Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…will Tim succumb to temptation?… I wouldn’t want to feel the wrath of Taras… would you?… cheers.

C2CF31D1-9B6F-4F63-B990-9EB65D658E7F.jpeg

…haha!… I’ve just noticed that in the bottom left corner I’ve left the word ’can’t’… out of the “I just wanna kiss him so much that I can’t help myself“… lol!… oh well… too late now…cheers.

Last edited:
…hey Meglos my good friend… that Photoshop is great!… the way that I look at Photoshop is this… even if you’re using Photoshop or whatever for the very first time at least you are having a go at making people laugh… it doesn’t matter if you may or may not consider your artwork to be ‘amateurish’ or ‘not up to the standard’ of more regular users… it doesn’t matter one iota… it’s just the act of contributing to the fun and mayhem of getting the ideas of your joke across… that’s what matters…

…I myself really love peoples first and ongoing attempts at using programs that they are trying to use because they are fresh and new points of view using humour with pictures instead of just words…and because they are fresh jokes… they are sometimes the funniest… I really love to encourage people to have a go at programs like these because at least you’re trying…

…I myself at the moment… (because my desktop computer is stuffed right now)… am confined to my Ipad only as an outlet and am using screenshots being donated by my good friend up_all_night and am using a free program called ‘Addtext ‘ to just add the captions to the images… some get laughs… some don‘t but at least I’m adding to the fun… its killing me because my computer is stuffed… I have so many ideas for jokes that involve the complex ‘cutting and pasting’ that Photoshop offers…

…there is a free program called ‘Photopea’ that is more or less Photoshop but costs nothing… it’s good to use on a desktop computer but is frustrating to use on an Ipad so being confined to just being capable of using ‘Addtext’ only (which is my emergency backup ‘thing’ at the moment) is like I said… so frustrating… but at least I’m still contributing to the fun… so yeah… please everybody… have a go and add to the fun… everyone’s contribution is wanted whether you consider them to be good or bad… the more the merrier… cheers.

….those two free programs are… ‘Addtext’ which is good for just adding text to photos… https://addtext.com/

…and ‘Photopea’… which is free Photoshop more or less… (so good for people who can’t afford the expensive Photoshop… It has less features but really is a good program for people to try Photoshopping without having to pay out big money)… https://www.photopea.com/
Another good one I use sometimes, it's also free .. GIMP

Another good one I use sometimes, it's also free .. GIMP

The Adobe Photoshop I have been using I downloaded from this website below, it's a portable version but it's free needs no license and just works. Here is the link to the file if anyone is interested. Cheers!

…this Photoshop took me about 8 hours or so to do… as I’ve said before about my computer shutting off after a few minutes… I have a few minutes of work done and then quickly save it as a PSD document and then my computer turns itself off…I get a window of creativity for about 10 minutes at the most… quickly save and then the computer goes off again lol!… it’s mayhem!… at one stage I had about 30 saved PSD files on my desktop lol!…

…anyway… I don’t even care if the end product is funny or not…I achieved what I wanted to do… finish the bloody thing just to know that my computer didn’t beat me lol!… what a lot of messing around but I was determined to get this stupid idea out my brainless head lol!… I won… that’s all that counts… well…here it is… funny or not… cheers.

13059B50-5E29-4418-A63F-28A9779A83D3.jpeg

Back