Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…mate… that is a magnificent piece of art my friend… I know just how much work and skill that takes to do… it is truly outstanding… kudos to you my friend … that is true Photoshop work… unlike my just adding captions to the great images that you are providing me… I just wish that my computer wouldn’t keep shutting itself off… I had so many actual Photoshops to do too lol!… I’m having to do it all on my Ipad so I’m so restricted by what I can do unfortunately… oh well… at least I still have some sort of input into the thread thanks to your images that you’re supplying me… keep up the great work up_all_night… they are a pleasure to look at… cheers.

Cheers!

The thing I find with photoshop is just keeping a little bit aware of new features. I follow the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/PiXimperfect/ and just occasionally watch videos. So I vaguely keep up with new features which make things so easy. Like object selection and content-aware fills. Back in the nine seasons when I'd do more animations. I still know how to do it, I think, but to immediately do it quickly is gone.

Photoshop at least stays similar. I open up Premiere Pro these days and it is so different from when I learnt to use it. So while I can easily do my own photo touch up in PS, I have years of backlog in videos I've shot where I have never edited it properly or at all. If I edit it, I just end up in Vegas which is much easier but lacks some better features.

Back