Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 9 Discussion (24 May, 7:30pm)

If you were in the house, would you vote out your fauxmance partner?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I wouldn't be in a fauxmance.

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters
THE BIGGEST TWIST
THE BIGGEST KISS
THE BIGGEST SCANDAL

THE BIGGEST CROCK.. WITH THE BIGGEST MUSIC AND BIGGEST IN YOUR FACE PRODUCTION OVERLAYS

SIMPLY. THE BIGGEST EVERYTHING EVER

The biggest LOL.
The upcoming finale of The Voice is also promising to be
THE BEST EVER
with THE BEST VOICES OF ALL-TIME
or some such hyperbole.

These big finales used to have the "anything could happen" feeling that you only get with live TV. Now they're just "something did happen" months before you see it. Do they still do the fake multiple winners announcements too? How anybody could think that's a good idea is beyond me.

A few thoughts after tonight:

1) My love for Taras since episode 1 has only grown tenfold every day. Such a great character! Plus, we got a butt slip tonight and some slightly arousing vocals while he spoke about food in the Diary Room. 🤤

2) Johnson is the biggest douche to walk around a BB house in a while. I would LOVE to see him be evicted tomorrow, but something tells me he is about to get saved by some twist…

3) This show would NOT be what it is without the brain of Tim. Thank god someone on BBAU finally knows how to actually play this game - and I’m sure BBCAN has contributed largely to that. Not to mention, as a result, he has helped build accomplice game players who are becoming even more familiar with the new format and creating additional strategists in people like Estelle, Taras and Gabbie. Even the nominations are becoming genuinely interesting and not predictable for once. Absolutely living for it!

4) Estelle is a freakin’ legend and tbh is the only OG so far (and maybe even only HM this season) who has such had an incredible and interesting storyline throughout. She has also had major character development since episode 1 - with a redemption arc since her first time on the show to boot. @Estelle.Landy, you rock!

5) Taras stood his ground with the nomination vote and I’m here 👏 for 👏 it. Did I mention I am in love with him?!

Last edited:
These big finales used to have the "anything could happen" feeling that you only get with live TV. Now they're just "something did happen" months before you see it. Do they still do the fake multiple winners announcements too? How anybody could think that's a good idea is beyond me.

Yep, they have filmed 4 different winner announcements for The Voice and based on how the public votes will choose which one to play. So disgenuine.

Ok can we contact the Chenbot and also ITV in the UK and campaign for them to include Tim in USBB and the new BBUK? He has to be the most memorable player who still has it.
Can you.imagine Reggie on BBUSA? as soon as she meets the male players ( read this in Reggie's voice) " gawd, what a bunch of dickheads "

Ok can we contact the Chenbot and also ITV in the UK and campaign for them to include Tim in USBB and the new BBUK? He has to be the most memorable player who still has it.
Can you.imagine Reggie on BBUSA? as soon as she meets the male players ( read this in Reggie's voice) " gawd, what a bunch of dickheads "
Can you GTFO already?

The upcoming finale of The Voice is also promising to be
THE BEST EVER
with THE BEST VOICES OF ALL-TIME
or some such hyperbole.
…I call that totally shit show ‘Who Can Scream The Loudest’… the judges overacted Red Button antics are disgusting and don’t even get me started on the Ads for the damn show!… cheers.

Back