Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…thanks to my great friend up_all_night resupplying me with so many screenshots I’m back posting more shit Photoshops unfortunately for you all… Sticky’s back in town!… lol!… so here’s the first of many lol!…

…alas Taras!… using his ass!… cheers.

451B195B-F9A2-4FD8-AAD4-BDC43CFBC3D4.jpeg

…that my friend… is beyond magnificent!… truly brilliant… such a great idea!… that would’ve been a lot of precise work to create that… believe me!… I know!… such a credit to you Freddy… colour me gobsmackingly impressed!… credit where credit is due… cheers. 👏👍🫵🙂
Why don't you tell him how you really feel? :p

Thanks. Yeah, a bit of work went in to it. But lots of fun to create. I was chuckling to myself as I was cutting and pasting the puppets in to the scene and imagining what they might have been saying to each other ...

Virgil: "That Gary is such a prick, I want him gone. We have to win the next challenge".
Jeff: "Yeah, the Team America alliance is going down! I hope it's not another balance one".
Tintin: "Hey Big Brother, do you have any undies on? Can you say doodle?"
Brains: "Well, since Joe targetted and got rid of Scott, I think we should target Joe".

Lisa: "I can't stand Tintin, she put me up for noms last week. We should get her out".
Joe: "I'm not sure. I think we should see what Spottwoode thinks".
Chris: "Hmm, I don't like Tintin either, but Brains ... Brains really knows how to play the game. He is more of a threat I think. Don't fall for his tricks".

Oh man, you can think of so many things they might be thinking / saying.

Last edited:
Excuse my lack of photoshop skills.
Hopefully it's funny anyway/

…hey Meglos my good friend… that Photoshop is great!… the way that I look at Photoshop is this… even if you’re using Photoshop or whatever for the very first time at least you are having a go at making people laugh… it doesn’t matter if you may or may not consider your artwork to be ‘amateurish’ or ‘not up to the standard’ of more regular users… it doesn’t matter one iota… it’s just the act of contributing to the fun and mayhem of getting the ideas of your joke across… that’s what matters…

…I myself really love peoples first and ongoing attempts at using programs that they are trying to use because they are fresh and new points of view using humour with pictures instead of just words…and because they are fresh jokes… they are sometimes the funniest… I really love to encourage people to have a go at programs like these because at least you’re trying…

…I myself at the moment… (because my desktop computer is stuffed right now)… am confined to my Ipad only as an outlet and am using screenshots being donated by my good friend up_all_night and am using a free program called ‘Addtext ‘ to just add the captions to the images… some get laughs… some don‘t but at least I’m adding to the fun… its killing me because my computer is stuffed… I have so many ideas for jokes that involve the complex ‘cutting and pasting’ that Photoshop offers…

…there is a free program called ‘Photopea’ that is more or less Photoshop but costs nothing… it’s good to use on a desktop computer but is frustrating to use on an Ipad so being confined to just being capable of using ‘Addtext’ only (which is my emergency backup ‘thing’ at the moment) is like I said… so frustrating… but at least I’m still contributing to the fun… so yeah… please everybody… have a go and add to the fun… everyone’s contribution is wanted whether you consider them to be good or bad… the more the merrier… cheers.

….those two free programs are… ‘Addtext’ which is good for just adding text to photos… https://addtext.com/

…and ‘Photopea’… which is free Photoshop more or less… (so good for people who can’t afford the expensive Photoshop… It has less features but really is a good program for people to try Photoshopping without having to pay out big money)… https://www.photopea.com/

Back