Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…this Photoshop took me about 8 hours or so to do… as I’ve said before about my computer shutting off after a few minutes… I have a few minutes of work done and then quickly save it as a PSD document and then my computer turns itself off…I get a window of creativity for about 10 minutes at the most… quickly save and then the computer goes off again lol!… it’s mayhem!… at one stage I had about 30 saved PSD files on my desktop lol!…

Assuming a Windoze workstation, has someone or something set up an auto task schedule to issue the shutdown command / process after a couple of minutes?

regarDS

…this Photoshop took me about 8 hours or so to do… as I’ve said before about my computer shutting off after a few minutes… I have a few minutes of work done and then quickly save it as a PSD document and then my computer turns itself off…I get a window of creativity for about 10 minutes at the most… quickly save and then the computer goes off again lol!… it’s mayhem!… at one stage I had about 30 saved PSD files on my desktop lol!…

…anyway… I don’t even care if the end product is funny or not…I achieved what I wanted to do… finish the bloody thing just to know that my computer didn’t beat me lol!… what a lot of messing around but I was determined to get this stupid idea out my brainless head lol!… I won… that’s all that counts… well…here it is… funny or not… cheers.

View attachment 58668

LOL! Wow that's some great work there MrStickyfingers! Gees 8 hours is a long time to be working on a photoshop, I wish you had a decent working computer there mate!

I am not a good photoshop user mine are pretty plain I just mainly cut and paste the pictures here and there with some resizing when I do some photoshops.

Cheers and keep up the great work mate! :thumbsup:

Assuming a Windoze workstation, has someone or something set up an auto task schedule to issue the shutdown command / process after a couple of minutes?

regarDS
…hey derpatz… long time no speak my friend… I assume that your sweet lady and you are doing fine?… that’s a good question… I have no clue as to how to answer that though lol!… I’m getting out my computer technician out pretty soon to look into it and he hopefully will fix it… what annoys me is that it chose to play up AS BIG BROTHER WAS STARTING lol!… of all the timing… oh well… good to see you again derspatz… cheers.

Last edited:
LOL! Wow that's some great work there MrStickyfingers! Gees 8 hours is a long time to be working on a photoshop, I wish you had a decent working computer there mate!

I am not a good photoshop user mine are pretty plain I just mainly cut and paste the pictures here and there with some resizing when I do some photoshops.

Cheers and keep up the great work mate! :thumbsup:

…hey Converse my friend… don’t play your Photoshops down… they are great… they often make me laugh my guts out lol!… it’s only a matter of time until you get to the point where you’re fully satisfied with your Photoshopping… learning all the technicals of it is the fun part… after all… I love playing with my technicals all the time!… 🤪😜😬😇🙂… cheers.

…hey Converse my friend… don’t play your Photoshops down… they are great… they often make me laugh my guts out lol!… it’s only a matter of time until you get to the point where you’re fully satisfied with your Photoshopping… learning all the technicals of it is the fun part… after all… I love playing with my technicals all the time!… 🤪😜😬😇🙂… cheers.

Thanks for that mate! I guess we'll have to try and churn out a few more photoshops for this season! LOL! 😜

Cheers! :D

…anyway… I don’t even care if the end product is funny or not…I achieved what I wanted to do… finish the bloody thing just to know that my computer didn’t beat me lol!… what a lot of messing around but I was determined to get this stupid idea out my brainless head lol!… I won… that’s all that counts… well…here it is… funny or not… cheers.

View attachment 58668
This is great!

as I’ve said before about my computer shutting off after a few minutes… I have a few minutes of work done and then quickly save it as a PSD document and then my computer turns itself off
It's probably overheating and it's shutting down to protect itself. The chances are the fan has stopped working or is clogged with dust. Easily fixed, and if you don't you could damage the CPU. Turn it off and use a vacuum with a little brush fitting to suck dust out of the vents on the side and bottom. If that doesn't solve the problem get someone techy to open and clean inside.

Back