaders were at a Science and Space Convention stating to the World what they were intending to do about Spaceflight within the near future… the Chinese leader stood up and proudly declared… “China intends to send a 4 man crew to land on the Moon within the next 5 years!”…

…not to be outdone by China the Russian leader stood up next and proudly declared… “our mighty country Russia intends to send a 6 man crew to Mars within the next 3 years!”…

…again… not to be outdone by the Russians or Chinese the American leader stood up and patriotically announced… “we will be sending an 8 man crew to land on Venus within 2 years!”…

…yet again… the Irish leader stood up… and not to be outdone by the Chinese or Russians or the U.S.A… he quite proudly said to them all… “we’re sending a 10 man crew to the Sun within a year!…

…the American leader stood up and shouted quite angrily… “how the hell can you possibly go to the goddamn Sun?… your rocket will melt before you even get there from the heat… how do you intend to get around THAT problem?”…

…the Irish leader replied with glee… “we’re going at night!”…

Back